Page 74 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hope that help a little @Der_Ryan_M
    Now, going back in my records at lv25, that was the team at the end of the season
    A Guide for fast trainers-team-day-22.jpg

Hulk, a ft from previous season had 109 M'
    A Guide for fast trainers-hulk-d1.jpg

and at the end had 110 M'
    A Guide for fast trainers-hulk-d28.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-04-2018 at 03:48 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    p85 LV42
    What's the next value ?
    Answering the post above, I want to say that there isn't some rule, some analogy of how much the value increasing in the next levels.
    For example, as I wrote in post #726, I had the same max value for levels 37-42 and +1 M > 128' at LV 43.
    But that one million makes the difference
    Makes the difference of one 1st class ft and a 2nd class.
    Which can be 200-300 greens if you intend to keep a player for 4-5 seasons.
    When this season started, I already knew and expect a 128 M' player because I have a friend 2 levels above and (without talking each other- just observing his players) I knew that there is a new max value of 128 M'.
    So for people who are some levels above and don't know the max value, observer young (18-19 y.o.) players of your friends in a lv above (or their competitors in league and others).
    I want to remind you that 1st class fast trainers are rare, even with this new system which refreshing the auctions every 4 minutes.
    At old times, there were seasons when I could find only 2 or 3 players for a whole season.

Now, about the gaining of 3*-4*. The fast trainers can gain a new position or sa with 30-35 greens.
    (so it's about a double sa point every 2nd training)
    But be careful. In older threads, I was comparing the new young ft I bought, using the same training for all together and observing the added points.
    But this has changed.
    It's not accurate to put together players from all the zones with the same set of drills.
    You can see that here , post #3.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...day-after.html

So put defenders with attacking drills and attackers with defending drills and then compare the added points.
    You know for Level 25 and so on, there are some numbers. I have an Excel sheet with all max market values up until Level 42 or so, where, like you said we have very close market values for some levels.
    But before, there is every 2 level approximately a gain of 1 M.

Was just hoping you have some numbers for those levels regarding the growth of % in relation to the growth of market value, when I train an 18 yo player. For example like every 4% +0.1 M which would be the numbers I guessed so far.

Also yeah, the really good fast trainers are extremely rare, I found 3 of them now, one even a bit better than the others. Lot of mediocre trainers and some slow trainers in between as well. Had a lot of players on my search for the DC and had to sell many again. Stupid - you only see the true value when you already bought the player and klick on sell. There is for example 108.9 M, on the transfer list when you buy him there is 108 M. Could be 108.0 which is bad or 108.9 which is very good in some cases.

Thanks for the SA tipps though, will try it out.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Was just hoping you have some numbers for those levels regarding the growth of % in relation to the growth of market value, when I train an 18 yo player. For example like every 4% +0.1 M which would be the numbers I guessed so far.
    no, I don't think there is some equation or algorithm with gaining % and money.
    I just use the value as an indicator.

Rookie
    Which ones of the acadamy-players are considered FT?
    I always train up the ones that comes as 80% and highest tokencost. But now im tempted to do a 76% also.

Usually he is also a fast trainer.
    But now at the end of the season
    He 's gonna loose a star tomorrow.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Usually he is also a fast trainer.
    But now at the end of the season
    He 's gonna loose a star tomorrow.
    I got him early of season. I already did some groundwork. Freekick is done and position almost done also.
    Spend a fair amount of rests every season. Youghplayers are my favourite cause you can adapt them to whatever speciality and position i need.

Apprentice
    Guys it seems to me or something change with values? This player sholud have a Max valeu of 92 ML, but he's 96 ML! Or he's Just a super fast trainer?

Enviado de meu Lenovo A6020l36 usando Tapatalk
    musugrueus likes this.

No, lv15 is weird.
    You can find values till 105 M'.
    Don't know why it's like that.

I have a few quick question:

I'm at lvl 24 so according to the table: 109 an 24 M are the max values for this lvl.

Now I was looking at the negotiations list and saw that most are 108 M but the Wage is ranging from 20.4 M to 24.5 M.

1. Is the Wage ultimately the difference between fast trainer or slow trainers? What if I find someone with 109 m value but with a lower Wage than 24.5 m? Is the ratio (Value / Wage) here important?
    2. Is it possible that the Value / Wage is not up to date because that player was trained?

Apprentice
    This season i need a dr that can play DC too (level 15). As no dr apeared on auction for a while, I bought two DC quality 82 ( 48%, i buy only 3* players). One value 63.7 ML the other 64.8 ML. then appeared a dr with areal ( quality 82, 50%) value 63 ML. I made 4 session with hold the line each one to see their development.
    The 63.7 ML player increase 18% skill with 56% condition loss. The 64.8 ML player increase 20% skill with 57% condition loss.
    The dr increase 18% with 50% condition loss. That's enough to say that the 64.8 ML player is way faster Than the other two?
    As i'll play him mainly as dr, it's better stay with the natural dr ( already with SA) or stay with the faster trainer?

Enviado de meu Lenovo A6020l36 usando Tapatalk

Page 74 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast