Page 99 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
Like Tree503Likes

Thread: A Guide for fast trainers

How would I know if a player is a FT at level 13? I've read that the first post is no lo get viable to use now. So how would I know if a player is a FT before I buy the player. Is there a specific thing to look out for?

Hi,
    I read almost all the comments from 2019 and 2020 but i'm confused, can you help me with a short answer?
    1) what means 1st and 2nd FT. How much they can grown or what means these.
    2) you told us about the value in auction but what they should value over the maximum?
    Ex. Player - maximum value 128M - after the auction how much this player value to be a Ft? 128.300.000? Or over
    3) i saw you calculate how a player grown and you put them a mark, ft or 2nd.. The questions is how much they must grown to be a ft? Over 0.2? Can you give me a minimum value?
    4) when you train him to calculate point 3 what drills you should do? Can you give Some exemples for all areas?
    5) in your opinion, what drills i must give to a ft? 6 same drills or i must combine.

Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by AzaB View Post
    How would I know if a player is a FT at level 13? I've read that the first post is no lo get viable to use now. So how would I know if a player is a FT before I buy the player. Is there a specific thing to look out for?
    In low levels you need to look at the market values. A high value shows you, that a player is a fast trainer. In level 13 a high 5 star player (90+%) should have around 65M+ value to be considered a FT.

Quote Originally Posted by Fcviitorul View Post
    Hi,
    I read almost all the comments from 2019 and 2020 but i'm confused, can you help me with a short answer?
    1) what means 1st and 2nd FT. How much they can grown or what means these.
    2) you told us about the value in auction but what they should value over the maximum?
    Ex. Player - maximum value 128M - after the auction how much this player value to be a Ft? 128.300.000? Or over
    3) i saw you calculate how a player grown and you put them a mark, ft or 2nd.. The questions is how much they must grown to be a ft? Over 0.2? Can you give me a minimum value?
    4) when you train him to calculate point 3 what drills you should do? Can you give Some exemples for all areas?
    5) in your opinion, what drills i must give to a ft? 6 same drills or i must combine.

Thank you in advance!
    1) 1st class FT is the best you can find, 2nd class FT is a bit worse but still a very talented player. There is no real definition apart from that.
    2) You cannot know in higher levels if a player is a FT before you buy him, because you can't see the decimal, like you said 128.3 M and 128.9M it can make a big difference. You need to buy and test players with the SA method.
    3) You need to test with SA method. Before I tested with very hard drill, but forum friend @MNK Kaskada told me a better method some days ago. After you bought a player, learn him SA and do warm up drill. Do that until he gets an SA point. For 3-4 star player if he gets a point every 15 drills he is 1st class FT, every 16 points 2nd tier FT. For 5 star player he should get one every 18-19 drills. However in higher levels, I would stay away from buying 5 star players as you cannot know if he is FT and waste your token.
    4 and 5) Already answered in 3. lol
    H0lyBoy likes this.

Ryan to grow The SA its not the Best to try to train them with the Grey skills? I mean this is what I read on forum here... For ex if he is AMx, train him with defensive drill! I did like that with one of my AML and he fain 1 Point of SA with every 15% condition lost... I like that i learn a lot here and i apreciate that u try to answer question to the newby

Quote Originally Posted by H0lyBoy View Post
    Ryan to grow The SA its not the Best to try to train them with the Grey skills? I mean this is what I read on forum here... For ex if he is AMx, train him with defensive drill! I did like that with one of my AML and he fain 1 Point of SA with every 15% condition lost... I like that i learn a lot here and i apreciate that u try to answer question to the newby
    Yeah it's usually a good thing to do, because if the attributes you train are low, the SA train faster and grey skills usually are the lowest skills. But below 80% it is not much of a difference.

Thank you for your answer!

Sa means special ability?
    If the player has Sa what should I train?

Yes, SA=special ability... Didnt know that 2days ago also, i just started to play for 7 days, but this forum its good to learn new things!
    Depends of his position, but train him the white skills and see if we can get 4% atributes în a session of 13-15% condition lost!
    For ex if he is an AML The key atribute are Pass, Finishing, Shooting,etc, so train him a session of Fast C-Attack and see if he can gain 4 attribute with - 15% Condition lost.
    I'm i right Ryan?
    Last edited by H0lyBoy; 04-20-2020 at 04:31 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fcviitorul View Post
    Thank you for your answer!

Sa means special ability?
    If the player has Sa what should I train?
    Yes special ability. Just buy without SA tbh... You could also add position but I would not really recommend. For me I only buy without SA, test him and then finish training SA before I train the skills of the player.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    In low levels you need to look at the market values. A high value shows you, that a player is a fast trainer. In level 13 a high 5 star player (90+%) should have around 65M+ value to be considered a FT.

1) 1st class FT is the best you can find, 2nd class FT is a bit worse but still a very talented player. There is no real definition apart from that.
    2) You cannot know in higher levels if a player is a FT before you buy him, because you can't see the decimal, like you said 128.3 M and 128.9M it can make a big difference. You need to buy and test players with the SA method.
    3) You need to test with SA method. Before I tested with very hard drill, but forum friend @MNK Kaskada told me a better method some days ago. After you bought a player, learn him SA and do warm up drill. Do that until he gets an SA point. For 3-4 star player if he gets a point every 15 drills he is 1st class FT, every 16 points 2nd tier FT. For 5 star player he should get one every 18-19 drills. However in higher levels, I would stay away from buying 5 star players as you cannot know if he is FT and waste your token.
    4 and 5) Already answered in 3. lol
    Thank you for the answer. I haven't seen a 99% player with a 65 million value the whole of this season. Max I have seen is around 58 million. Just clicked negotiation and clicked Value and the highest one was 61 million. Is it 64 million then for a fast trainer at lvl 13 or has it changed?

Quote Originally Posted by AzaB View Post
    Thank you for the answer. I haven't seen a 99% player with a 65 million value the whole of this season. Max I have seen is around 58 million. Just clicked negotiation and clicked Value and the highest one was 61 million. Is it 64 million then for a fast trainer at lvl 13 or has it changed?
    Just found one with a 67 million value. That is way above what I have sen this season and he was only 96% (84) aswell so I had to buy him although it is the end of the season. He is 18 so I don't mind. I will see if he is a FT now.

EDIT: Unfortunately he is not a FT. He averaged 3 SA points in 3 x5 training drills. Will only buy players worth 70+ million now at level 13 if they are 99%.

Also, what Value should a 3* or 4* FT be at level 13?
    Last edited by AzaB; 04-21-2020 at 03:22 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 99 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast