Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: The new league draw system

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    there are two kind of leagues
    one with weak 3* teams and another with 5-6* teams.
    So,
    1st choice is to play with 3* players, without spending sources, for the fun of the game, maybe promoting to CH.L. but not winning it.
    The other choice is to build every season a good 5-6* but if playing with same q opponents it's about the same.
    You can have the same posibilities to promote to CH.L. or to loose promotion. It's a matter of luck.
    But why spending every season your sources if playing with the same q opponents ?
    Tank a season, enforce your team and save your sources for the next season.
    I agree for you except for tanking which I personally don't like.

As 35T 5 star team manager, I don't pay real cash. But I need much time, even more than those token buyer/farmers because I must find patiently wait for hours with less competitions in auctions, to buy new players to order to maintain 5 star quality after promoting in every seasons.

I want to rebuild a team to 3 star and then keep this quality from now on. I think 3 star players generally develop more quickly and hopefully have less competition in auction, then I can spend less time on training or buying new players, more time on pure team management. Moreover, I may spend less time as the teams likely eliminated early in CL, and may try to compete in Cup.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Tanking is a way of "defense" for 35T players vs token buyers/farmers.
    Tanking also gives a 35T manager to involve in training, developing young players and keep them for some more seasons in the team.
    This is a very interesting part of the game and it's pity that so many managers cannot play with it as they lack of sources.
    As about my team (the main one), I decided to stay/tanking every while, the latest period, as a disagreement with the new league draw.
    It's my protest and future way of playing unless they 'll bring back the mixed q leagues or they 'll give some kind of motivation to higher q league winners/competitors.
    BeckStar likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Tanking is a way of "defense" for 35T players vs token buyers/farmers.
    Tanking also gives a 35T manager to involve in training, developing young players and keep them for some more seasons in the team.
    This is a very interesting part of the game and it's pity that so many managers cannot play with it as they lack of sources.
    As about my team (the main one), I decided to stay/tanking every while, the latest period, as a disagreement with the new league draw.
    It's my protest and future way of playing unless they 'll bring back the mixed q leagues or they 'll give some kind of motivation to higher q league winners/competitors.
    I don't want to argue about tanking. I just personally don't like it. Actually I may tank in this season in slow progress of turning my 5 star team to 3 star team..

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I don't want to argue about tanking. I just personally don't like it. Actually I may tank in this season in slow progress of turning my 5 star team to 3 star team..
    Sorry for extra reply. To avoid misunderstanding, I would like to clarify that I do not just dislike but actually object tanking though I do not very strongly object.

I understand reasons explained by nikolgiorgos and don't disagree. But I don't want to group with tanking teams because many of these tanking teams perform inconsistently and disturb the real competitors of the league.

In last season, I blamed myself for not using all best players of my L23 Team to play against the bottom team in league at that time. This led to losing that match and eventually lost the league trophy. Though I don't want to mention the following as a reason for losing the league trophy, actually I was not too happy about that bottom team because it suddenly upgraded its starters in last few matches and won 4 or the last 5 matches.

Not all tanking teams decide to tank on very first day of the season. Not all tanking teams use similar 'weak' tactics and formations to play against all teams as far as they can manage. There is no code of conduct that players should be fair to all league opponents.

Sorry for arguing. If the discussion is limited to angle of tanking team, I fully believe tanking have more advantages than disadvantages to my team if I decide to do so.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

There is no reason to apologize or to explain more. I know you for some time now, here in the forum
    It's nothing wrong sharing opinions and arguing about that (as it's in a good mood).
    In many talks here, the main idea is how to play this game with fair rules.
    But this is really difficult as there are many players with different way of playing (as access to sources of the game).
    Well, football isn't the most fair sport anyway.
    Maybe nordeus made those leagues for that purpose (as the Cup as it starts), but after the draw, the players move on with different speed.
    It's not easy to find a way to play this game equally for everyone and the only time I play that way, was in a league (of Khris) with friends/members from the forum, with our rules only.
    cookizzz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Sorry for extra reply. To avoid misunderstanding, I would like to clarify that I do not just dislike but actually object tanking though I do not very strongly object.

I understand reasons explained by nikolgiorgos and don't disagree. But I don't want to group with tanking teams because many of these tanking teams perform inconsistently and disturb the real competitors of the league.

In last season, I blamed myself for not using all best players of my L23 Team to play against the bottom team in league at that time. This led to losing that match and eventually lost the league trophy. Though I don't want to mention the following as a reason for losing the league trophy, actually I was not too happy about that bottom team because it suddenly upgraded its starters in last few matches and won 4 or the last 5 matches.

Not all tanking teams decide to tank on very first day of the season. Not all tanking teams use similar 'weak' tactics and formations to play against all teams as far as they can manage. There is no code of conduct that players should be fair to all league opponents.

Sorry for arguing. If the discussion is limited to angle of tanking team, I fully believe tanking have more advantages than disadvantages to my team if I decide to do so.
    There are some naughty tanking managers
    They may field their best XI with a proper formation against the leader, but will play players out of position, play weaker players, play illegal formations against the second. This to frustrate the leader and to increase the odds of the trailer to win the league.
    cookizzz likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

LV20 and I 'll post another time about this silly League draw by quality
    This is my league, this season - last day
    The new league draw system-league-d28.jpg

Those are some teams I played together in this league.
    Even the last team had a good team with 5* and some 6* players.
    half of them will not promote to the next level and 3 of them will not promote to the next CH.L.
    The new league draw system-league-teams-1.jpg

The new league draw system-league-teams-2.jpg

In my CH.L. groups, I noticed some weak teams and i checked their leagues
    (anybody who's playing in CH.L. can find and observe this).
    One "weak" league and those are the best teams !
    The new league draw system-league-teams-1-weak-1.jpg

another one
    The new league draw system-league-teams-1-weak-2.jpg

Those teams are the best , the lower in the table have much worst roster.
    So, those semi abandoned teams are winning trophies and gonna promote to CH.L. while very good managers with excellent teams of my league, gonna stay out.

Why am I saying semi-abandoned ?
    Because those managers don't even care about the game.
    I checked their profile with the achievements.
    Take a look to some of them

The new league draw system-achvm-rias.jpg

The new league draw system-achvm-saikat.jpg

The new league draw system-achvm-tada.jpg

LV21 and another league with this silly system by quality.
    This season I 'm playing with JUVENTUS, the winner of previous season CH.L.
    (check this http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-league-4.html #34 and back)
    Tansin, the top dog of this season CH.L. (same thread #35) , Dereli, the runner up of my previous league and many more good teams.
    The league
    The new league draw system-league-d1.jpg

some teams the first day of the season (of course they will improve later)
    The new league draw system-juve-tansin.jpg

The new league draw system-barcelona-nordhom.jpg

The new league draw system-dereli-roronoa.jpg

The new league draw system-estrela-red-warriors.jpg

The new league draw system-romite-al-sadiq.jpg

Apprentice
    I wish mine was the same, have of the teams look to be have abandoned....gonna be a race for who can thrash those 7 teams the most probably.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-06-2016 at 06:36 PM.

I also check some teams from my CH.L. competition

The new league draw system-ch-l-groups-1.jpg

This is the mighty Arlingseboys, from group B.
    Playing in a tough league
    The new league draw system-arling-league.jpg
    against those opponents
    The new league draw system-arling-league-2-teams.jpg
    The new league draw system-arling-league-2-teams-b.jpg

this is another team from CH.L. , Drab
    The new league draw system-drab-league.jpg
    Drab has a very strong competitor this season, Uds
    The new league draw system-drab-league-uds.jpg

and some of the best teams teams of his league
    The new league draw system-drab-league-2-teams.jpg

So, I still don't understand why I 'm playing with the same strong teams every season while there are abandoned teams which winning titles very season with their 0T academy players.
    Why abandoned ?
    I explained it some previous posts .

Check for example the profile of one of the teams above.
    He got the "game over" achievement - probably trolled hard some poor guy but after two years he doesn't have yet the domination achievement (victory with 5-0 or more).

The other achvm. was that he played for 5 days in a row - amazed
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-06-2016 at 06:19 PM.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast