Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Advices for tactics

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post

+ Ultimate defensive formation
    Use this formation when you have to defend against very strong opponents. If used well, this formation could be very hard to break even if opponent uses counter.
    3DC-3WDM-3MC-1 >.< >.< 3N-5-2F, 3N-1-4-2, 3N-1-5-1*
    It's not clear to me what is the Ultimate defensive formation among those 4 formations there...

Quote Originally Posted by vitolob View Post
    It's not clear to me what is the Ultimate defensive formation among those 4 formations there...
    3dc-dml-dmc-dmr-3mc-st
    For me, this formation proved itself as one of the strongest defensive formations at all. I've used it few times, only against (much) stronger teams, because against other I use more offensive formations
    Arion likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

Thanks a lot, I am forwarding to my community of TP11 addict players.
    t11_fan likes this.

Dreamer
    orders ?

Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    3dc-dml-dmc-dmr-3mc-st
    For me, this formation proved itself as one of the strongest defensive formations at all. I've used it few times, only against (much) stronger teams, because against other I use more offensive formations

Quote Originally Posted by Stefanut Stefanut View Post
    orders ?
    Normal or defensive mentality
    low pressing
    hard tackling
    counterattacks and offside trap OFF
    passing depends of opponents formation (explained on 1st page, 1st post)
    zonal marking
    Stefanut Stefanut likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

if you play attacking against much weaker teams what is much weaker in your eyes
    and do you play attacking if you are not playing home unless you need a goal ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    if you play attacking against much weaker teams what is much weaker in your eyes
    and do you play attacking if you are not playing home unless you need a goal ?
    1st, sorry for late reply, I didn't check thread
    I usually track shooting stats of both teams during the match, beacause in my opinion, this is the most relevant statistic to show how things are going on the pitch.
    So for example,
    when I play against (much) weaker team with attacking mentality and my team has 70-80% BP, if:
    -my team has many shoots and oponent few, don't change anything
    -my team has many shoots and opponent a lot, change mentality to normal to decrease opp's
    or when I play against (much) weaker team with normal mentality and my team has 70-80% BP, if:
    -my team has many shoots and oponent few, don't change anything
    -my team has few shoots, change mentality to attacking to increase mine shoots.
    Last edited by t11_fan; 12-24-2015 at 09:58 PM.
    Wiesse likes this.
    Ex top eleven player

4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond is recommended 9 times as a counter. But there is no counter listed for it. Is it unbeatable?

Quote Originally Posted by ponzu View Post
    4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond is recommended 9 times as a counter. But there is no counter listed for it. Is it unbeatable?
    Of course not. I've not played or seen someone play it for ages, but 4-5-1v is a fortress. It can beat ND if you play CA.
    Against narrow formations, it's the fullbacks that do the most damage. Taking 4-5-1v vs ND, the 2ST, AMC and 2MC are marked by the 2DC, DMC and 2MC respectively. Your wingers and ST are marked, yes, but he has the DMC and a DC free. In this case, the fullbacks can go to attack and cross into the box freely.

Just watch some football on TV, then you can figure out the tactics for yourself.
    Last edited by Arion; 02-18-2016 at 05:37 AM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by ponzu View Post
    "® 4-DMC-2MC-AMC-2 N. Diamond (4ND) >.< >.< 3N-1-4-2, 3N-5-2V, 3N-1-3MC-2WAM-1, 3N-1-5-1"
    Those are counters for narrow diamond, basicly 352 or 361 formations with 3DC+DMC in the last line(s), the rest depends how much offensive you want to go. Although I've had success with 4141/451V against that formation, personally I prefer 3DC+DMC formations.
    Ex top eleven player

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast