Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: The new star system (and the negotiation list)

Famous
    Now with old version, I don't know when my players will add 1q or a new star. I am even not certain whether the players' training speed drop at the same time with add a new star. I feel that there is some time difference in some cases.

Can you guys feel easier to know this while observing percentage with new version?

BTW, I just add new stars to several players after heavy 0-7 loss yesterday. I will observe more with training about league match today.

Probably this is the heaviest loss in history of my team. Luckily, my other team have a big win in league and a victory with penalty in CL yesterday to relieve bad mood.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-24-2016 at 06:26 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It seems impossible to know exactly if your player is now in negotiation list.
    As the new system now counts 1sp for 4 pp (percent points), there is a rounding, sometimes in no3 or no4 of pp and gives a random -sp or +sp.
    Usually I discover when my player is in the list, from the offers I start to have
    The new star system  (and the negotiation list)-luisao-nego.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Since my last heavy loss, my team have over 10 players reaching 6 star. But I have already given up studying how players will be kept in nego list or added a star. The research could only handled by more enthusiastic managers.

For reference, one more player reached 6 star today. After up-star, he is now 7 sp from 180.
    The new star system  (and the negotiation list)-gudit.jpg

yea, from some unknown rounding calculations , it counts
    177,6 > 178
    179,8 > 180
    181,4 > 182
    sum 540 > 180 avg

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yea, from some unknown rounding calculations , it counts
    177,6 > 178
    179,8 > 180
    181,4 > 182
    sum 540 > 180 avg
    In T11 world, the mathematics and physics seem different with the real world. This is a good opportunity for scholars for researching. With a sounded good theory and some serious proving procedures, probably they will get Nobel prize.

Suggest Nordeus to sponsor for a Nobel prize like award for managers who have great contribution in studying special knowledge relating in T11 world.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 02-28-2016 at 01:23 PM.

Rookie
    Hi

I have the answer ! I tested it and explain it on french FB forum last week because I was very sad about new version that crushed all my negociated players list strategy !!!

Finally I discovered there is a big difference between ratings in old and new version. You could have 182 in defense (Old) and 182.7 (New). So far, some of my players that were at 1 SP of the new star in Old version were automatically getting new star....

Then, now, it is not anymore 1 SP of the next star... It is now depending if you are playing (or preparing it) from which version ! For Old version, your player needs to be between 2 to 5 SP of the new star. For New version, it is 0,1 to 0,4 points before the next star !!! So the alert is when you player gets 99 %. From this moment you need to be carefull !!!

Last but not least... a trick is to load a new ability or role to let your player at the same point for negociated list. A this moment (EVEN IF YOU SEE YOU DIDN'T CALCULATE CORRECT), NEVER train a player or play a match on Old version because if your player earn 1 or more SP, Nordeus inserted a new rule !!! All saved SP in a role or ability will be added to defense/attack/moral skill points. So far, your player will have the new star due to this new rule. Don't worry, SP in the new role or ability will stay in it ! But it is as if they are alive and not frozen in it !

EX :
    You have a player at 189 / 189.8 / 190
    You have free-kick ability currently in action at 16 on 40 to be targeted.

Your player is not on the recommended list BECAUSE he misses 1 SP to be on the negociated list. Remember, now it is between 2 to 5 SP before next star.
    You decide to let him earn THIS LAST SP. New version doesn't allow it because it is directly for ability !
    You decide to train it on Old version and earn the targeted SP to be added manually. You do it.

THE MISTAKE

So far, Nordeus changes calculation rules ! It is now [189 + 189.8 + 190 + 0.2 (1 new SP) + 3.2 (16 SP on ability)] / 3 = 190.73

I did my test with checking both on OLD and NEW version for negociated list, with my former negociated list players (currently correct on Old but not on new version) and with 2 training that change my 2 players in the next star !!!

So no doubt !
    cookizzz and Arion like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Jego View Post
    Hi

I have the answer ! I tested it and explain it on french FB forum last week because I was very sad about new version that crushed all my negociated players list strategy !!!

Finally I discovered there is a big difference between ratings in old and new version. You could have 182 in defense (Old) and 182.7 (New). So far, some of my players that were at 1 SP of the new star in Old version were automatically getting new star....

Then, now, it is not anymore 1 SP of the next star... It is now depending if you are playing (or preparing it) from which version ! For Old version, your player needs to be between 2 to 5 SP of the new star. For New version, it is 0,1 to 0,4 points before the next star !!! So the alert is when you player gets 99 %. From this moment you need to be carefull !!!

Last but not least... a trick is to load a new ability or role to let your player at the same point for negociated list. A this moment (EVEN IF YOU SEE YOU DIDN'T CALCULATE CORRECT), NEVER train a player or play a match on Old version because if your player earn 1 or more SP, Nordeus inserted a new rule !!! All saved SP in a role or ability will be added to defense/attack/moral skill points. So far, your player will have the new star due to this new rule. Don't worry, SP in the new role or ability will stay in it ! But it is as if they are alive and not frozen in it !

EX :
    You have a player at 189 / 189.8 / 190
    You have free-kick ability currently in action at 16 on 40 to be targeted.

Your player is not on the recommended list BECAUSE he misses 1 SP to be on the negociated list. Remember, now it is between 2 to 5 SP before next star.
    You decide to let him earn THIS LAST SP. New version doesn't allow it because it is directly for ability !
    You decide to train it on Old version and earn the targeted SP to be added manually. You do it.

THE MISTAKE

So far, Nordeus changes calculation rules ! It is now [189 + 189.8 + 190 + 0.2 (1 new SP) + 3.2 (16 SP on ability)] / 3 = 190.73

I did my test with checking both on OLD and NEW version for negociated list, with my former negociated list players (currently correct on Old but not on new version) and with 2 training that change my 2 players in the next star !!!

So no doubt !
    Thanks for your detail illustration. I have not yet fully understand. Kindly clarify the followings:

1) For your example above, if the player is trained under new version and is improved, the improvement will be added to SA. New star will not be immediately added, because the sp accumulated for SA is not calculated for adding star, isn't it?

2) For same example but assume there is no sp accumulated for SA. When 1 sp is assigned to attack/defense/P&M, new star may be added. But it is also possible that new star will not be added until 2nd, 3rd, 4th or even 5th sp are assigned. So we are not completely certain about the trigger point, right?

3) If I train players with old version and create some sp for my players, a new star will not be suddenly added to these players until I assign sp, will it?

Thanks. I am still curious about this.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-06-2016 at 08:05 AM.

Famous
    This player just added a star. With old traditional wisdom, he should be 8 sp to next star. Please advise how star is added if possible, thanks. I am really confused when a player is in nego list or will be added a star now.

The new star system  (and the negotiation list)-zhang-zhi-kau-new-star.jpg
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-06-2016 at 05:41 PM.

Famous
    This player has no SA and is 10 sp to 185. I just received an nego offer. So I suppose he is acutally now 1 sp to next star. The offerer is my strong opponent in league for at least 2 seasons. But he is not my friend, so I have not yet accepted his offer, and made a counter offer.

As I understand to Eric Jego's theory or law, once I trained the player and gain 1 sp, he will be immediately added a new star. I am looking forward to verify this. I don't really want my counter offer will be accepted.

The new star system  (and the negotiation list)-caicedo-nego-offer-received.jpg

P.S. The player is still very tired and have not yet been trained in this season because I power trained him to burn out all his conditions near season end of last season before he turned 22.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-07-2016 at 05:42 AM.

sorry Eric, your theory is wrong.
    This player is in negotiation list. With your theory about the sp which are calculated in quality, it's wrong
    The new star system  (and the negotiation list)-thamnidis-nego.jpg
    It's just the numbers in parenthesis () , without the progress in his sa
    75,3 + 74,8 + 74,7 >> 75 + 74,8 + 75

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast