Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Pros and cons in power training

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Pros and cons in power training

This season I bought some new fast trainers so I did some power training in both versions, new and old

Some pros and cons
    New :
    - no injuries
    - some extra free greens from videos when replenish the condition of a player
    - spending less greens if have 4th class drills (world class)
    - increasing the bonus for the games (*) and the level of the drills (**)
    * but if you already got the daily 10%, there is no more profit
    ** increasing the levels (1-4) of the 24 basic drills

Old
    - more clear picture and control in the progress of the players
    - needs about 20% less greens than the new one (from my calculations with lv1-2 drills)
    - it takes about 1/3 of the time you need to spend in the new training

So, what to choose ?
    hmm, maybe both
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 09-17-2016 at 04:37 PM.
    Arion, Cloverfield and milpol like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    This season I bought some new fast trainers so I did some power training in both versions, new and old

Some pros and cons
    New :
    - no injuries
    - some extra free greens from videos when replenish the condition of a player
    - increasing the bonus for the games (*) and the level of the drills (**)
    * but if you already got the daily 10%, there is no more profit
    ** if you have the 24 basic drills, what is the point to get lv3 or 4 or 5 ?

Old
    - more clear picture and control in the progress of the players
    - needs about 20% less greens than the new one (from my calculations)
    - it takes about 1/3 of the time you need to spend in the new training

So, what to choose ?
    hmm, maybe both
    I do the 4 training as suggested in new version, but for power training I go to the old one. Thanks for the guide: http://forum.topeleven.com/showthread.php?p=395664 My defender Reyes is a fast trainer. Yesterday he got injured in old version
    As per the bolded section... You gain more from a world class easy drill than a 1 whistle very hard drill... It's from my presumption, may not be a fact
    Last edited by Arion; 03-11-2016 at 05:03 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Im sticking with the old version…I know it works
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

You gain more from a world class easy drill than a 1 whistle very hard drill... It's from my presumption, may not be a fact
    gain more to what ?
    progress of the player or bonus/ or drills ?

gain more to what ?
    progress of the player or bonus/ or drills ?
    Training points, used to gain levels, to unlock more drills.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Hi,

I think the comparison between old and new version has to be made under a different point of view.

In old version power training was a perfect way to increase player global quality in a more effective way,
    even the only way.

It worked fine as old trainment did not work at all,as it was so tiring and players got many injuries and bad performances during official matches.
    Moreover trolling teams often were an awful surprise for your team.

Using new training strategy,you need no more power train or,if any,it will be much lower: by enabling training slots,you can train all required abilities rather than useless for each player.
    So what about an 8 stars defender? I don't need,as a defender with 6 stars but having defensive abilities to 7-8 stars is enough.

Even slow training players and old players improve their required abilities,despite their appearance as improvement blocked.

So, few power training and, what I save will be spent for reiterate training sessions.

If you do not want to spend,you are free to perform the minimum number of sessions required,possibly with a light charge,
    to be repeated.

If at least 2 sessions are mandatory,life is harder for trolling teams,since they do not get trained at all.

Finally there's a scale factor not to be forgotten in new training system:

If your team is betterly prepared,it has more chance to win and increase global abilities....
    Arion likes this.

Rookie
    I've power trained a few players using the new system. This is a very rough estimate, but I'd say if you use PRO level drills then the player gains a star about as quickly/using same amount of greens as in the old system. Maybe even slightly faster/with less greens. Using SEMI-PRO drills seemed to need more greens than in the old system.

If you used AMATEUR level drills then the numbers add up since PRO drills should gain 20% more quality points.

Also in the new version the less important skills are greyed out. Assuming that makes some difference, you can only train the important ones. For example, I trained my ST. For strikers fitness and aggression are greyed out under physical & mental. I only used PASS GO & SHOOT and FAST COUNTER ATTACKS drills (because they were my only PRO drills) and now my striker has fitness 43%, aggression 53% and creativity 158%. In the old system they'd be more or less even.

Running the same training over and over again for about 30 times takes way too much clicking/tapping though.

This is a very rough estimate, but I'd say if you use PRO level drills then the player gains a star about as quickly/using same amount of greens as in the old system. Maybe even slightly faster/with less greens. Using SEMI-PRO drills seemed to need more greens than in the old system.
    If you used AMATEUR level drills then the numbers add up since PRO drills should gain 20% more quality points.
    Are you sure about that ?
    Using higher lv drills, the players gaining more ? (or it's the bonus and the drills level that gain more) ?).
    I read this for first time.
    If it's sure, that's very important to "invest" for leveling the drills.

If at least 2 sessions are mandatory,life is harder for trolling teams,since they do not get trained at all.
    hmmm, not sure about that.
    I 'm playing mostly the old version (cause I have 3 teams and it's impossible to play with 3 browsers the new version).
    In one game I had the worst defeat in my history (oppo wasn't watching), and I used 3 bonus - 1 defense and two attack.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-16-2016 at 04:49 PM.
    Matteo de Clemente likes this.

Rookie
    Are you sure about that ?
    Using higher lv drills, the players gaining more ? (or it's the bonus and the drills level that gain more) ?).
    I read this for first time.
    If it's sure, that's very important to "invest" for leveling the drills.
    Well, I haven't done any proper tests, but when you level up a drill, it says "+10% training effect."

If you go to the training screen, click drills, upper right corner next to the unlocked drills counter click the "i." It says "A bigger training effect means more quality points gained when you use that drill in training."

I understand that as players gaining more. I suppose it could means gaining bonuses but the special coach they try to get you to hire is for "a training boost" so it would be logical to call it a "+10% training boost" rather than "training effect" then. Or would it? I don't know. "Training experience points" is what they call the points you need to unlock drills (and this is always the same 1 experience point per 0.75% condition used, regardless of drill level.)

So basically I don't know.

I haven't noticed my bonuses going up faster but who knows.
    Last edited by skrrr; 03-16-2016 at 05:18 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Famous
    Yeah, definitely. Going to pro or even better, world class level in each drill makes a huge difference. I'm using my best drills (pro at this moment) to train special habilities and it works. Even for a stiker training "one to one" SA, I am using only defensive drills which are at pro level. And it is pretty effective. As good as the old system. Plus the bonus advantage.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast