Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Pros and cons in power training

Oh ok, got it. Although I do 15 trainings in 3 minutes with no much effort (3 minutes which include replenishing of condition and the 2 more clicks ) so it is fast enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    well, this is bad management
    Maybe those players gaining a lot but you 're gonna need a lot of greens to develop them.
    Also you have to stay in the same level for a couple of seasons so they won't loose their stars but that means they 'll get older.
    You 'll not gonna earn anything from that.
    First correction my last post, my 7 FT not losing star, gaining age

Secondly, you shocked me nik, honorable veteran manager you really shocked me :O
    I don't think it is bad management :P

A manager not only manage the game/match, he manage club finance, training etc. We all know each day we can use 48 condition for training or player regain 48 condition a day, so
    48 x 28 = 1344 condition we can use in one season, I believe its more than enough to train a FT and bring one star up, I can train my 4* to 5* and sell him to gain club finance. Also my training lvl is 51, in one season I can train those players and lvl up my training too, like all my attack drills are world class, most of the def drills are 3 whistle, so I can lvl up more than 2 of my def drill to world class. On the other hand, if those players become 21 they will be then 6*/7* and they can play for my club until age of 27/28
    if they can't play good then I can sell and bring money for club. In Bangla we used to say, "Fry the fish using his own fat"

btw, right now I have 8 not 7, last night I bought one more. and none of those FT I bid with anyone, if I see someone bidding I didn't join, I let him to have
    Even if we like to buy recommended scout, those scout cost over 60 T and most of them are 19-21 yo

some point I'll earn or gain something, am I right amigo
    Last edited by ibangali; 10-08-2016 at 12:02 AM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I -
    - I have 7 FT 18 yo 3*-4* .
    -Unfortunately I don't have enough green pack in stock to finish all training before new season, so those 7 FT going to lost there star on next season.
    N -
    well, this is bad management
    Maybe those players gaining a lot but you 're gonna need a lot of greens to develop them.
    I -
    I believe its more than enough to train a FT and bring one star up, I can train my 4* to 5* and sell him to gain club finance.
    What is more important is to win titles and secondary the club finances.
    It's a waste to spend greens only for developing and selling players.
    It's much better to use those greens to develop 5* players so to be 6* and at the end of the season (when it's time for Cup and CH.L. semi & finals) to be early 7* so to have a slight advantage vs your strong opponents. That's what I do without spending a fortune.
    A 3-4* player gonna need a lot of greens to be a 6*-7* player.

Back to the subject, this season I bought a 4* fast trainer (there weren't 5* nordgen in the market ) for one of my teams but this team was staying for 2 seasons in the same level and had some extra greens, also after promoting to the new Super League, gonna stay again in the same level.
    I gave him an extra position and an extra sa using the new (with 3 whistles drills) and the old version.
    In both cases I spent the same amount of greens (about 38).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos
    It's a waste to spend greens only for developing and selling players.
    Indeed, but I didn't say to use greens

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali
    48 x 28 = 1344 condition we can use in one season, I believe its more than enough to train a FT and bring one star up, I can train my 4* to 5* and sell him to gain club finance.
    A 3-4* player gonna need a lot of greens to be a 6*-7* player.
    Its true too and unfortunately in my server its hard to see or find 4/5* FT, last season I bought one 18 yo 4* MC, within 4/5 (+/-) weeks I give him 2 np, one sp and add few more skill points without spending any green, now he going to be 5* soon and his value will increase too.

Pros and cons in power training-trained-mc.jpg

My point is if a club keep 1 or 2 or 3 roster (3/4*) FT and train them without using green then manager can gain some money for club and at the same time club training lvl goes higher.
    Last edited by ibangali; 10-26-2016 at 10:01 PM.
    LeManiaque likes this.

ah yes, with that logic I agree that 3-4* FA can contribute more to finance of the team, specially in lower levels cause after 16-18 lv, the values of the players are all the about the same.

* but in that case, you don't need another extra position (this isn't increasing the value), one sa is enough to have some good offers for him

* but in that case, you don't need another extra position (this isn't increasing the value), one sa is enough to have some good offers for him
    Thats true again but here comes my second point of view as :

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali
    Even if we like to buy recommended scout, those scout cost over 60 T and most of them are 19-21 yo
    We some time spend 79T for a 21 yo recommended scout. If a club train a 18 yo 4* FT 3 seasons (ofc club tanking) then when that player is 21 yo he can be 6* with a sp plus 3 positions (without using any green), like my illustrated MC.

On the other hand, if the club not tanking, still that 18 yo 4* FT can be train (without using any green) and age of his 21 he will have 3 positions plus a sp with close to 6*

Well, obviously we don't know at the age 21 how well he can play but we always cross fingers

[without using any green mean = 48 x 28 x 3 = 4032 condition, equivalent 268 green saving by burning his own fat]

Pros and cons in power training-trained-mc.jpg

This illustrated MC with good rating I believe any manager love to train him more and keep him for the club.

So bottom line, if a manager want s/he can train a 18 FT without spending any green for 3 seasons as a roster or tanking the club, can gain a 21 yo FT 6* (or very close to 6*), downside is player losing first 3 seasons (saving green, gaining age).

Thanks again
    Last edited by ibangali; 10-26-2016 at 10:04 PM.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Which one's better for Individual Training?

Old or New? Which one is better for Individual Training? Risking med kits for customizable skill growths or the safer way in the current TE?
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

sorry for merging, but it's good to keep few threads with the same subject and not spreading with questions.
    Read from the beginning and ask a specific questions
    cheers

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213