Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: A true beginners guide for ambitious players!

Talking about dedication.

Love it.

Hope you come back shortly.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

I miss his goodbye note
    He was a very good game researcher & analyst
    Wish your good life

Rookie
    Hey, I have a player with 3 stars.. his market value is 710 while his wage is only 1K. I m guessing he is a fast trainer ! But i trained him continuosly all day but not a whole lot of difference in the skill points .. he is only 18 yr old ! Can anyone suggest a good trainin schedule for Aml ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Sell him, he is not a FT.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    Sell him, he is not a FT.
    Are u sure ? How can you tell ? A/c to this guys theory his ratio is pretty high .. 710/1=710

Quote Originally Posted by Sayantan2512 View Post
    Are u sure ? How can you tell ? A/c to this guys theory his ratio is pretty high .. 710/1=710
    Factor (Value / Wage) means nothing without knowing player's overall quality.
    Read this:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-52.html
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-09-2017 at 04:07 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Factor (Value / Wage) means nothing without knowing player's overall quality.
    Read this:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-52.html
    Hey thanks for replying. A/c to that post to he is a fast trainer. His over quality is 13 (3n1/2 stars) and i want to train him to get 4 stars so next season he will become 3 stars again ! He is 18 yr old n thats y i didnt wanted to sell him ! His value is 700 and season wage is 1k.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayantan2512 View Post
    Hey thanks for replying. A/c to that post to he is a fast trainer. His over quality is 13 (3n1/2 stars) and i want to train him to get 4 stars so next season he will become 3 stars again ! He is 18 yr old n thats y i didnt wanted to sell him ! His value is 700 and season wage is 1k.

I wouldn't recommend you to train 3* at the end of the season even if you think he is another Pelé. Buy another 4* FT when the new season comes.
    It wasn't our day.

Dreamer
    Just wanna ask, sorry if this question has been asked before, how many possession bonus can we get? If lets say im on away team and 10 of my TE friends support me, will i get 20% extra possession? Or there is a limit on possession bonus a team can get in one game?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku Papua View Post
    Just wanna ask, sorry if this question has been asked before, how many possession bonus can we get? If lets say im on away team and 10 of my TE friends support me, will i get 20% extra possession? Or there is a limit on possession bonus a team can get in one game?
    Maximum is +15% possession bonus. it can never exceed this

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast