Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Individual Training Planner

Hello guys,
    Is Tox's guidanse from the topic's 1st page still relevant for current version?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzmitry Alifer View Post
    Hello guys,
    Is Tox's guidanse from the topic's 1st page still relevant for current version?
    Yes and no (it's complicated!)
    - The spreadsheet still works for calculating how many training points go to each skill depending on the player's position and level of the drill.
    - If a drill trains both white and gray skills, the white skills get more of the training points (meaning the points are not split evenly among all the drills).
    - A skill will increase slower the higher it is, whether it is white or gray.
    - The idea (I believe) is to first train white skills with drills that match the players position until they get to 120 or higher (when they slow down) then start focusing on the gray skills (which will increase quickly since they are usually low).

Check my posts just above (#147 and #149).

It takes more work now to properly choose which drills to use, and sometimes you have to train each player by himself to be really efficient. But if you pay attention to the level of that players skills (all of them, not just his white skills or overall ability) and pay attention to what skills a particular drill works, you should be more successful.

Here's a before and after of one of my wingers:

This is after 11 games this season (all competitions) plus 50 greens.

Quote Originally Posted by TropikThunder View Post
    Yes and no (it's complicated!)
    - The spreadsheet still works for calculating how many training points go to each skill depending on the player's position and level of the drill.
    - If a drill trains both white and gray skills, the white skills get more of the training points (meaning the points are not split evenly among all the drills).
    - A skill will increase slower the higher it is, whether it is white or gray.
    - The idea (I believe) is to first train white skills with drills that match the players position until they get to 120 or higher (when they slow down) then start focusing on the gray skills (which will increase quickly since they are usually low).

Check my posts just above (#147 and #149).

It takes more work now to properly choose which drills to use, and sometimes you have to train each player by himself to be really efficient. But if you pay attention to the level of that players skills (all of them, not just his white skills or overall ability) and pay attention to what skills a particular drill works, you should be more successful.

Here's a before and after of one of my wingers:

This is after 11 games this season (all competitions) plus 50 greens.
    @TropikThunder
    Thanks for clear answer

@TropicThunder,

Thanks for such a good answer!

Ok, then there are a couple of more questions.

I'm training my DC.He has 6+*. As for a DC the following are relevant skills and drills for him:
    Key skills: Tack, Mark, Pos, Head, Brav, Fit, Str, Aggr
    Clean drills: Press the Play, Hold the Line, Warm-Up, Gym

And I'm going to repeat [`Press the Play`-->`Hold the Line`-->`Warm-Up`-->`Gym`] until he reaches 7*.

1. I wonder if the drill order matters. Is it a smart idea to finish each training session with very hard drill (like `Gym`)?
    2. I bet somewhere here or even in official guidance I saw an advice to start each session with `Warm-Up` and to end with `Stretch`. How about it?
    oguzkaganaslan likes this.

Boston, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzmitry Alifer View Post
    Ok, then there are a couple of more questions.

I'm training my DC.He has 6+*. As for a DC the following are relevant skills and drills for him:
    Key skills: Tack, Mark, Pos, Head, Brav, Fit, Str, Aggr
    Clean drills: Press the Play, Hold the Line, Warm-Up, Gym

And I'm going to repeat [`Press the Play`-->`Hold the Line`-->`Warm-Up`-->`Gym`] until he reaches 7*.

1. I wonder if the drill order matters. Is it a smart idea to finish each training session with very hard drill (like `Gym`)?
    2. I bet somewhere here or even in official guidance I saw an advice to start each session with `Warm-Up` and to end with `Stretch`. How about it?
    Then you need heading.

Quote Originally Posted by yashanand View Post
    I am in my 11th season, and not even single trophy

In league I end up between ( 3 to 8) and in other tournaments initial round or Max quarter. Feeling annoyed

I am unable to figure out what is that I am missing ?
    Farm tokens to buy expensive 18 year old or scout players. No eggs no omelettes. In supermarket their are class 1/ class 2 eggs, Some make better omelettes than others
    oguzkaganaslan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by yashanand View Post
    I am in my 11th season, and not even single trophy

In league I end up between ( 3 to 8) and in other tournaments initial round or Max quarter. Feeling annoyed

I am unable to figure out what is that I am missing ?
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...w-win-cup.html

Hi, im new here... how do you know a player is fast trainer or not?

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast