Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: U18 (Academy) - please help me

Nik, you compare U18 player, who played 2 games with a Nordgen, who only performed at league. If I see, that a Nordgen scores that much, opponent had to be weak and/or illegal formation. At cup/CL where (I think) you play vs better/evenly opponents, that screen say nothing about his performance (I don't wanna say, he isn't good, but this comparions seems like... meh)

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Good nordgens still it's the first choice for me.
    That's a big problem at the moment at my server. I woke up every "season start - sunday", but the last 3 seasons were nothing to buy. I've to little kids, so also sleep less at the moment, so I'm usually can check every day a few minutes after server reset the list - nothing. Around two hours later, I wake up - nothing...

One time, I was lucky - last season, my wife saw the "Costa-copy" Vitorino da Silva, but it cost me nearly all ressources to get him to my team.

Here, Eisner first 2 games this season - last both games
    Yesterdays cup, Eisner started, because I need a formation with 2 ST. Oppenent was 3% weaker
    U18 (Academy) - please help me-cup.jpg

Todays CL, Kraxner couldn't score. Opponent was 5% weaker
    U18 (Academy) - please help me-cl.jpg

And my 4.best scorer is my DC, also U18 player, bought last season - he is the worst FT, but who cares, if he performs that good?
    U18 (Academy) - please help me-dc.jpg

U18 (Academy) - please help me-ratings.jpg
    Toxcatl likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    That's a big problem at the moment at my server. I woke up every "season start - sunday", but the last 3 seasons were nothing to buy. I've to little kids, so also sleep less at the moment, so I'm usually can check every day a few minutes after server reset the list - nothing. Around two hours later, I wake up - nothing...
    well, I must agree to that.
    Youngsters can be a solution in that case (or in higher levels).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

This is the 3rd DC my academy offering me, 10T, last season once dc 10T + gk 0T, end of last season again dc 10T + st 0T, so I bought last offer of last season; now this season, yesterday dc 10T + gk 0T

Edit: I'm thinking to buy both this time too, GK 0T 2* looks not bad, 9% condition loses drills he gain 3%. The other one dc+dmc 4* (72%) 10T, not bought yet, reasons I'm thinking to buy him, he has extra position, my all defenders going to be 23 yo next season, also I see those players everage rating 6 (I have 2 players like him on my academy team).
    Last edited by ibangali; 01-17-2017 at 02:34 PM.

[oops, sorry]
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-17-2017 at 11:48 AM. Reason: I had a question, but not anymore
    It wasn't our day.

OK, now I have a question! Does someone know exactly how Value is changing when player gets older?
    I'd be surprised, but maybe someone knows?

It may look like an offtopic, but it's not.
    It wasn't our day.

> 120 players
    random coefficients
    not comment on
    I doubt the usefulness
    (Translation translate.google.com)

Apprentice
    Is academy player really that good? This season I got a mc 18 yrs old at 72% and 10T. Trained him up to 105% now. 10 games in and he seemed like any other nordgens in auction.

Bang average, no mom ratings, have the average rating of the team. Only 1 goal against an easy opponent. No assist.
    Last edited by woopypooky; 01-20-2017 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    Is academy player really that good? This season I got a mc 18 yrs old at 72% and 10T. Trained him up to 105% now. 10 games in and he seemed like any other nordgens in auction.

Bang average, no mom ratings, have the average rating of the team. Only 1 goal against an easy opponent. No assist.
    They're players with high training rate. Don't expect high ratings "just because".
    I mean, you're making wrong assumption here.
    It wasn't our day.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post

But some of them really plays well, it is just about luck I think.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    middle of the season and my Greek youngster found a place among the stars of the team
    U18 (Academy) - please help me-league-d13-top-rated.jpg

U18 (Academy) - please help me-league-d13-top-rated-academy.jpg
    nash123 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast