Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Team bonuses training. Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    I am training only attack with reserve. My team was born to attack so only attack bonus on 10 percent. If I am loosing, I am pushing to attack anyway, if I am winning, I want to score even more..... the rest of three are just cosmetic. But to be fair, my team is always superior to the opponent so I really dont need other bonuses. If I would be equal to other teams, I would consider, otherwise nope
    That’s my philosophy as well. I rarely use the other bonuses, just attack attack attack!
    girl gooner likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Pro
    I use pass go and shoot, skill drill, piggy in the middle, use your head, warm up, stretch.

Physical : warm up, stretch
    Attack : skill drill, pass go and shoot
    Defend : piggy in middle, video analysis.
    condition lost: 6.75%

repeat 4 times. 6.75% x 4 = 27%

so i also use 27% to keep training bonus at 10% every day.

looks like there is no lower than this. i will find out tomorrow to use all very easy drills.. lol
    Last edited by adifairus; 11-18-2017 at 10:29 AM.
    Toxcatl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    That’s my philosophy as well. I rarely use the other bonuses, just attack attack attack!
    I hope I'll meet more opponents with the same philosophy... Fresh meat! ';..;'

But seriously, thank you all for your answers! I'm gonna check them now. That doesn't mean the contest is over, of course. If you have something to say on the subject, do not hesitate to share your wisdom!
    dave1311 likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Despite all I understand that the idea is find the formula using the same 8, so I will stay for these lands reading ideas.
    Well, no, it was my own method. As it turned out, an inefficient one =] The idea is to find the cheapest way to get those bonuses.
    You and 112000 made a good point: rotation (or is it better to say "reduction"?) of players is the key to spend less condition. 8 * 27% = 216% total CL.
    112000 have reduced this to 4 * 27% + 4 * 18% = 180%, and this is current record. I haven't tested it yet though, I lack necessary players. I'm gonna do that today or tomorrow.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Despite all I understand that the idea is find the formula using the same 8, so I will stay for these lands reading ideas.
    Well, no, it was my own method. As it turned out, an inefficient one =] And I'm glad it wasn't the best one. But anyway, the target of this thread is to find the cheapest way to get those bonuses.
    You and 112000 made a good point: rotation (or is it better to say "reduction the number"?) of players is the key to spend less condition. 8 * 27% = 216% total CL was my best.
    112000 has reduced this to 4 * 27% + 4 * 18% = 180%, and this is current record. I've just tested it, it works. Clever!
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-20-2017 at 04:19 AM.
    112000 likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

As most of my matches tend to be earlier in the Nordeus 'day', I need to do 'quick and dirty' training to get my match bonuses up.

Team bonuses training. Contest!-daily-training.jpg

Two of these with 2x video bonus is enough to get Condition and Possession up to 10% from 8% and Defence and Attack to almost 10% from 8%. I then select 8 of the substitutes/reserves and run again without the 2x to get the Defence and Attack up to 10%.

If the first match is very early, I will do only with the substitutes and reserves and leave the chosen match squad alone. Otherwise, I will see how many 6% recovery periods there are until the first match and also include the match squad for that number of times.

Any individual/group training for skills, etc I leave until there is a suitable between match time or when the matches have finished for the day.
    Last edited by talisman; 11-20-2017 at 08:43 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Disagree on the amount of videos: in my case, there is absolutely no correlation between the videos I am able to watch for greens or for bonus. When, one runs out, the other still works. My recipe is to use a combination of 0.75 and 1.5% drills with all my squad or only my subs depeding on my day's schedule. This twice with 2 videos for double bonus. Then, I get to 10% with the bench players only without double bonus. I think this offers the better ratio energy wasted/bonus gained but still working on it.
    Toxcatl and milpol like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Disagree on the amount of videos: in my case, there is absolutely no correlation between the videos I am able to watch for greens or for bonus. When, one runs out, the other still works.
    Thanks, I'm gonna check this tomorrow. Maybe they changed something in this system.
    That would be a disappointment though: an easier way ready for everyone with no possible advantage to hardcore players like myself. Kinda "don't think, play casually".
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    My method :

1. Training reserve in 8players per session. Group 1 (gk+df) group 2 (midfield) group 3 (which ever have energy left)

2. So i practically achieve all 10% full training points in one go. No need using 2x ads. 3times training or maybe 4 u already completed the 10% quota.

3. Pick the lowest training level. DO NOT train with higher level that will tired players and not effective. Just train with lowest level is suffice. (Circa 6-10% fitness training)

4. First team not involved in training so will always hv sharp players for the next 2 matches.

So far this method is working fine for me. I never train too hard its useless to tiring your players for no reason. Adequate small training is sufficient.

And u can use all those 10% in incoming matches.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast