Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Team bonuses training. Contest!

Team bonuses training. Contest!

What is the best way to train team bonuses?

Here are my thoughts. Team bonuses training is a necessary evil. Every day we have to train players with non-optimal drills just to keep the bonuses on 10%. How to reduce the negative impact of those non-optimal drills on the team?

1) We need to do it only with bench and/or reserve players, not with the main squad. The main squad is too precious to waste their condition on these trainings.

2) We need to reduce the amount of involved players to the minimum of 8 men. We need to train a group of players that meets the requirements for every bonus: 4 attackers, 4 defenders, 4 midfielders, and 8 players in total; all at the same time. AFAIK, the amount of people doesn't matter as long as those requirements are met: training 16 guys will give the same bonus progress as 8. Also, for those who doesn't know: M*, AM* and ST are attackers; DMC, D* and GK are defenders; DMC, M* and AM* are midfielders.

3) Don't use 2x bonus training. We have limited amount of ad videos per day, and every time we spend them on bonus training, we are not getting one green pack. Unacceptable!

4) We have to train our group with drills that will provide those bonuses for the minimal condition loss. This is the most difficult and interesting part.

The higher the bonuses, the slower our progress. We all are hardcore managers here (haha!), so let's only talk about going from 8% to 10%. After some tests I came to this recipe:

Warm-up, 2x Skill drill, 2x Video analysis, Warm-up. Repeat 4 times.
    Warm-up, 3x Skill drill, Video analysis, Warm-up. Repeat 2 times.

Each drill costs 0.75% condition; so it is 0.75 * 6 * (4 + 2) = 27% condition loss for the group of 8 players.
    This is the most efficient way to train your team bonuses from 8% to 10% that I've found.

And now the promised contest.
    Can you find the better set of drills? In other words, how to train bonuses for less than 8 * 27% = 216% condition in total? Remember, from 8% to 10%, and no 2x bonus training!

But I don't want you to struggle for free. The winner who will find the cheapest way will receive a prize. And not some virtual in-game BS, but a real life BS xD A real thing that you will be able to hold in your hands.
    I am currently on vacation in Rio de Janeiro. People here love football so much, they play volleyball on Copacabana beach without hands, like true footballers =] And they are pretty good at this!
    So I'm going to buy a little souvenir here that I will send via post to the victor to any country in the world. It won't be something precious, but wouldn't it be cool to get a present and a postcard from Brazil?

Team bonuses training. Contest!-download.png

Let's solve this together!

P.S. It is sunny and hot here =P The ocean is beautiful and girls are shiny (or vise versa).
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-20-2017 at 01:36 AM. Reason: post scriptum
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    Team bonuses training. Contest!-1-association2.jpg

Edit: Carvanho to 39% (math error above)

This is what I do daily. It's 7.5% x 4 = 30% condition loss.

Players marked is in the reddish maroon color are currently in SA training.

Players marked with letters in teal color are being trained for increasing quality to be eligible for negotiation list. Both players can be trained in a duel/triple role as well if I wish.

Players marked are in blue, are old players being kept on the team for sentimental value.

Engels isn't marked, but he is likely to be trained up towards 6* either this season or next as my starting DR ages.

If looking for the most efficient way train, it's to use the daily bonuses to train special abilities, duel roles and players to being negotiation list eligible to sell after season reset for tokens through negotiations. For example, buy an 18 year old 50% player from the transfer market for 1 token. Train him to 58% or 59% (be careful the daily skill point doesn't take him to 60%), then start training special ability, followed by duel/triple role, then sell for a token profit in new season.
    Toxcatl likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    If looking for the most efficient way train, it's to use the daily bonuses to train special abilities, duel roles and players to being negotiation list eligible to sell after season reset for tokens through negotiations. For example, buy an 18 year old 50% player from the transfer market for 1 token. Train him to 58% or 59% (be careful the daily skill point doesn't take him to 60%), then start training special ability, followed by duel/triple role, then sell for a token profit in new season.
    That's what I do too. Now I have 6 (!) players in Negotiations (1% to the next star), some of them have SA, all of them are young, and I train players for Negotiations faster than other managers buy them =]
    The point of the contest is to find the cheapest way to train bonuses, 27% is my current minimum.
    It wasn't our day.

Pro
    Warm up / stretching / Piggy / use head / skill drill / pass go shoot * 5 times. ( That's what I use and sometimes in 5th drill I replace the piggy with video analysis)

but to answer your question :
    Warm up / stretching / Piggy / use head / skill drill / pass go shoot * 4 times

+ watching video / use head OR skill drill / warm up in the fifth time
    Last edited by USARABAT; 11-18-2017 at 12:57 PM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 a a association2.jpg 
Views:	690 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	90760

Edit: Carvanho to 39% (math error above)

This is what I do daily. It's 7.5% x 4 = 30% condition loss.

Players marked is in the reddish maroon color are currently in SA training.

Players marked with letters in teal color are being trained for increasing quality to be eligible for negotiation list. Both players can be trained in a duel/triple role as well if I wish.

Players marked are in blue, are old players being kept on the team for sentimental value.

Engels isn't marked, but he is likely to be trained up towards 6* either this season or next as my starting DR ages.

The drill shown in pic times 4 times only gives u 10 % 10 % 8 % 8 % not full 40 %

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Warm up / stretching / Piggy / use head / skill drill / pass go shoot * 5 times. ( That's what I use and sometimes in 5th drill I replace the piggy with video analysis)
    I use the same combination ...but only need 4 sessions.
    Try doing Pass go shoot before skill drill.

Have tried a few combinations, but this is what gives me the best results.

Great to see more contests inside the forum :P

I just will say that "doing rotations" and using 4,5% condition in each training round...

1 of the bonus is ready -at 10%- with 4 trainings, another with 5, then 7, and 8 rounds for the last bonus (attack in my case- .

So should be, 18% condition, 22,5, 31,5 and 36% for the last bonus that needs 4 players as the last 3 (¿?not sure now lol) but, I usually do rotations. So if you divide the trainings in groups, depending of the players you have... the average of condition use can be very low really, under 20%...

Despite all I understand that the idea is find the formula using the same 8, so I will stay for these lands reading ideas.

Rookie
    here is my training from 8% to 10% bonus
    use 8 players (4 of them are both attacker and defender)

1. train all 8 players above
    warm up, warm up, stretch, stretch, skill drill, video analysis
    warm up, warm up, stretch, pass go and shoot, skill drill, video analysis
    warm up, warm up, stretch, pass go and shoot, skill drill, video analysis

now I have 10% condition bonus, I remove 4 players from training (not the 4 are both att and def)

2. training 4 players are both attacker and defender
    skill drill, skill drill, skill drill, pass go and shoot, piggy in the middle, video analysis
    skill drill, pass go and shoot, video analysis

now all bonus are 10%

Summary,
    after step 1, 8 players use 18% condition
    after step 2, 4 players use 27% condition + 4 players use 18% condition
    total used condition of group 8 players is 4 x 27% + 4 x 18% = 180% (little less than OP: 8 x 27% = 216%, if I understand right)

Dreamer
    fingers crossed for you that nordeus will not add daily training point to these players otherwise you will lose negotiation position

Dreamer
    I am training only attack with reserve. My team was born to attack so only attack bonus on 10 percent. If I am loosing, I am pushing to attack anyway, if I am winning, I want to score even more..... the rest of three are just cosmetic. But to be fair, my team is always superior to the opponent so I really dont need other bonuses. If I would be equal to other teams, I would consider, otherwise nope

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast