Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: July Fourth’s Guide To Power Training

Quote Originally Posted by thangpq View Post
    Is a 4* player that has 1 skill points remaining and has 20 unassigned skill points still recognised as a 5* player for training purposes?
    Yes...
    thangpq likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

S.M
    all the way along i thought that saving skills point is good. i`m sure i saw a post where one guy was saving skill points

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Ps. make it a *sticky* !
    Agreed...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

good job mate, i learned PT from u, when the first time joined this forum, and btw u prove it in forum league, when Colin Herd crush my team with 1 goal and 2 assist grrrrrr.
    I'm Not Perfect But I'm Limited Edition

Nothing amazing here but I signed a 49Q striker with one on one special ability today. Just to be prepared for next season.
    I've been using a few green packs to train him for the last few hours and I've managed to turn him into a 5 star for next season.

Just an example of the benefits of a little time can do.

July Fourth’s Guide To Power Training-rick-schut.jpg

As you can see he's 23 so imagine how easy it could be with an 18 year old.

I have a few players that are almost 6 stars so I'll be concentrating on them.

Oops, double post.

great thread July

2 QS though

1- dose the player potential reset every season? let us say i have fast 4* trainer who get 24% skills gained, for every normal 10% stretching, now once he move to 5*, i noticed he drop to around 20% skills gained from same 10%, now once he is 6*, he start to get around 15%, let us say i push him to 7* starting to get 10%, then 8* and his development rate become really low around 5-7% for same 10% normal stretching.. now the QS is .. next season he will be 7*, so will his development reset , thus able to get 24% for every 10% training as he is starting from 7* ? or is it related to stars regardless from where he starts and thus will get 10% instead?

2- you suggested to play 2 friendlies a day to get 2 greenbags !! but even if i set it to easy .. they will get injuries .. so my guess is to play reserve team and possibly i will still get an injury from training anyway ..I think that is your theory.. meanwhile in my experience i think match do produce more injuries than training (i use normal training all the time )
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Dreamer
    really nice july..
    I have a q too..since the sp are counting even if u dont sign in them to the player is it better to sign them to physics??
    Have u noticed any difference if u have done that?

tx ,keep up the good job
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    great thread July

2 QS though

1- dose the player potential reset every season? let us say i have fast 4* trainer who get 24% skills gained, for every normal 10% stretching, now once he move to 5*, i noticed he drop to around 20% skills gained from same 10%, now once he is 6*, he start to get around 15%, let us say i push him to 7* starting to get 10%, then 8* and his development rate become really low around 5-7% for same 10% normal stretching.. now the QS is .. next season he will be 7*, so will his development reset , thus able to get 24% for every 10% training as he is starting from 7* ? or is it related to stars regardless from where he starts and thus will get 10% instead?

2- you suggested to play 2 friendlies a day to get 2 greenbags !! but even if i set it to easy .. they will get injuries .. so my guess is to play reserve team and possibly i will still get an injury from training anyway ..I think that is your theory.. meanwhile in my experience i think match do produce more injuries than training (i use normal training all the time )
    1. Just say you have a U21 5* player that trains 40/80/120, and you get him to 6* and he trains at 30/60/90 and then to 7* he trains 20/40/60. then the next season begins and the player is back at 6* so he will train at 30/60/90 again unless he moves into the next training age bracket at 22.

So basically the answer to your question is the player will train at 10% as you mentioned.

2. It's just an example to non-token buyers on how many greens is possible to earn a season if you save them. It's not a suggestion to play these friendlies, its a option.

Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post
    really nice july..
    I have a q too..since the sp are counting even if u dont sign in them to the player is it better to sign them to physics??
    Have u noticed any difference if u have done that?

tx ,keep up the good job
    Yes assign your skill to your player stats as you earn them or give those skill points to the extra position or special ability as you earn them.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast