Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Users Tutorials & Guides

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Not a tutorial, but contains a detailed discussion about how Bidding works in the Transfer Market: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ers-rules.html
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

top thread

I'm new player. ( 1 week only ) so this guides/tips really helped me. some of "guides" is too old , but still useful thx you guys !

so I have one question about player values. I cant understund how it works.

I have two GK. both 18 yers old. one 4* (18) and another one 5*(21) . they dont have special ability and ofc 5* GK is better with stats.

so why the hell 4* GK's market value is 1.2M ? and 5*'s 500k ? can anyone explain ?

Quote Originally Posted by Davit Abareli View Post
    I'm new player. ( 1 week only ) so this guides/tips really helped me. some of "guides" is too old , but still useful thx you guys !

so I have one question about player values. I cant understund how it works.

I have two GK. both 18 yers old. one 4* (18) and another one 5*(21) . they dont have special ability and ofc 5* GK is better with stats.

so why the hell 4* GK's market value is 1.2M ? and 5*'s 500k ? can anyone explain ?
    The two main things to consider when looking at a player's value are Quality and training rate. The Market Value reflects a proportion of the value for the players quality and another for his training rate (how much he gains in development from using condition in training).

In a nutshell if there are two players the same Q and one is a significantly higher value then that latter one will gain more for training. If he is a Max Value player the latter will gain approximately 4 lots of 1% gains on average every 15% used at 5* on average and the other will barely register anything.

(Once you get to higher levels it is not as clear cut. You then need to look for Max Values which can mean there is only 1m difference in cost of two players but the Max Value player is a training beast).

Clear as mud but I hope you get the key message. Quality then Training rate.

I must add that training rate is not an indication of performance. One of the 'no gain' monkeys can be exceptional players, they just wont have a chance of developing much or maintaining their Q from 1 season to another.

Thank you for quick response.

Well , This explains a lot )

N3 GK value 1.2M
    N14 GK value 500k

Users Tutorials &amp; Guides-3.jpgUsers Tutorials &amp; Guides-4.jpgUsers Tutorials &amp; Guides-5.jpg

thx a lot again now i will buy only High value 18 yers players... but first need more money hehe ^_^
    Last edited by Davit Abareli; 06-21-2016 at 01:56 PM.

Cash is the problem at lower levels. Fast Trainers are a huge money cash pit.

There is even a counter strategy of selling your high value starters and buying cheap high Q older players just to get the Q and be competitive until you can generate more cash.

Each to their own.

I'm sure there will be tips in there about using a free agent buy/sell strategy from lvl 3/4 to generate cash but its competitive at Auction peak times. You pay a cost = wage and sell for close to market value.

Good luck anyway Davit
    Arion likes this.

@Buffs Mad what are free agents? You've forgotten that they're long gone.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    @Buffs Mad what are free agents? You've forgotten that they're long gone.
    Well if you mean younger ones are gone which ofc are what I was talking about then I'll need to take your word since its a long time since I even looked.

I just assumed since Free Agents as a thing are not gone (they are just not flagged with an F in the list any more on new versions) that it included all ages.

[Its still easy to find old ones to use as condition whores for bonuses (if thats your thing) but (back on topic), I really have no idea if younger ones are there but very difficult to find; or gone, as you say.]

That said, even if they are there, maybe its more trouble than they're worth,

Forum design changing but I think following guides are good to stick in a link:

Advices for tactics : https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...s-tactics.html

Individual Training Planner : https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...g-planner.html

How to make a budget on the cost to develop a player? : https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...op-player.html

Have fun
    khris likes this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

ops wrong post
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast