Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unbelievable number of loans

Famous
    Well, currency entering the economy means inflation. And though there is no currency exchange, the unequal distribution means upwards pressure on the higher ranks in each level. That is, the ones who spent tokens regularly now have more peer-like competitors being created in players who have made Q increases they otherwise wouldn't have. The unlimited supply those players have is the upwards pressure that implies a player who was, eg, top 10% in their server-level is now pushed down and forced to increase their income/ token supply, to compete. If token buyers choose to continue buying and competing Nord benefits to the point of those players decreasing their total demand.

Unlimited token supply also means generating many more player at each level who are bumped way up in quality then sold in auction. This might not have too much impact because of the 99q auction limit at each level. For example, level 9 player at 145q doesn't really demand more tokens in his market, as a 85q player in level 11. However, anything that moves more players through the auctions means tokens.

I'd say yes, Nordeus could be benefiting, but I don't think they are allowing this for that reason. The economy could be complex, but they almost certainly have some "prime indicators" to monitor the "health" of the game economy.

It is obvious that they´re benefiting somewhere because the have mad no effort whatever to stop this.

Famous
    I say tomato, you say tomat.

Personally I can believe a functional, implementable solution isn't easy to create. Banning known accounts is easy, if morally dubious, they may have the soft hearts as some here who would say the rules protect "the exploit" for now. But doesn't that create a cat and mouse hunt right away? The exploiters switch and create accounts all the time anyways. Nordeus is constrained by whatever verification process Google play accounts use (one reason FB is often preferred cloud link account, stronger imperfect verification).

They have had a concept in mind for what association play looks like, and rather than limit or redesign that, eg eliminating ability to use packs on loans, I would look for a stronger solution to regain control.

Again, only Nord knows what the impact is, economically in game and real world, and potentially how much Q or win-loss impact as well. Point is, the overall impact may be smaller than we suspect, though growing. If that's the case, it may be beneficial and more efficient to focus Nordeus resources on other development.

Keep in mind we have a hugely skewed community here, with daily players and multi year vets. Facts about app user retention indicate high churn/ replacement rate, and we gamers seem to have the fastest churn rates of all. So the average user, and there are millions compared to the vets, has an experience that is likely limited to the first 3 seasons, if that (90 day retention of a high performing gaming app...14%).

Realistically many of "our" issues are likely not noticed by the vast majority of T11 users; we are niche. ST, GK issues, level 40+ transfer market, Gold level associations... All probably second tier to functionality, connection issues etc.

They do a lot, plenty of companies/ projects do not. I try to give credit and benefit of the doubt. But I am frustrated too.
    Bunzo likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

I feel more for those who come up against "The exploiters" in the League,CL & cup it´s really not fair in them situations
    As far as Associations ago if they all end up drawn together then they just have themselves to blame.
    I noticed not long ago a well known "Exploiter" complaining on fb about their cup draw …oh the irony

We got this weekend the purely ****ing hardcore exploiter draw... all 3 of them did it, one of them doesn't hide: ~4k loans, two other have two 9* teams, rest 5* teams...
    Well done...
    motrin and LeManiaque like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

That´s just ****e pal…..This needs to STOP NOW
    motrin and LeManiaque like this.

Famous
    It's internal group stress now, too. If I don't want an exploiter, but rest of group does, am I supposed to leave my group of many months, argue with friends? Nobody knows will we be punished in the future. If your group is taking an exploiter at this point, they advertise it, and with exploiters being an "advantage" is just an "arms race", why shouldn't they just take their team to the limit?

This is the month I really feel negative about my association experience. Come on Nordeus, this is exhausting.
    motrin and Bunzo like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Hold on there mate…
    There may be something happening as I see some complaints on a Top 11 fb page that Nordeus are stripping packs & tokens from exploiters.

Edit: Top 11 legends…One major exploiter has posted the message he got from Nordeus seems they say he was using vpn but he was clearly & openly exploiting the loans in Associations
    Last edited by Bunzo; 12-31-2016 at 01:47 PM.
    pcmacdaniel and nash123 like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    It's internal group stress now, too. If I don't want an exploiter, but rest of group does, am I supposed to leave my group of many months, argue with friends? Nobody knows will we be punished in the future. If your group is taking an exploiter at this point, they advertise it, and with exploiters being an "advantage" is just an "arms race", why shouldn't they just take their team to the limit?

This is the month I really feel negative about my association experience. Come on Nordeus, this is exhausting.
    I've been in an association w/ loan exploiters before. From what i've noticed/experienced, generally speaking, It's really not worth adding them, since they skew the quality so far upwards that you're more likely to play against far more difficult opponents than before.

Looks like things are changing though. As Bunzo posted, there is a post about it on the Top Eleven Legends page. (I've also been told by a friend that bans have started - but its second hand info and not offical word from nordeus). I'm guessing coiners are getting a warning, and free players are a coin toss for the ban.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 12-31-2016 at 08:35 PM.
    LeManiaque, Bunzo and amorist hrid like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    ILooks like things are changing though. As Bunzo posted, there is a post about it on the Top Eleven Legends page. (I've also been told by a friend that bans have started - but its second hand info and not offical word from nordeus). I'm guessing coiners are getting a warning, and free players are a coin toss for the ban.
    I'm sure, that isn't true. Best example: look at WorldTop100 1.place... they don't hide it... and they are there and they used it last week.
    Also, we face this weekend 3 of those exploiter-FA...
    We contact support, but it's useless... we got the normal answers:
    -) sometimes weak club surpise the big ones
    -) you can't know, if they are cheating
    bla bla bla...

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x