Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Issues with the Association Tournament last week

The $64,000 question is - has it been fixed for this weekend?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    The $64,000 question is - has it been fixed for this weekend?
    Only 64k.......? Let it be fixed and not happen again
    And for the haters.
    This season better luck, time to go for promotion with your association instead of complaining the "low" amount of tokens as compensation.
    Looks like a lot are screwed, yes me and the association in was in also. You are not the only one, accept it and let's train some players.

I took for granted that it is fixed... NOOOO????
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Last tournament should be canceled and counted as victory for everyone also point wise! So who was relegated or was about to be promoted they wouldn't have wasted a weekend or even a whole season. Who was promoted it will just have a headstart.

Tokens are great, thanks, but the wasted work is more painful imho. My association stayed in gold 1, but we wasted all the possible points. I can't even imagine how bitter can be those who faced relegation because of this.

If I could trade the tokens for the points I would.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Quote Originally Posted by Punthoofd View Post
    Only 64k.......? Let it be fixed and not happen again
    And for the haters.
    This season better luck, time to go for promotion with your association instead of complaining the "low" amount of tokens as compensation.
    Looks like a lot are screwed, yes me and the association in was in also. You are not the only one, accept it and let's train some players.
    I was talking about those who stayed in the same division and didn't get any reward ,like in my case,I am in platinum division with 1 team,so being there there is no other division above (but u never been there and u don't know)
    Now go back and train ur players.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    beyond this, implicit confirmation that the game engine used for FA tournaments is different, or at least tuned differently to that of the regular league/CL/Cup. If I'm not mistaken, many sensed that but it was never proven.
    I suspect another different tuning/engine for the friendly games as well.

A man enters to the bar and orders vodka. "What's up?" - the bartender asks. "I've just had the first blowjob in my life" - the man answers. "Why do you drink vodka then? You should drink champagne!" - bartender says. "Oh no, champagne wouldn't wash off the taste".

We managed to stay in Platinum, so it's just 10 tokens for us.
    10 tokens don't wash off the taste.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 03-07-2017 at 01:15 PM.
    madflo19 and czero like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    We relegated from Gold 1 to gold 2, and probably wouldn't have if not for the bug.

Not adjusting the FA points leaves this feeling unfair and disappointing, others are right that tokens don't even things out, we lost our opportunity to fairly maintain Guild 1 through skill.

C'est la vie...
    axd23 and czero like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    So you are saying that those who stayed in the same division were not affected by your incompetence and they didn't deserve any rewards(those 10T is an insult,not reward)
    Shame on you❗

Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk
    Every single affected F.A. group out there (That played in the tournament), has received 10 Tokens + X.

X equals the difference between the amount of Tokens clubs got at the end of the season and what they would have received had they actually acquired maximum points. No one is left behind.

Do I understand right:

If we stay platinum, we got only 10T? No matter, if we lost maybe 122 points, because we got distroyed with 0 points?

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend