Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] Issues with the Association Tournament last week

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Every single affected F.A. group out there (That played in the tournament), has received 10 Tokens + X.

X equals the difference between the amount of Tokens clubs got at the end of the season and what they would have received had they actually acquired maximum points. No one is left behind.
    Are you aware that not winning any points or just,let's say 15 points,because of what Nordeus done last week,may cost my association staying in platinum division,losing 100T if we relegate?
    How can you say that your decision is fair to all managers?
    I can see that some ppl are saying that is fine...but it's not ,because if I'm cheating and I get caught,you will ban me,if you will not ban me I will get deducted from my account not 10T (as your reward was) but a lot more,according to what I've done
    Did Nordeus awarded the managers according to what they've done?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Toxcatl and Bunzo like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

vad
    Apprentice
    Does anybody know what was the issue, exactly?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    Does anybody know what was the issue, exactly?
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...%EF%BC%9F.html

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #24
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    @talisman and @Cloverfield and everyone else - The bug will be fixed for the upcoming F.A. tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Snip*
    Indeed I am quite aware of that.

We've acted to the best of what is technically possible @madflo19. As I said in the previous thread on the matter I've gathered the suggestions as to how this issue can be resolved as fairly as possible for the playerbase, from the playerbase. The devs wanted to know how the players would like the issue resolved.
    We considered all the options. Its obvious for instance that a reset of the tournament would be really great, but the fact that we would like to do something among those lines doesn't mean that it's actually possible to do so.

Eventually we decided on providing a base Token compensation and add the difference from a potential division promotion. We simply can't change up numbers in the F.A. system just like that. It's not possible on a technical level.

In regards to your example - On one hand we have a bug and on the other we have a cheater, the two things are not comparable. Here's why.
    If we aren't able to foretell every single bug that may arise in the game and the bug does some major damage (Like last weekend) we are going to try and make things better to the best of our abilities. We will try to make it up to the playerbase.
    On the other hand if you are a cheater the only thing you accomplish is to ruin the experience of everyone else who, just like you, wants to have fun and play a game. Your cheating habits would only "take" from your fellow managers, offering no compensation for the potential damage you've caused.

That being said, we are sorry that this happened. It is not our intention to ruin the fun for people.

Perhaps I am being silly here or not fully understanding the situation. But the solution hardly seems fair. Tokens do not equate to points earned in association matches. Points earned are through time effort and planning. Our association Lightning Squad had 1194 points going into the last round of matches. We were beaten 36-0 36-0. Therefore missed out on promotion by 6 points we have now been deducted points and are on 955 points. We should be in gold one but find ourselves back in gold two on the same points we started this last season. In the three weekends tournaments before this weekends abortion we won two of those tournaments. So in effect we have been shafted twice; not revieving our promotion and not receiving reward for our success over the last month. What will thirty tokens do to repair the damage. Also our association overview shows three 4th place finishes now. This weekend has forever destroyed our historical statistics. In my understanding some assos that were not affected have benefitted twice by simply not being affected and being rewarded for their weeks efforts prior to last weekend.

Lightning Squad also missed out on promotion the season before last as points were not added up correctly. We have been asked to be patient over that complaint. We have now lost two months effort now and recieved thirty tokens. We have also lost a member so are now down to five members. This is due to losing confidence in the game. We have been hit hard by not being rewarded for our success over the last two months. I am sure there are some frustrated and angry customers out there. If I have got the wrong end of the stick over this can someone please correct me.

Weve got a great bunch of chaps that are totally annoyed at how we have been dealt with, tokens dont really help that much, points do. This has taken the shine off a hard earned treble, last season.

By the way we are still a man down, anyone interested enough to get this far in my post who wants to join us our Association tag is #4DGQKV.
    Last edited by Agrippa; 03-07-2017 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Add another fact
    nash123, madflo19 and Bunzo like this.

Famous
    Well, usually when you get a compensation, you feel you have been tricked. In this case, I initially was happy and found the compensation pretty fair. But I must admit that I was almost convinced by those who feel the opposite: where are our points ? We scored 6 ridiculous points instead of the expected, easily achievable, 50-80 ? We failed to get promoted and are now threatened with relegation instead. I think this is not exactly fair.
    On the other hand, we must remember that asso is a kind of "gift" competition and what we get there does not take extra resources from our side.
    On top of that, I want to thank Jeeves who is always helpful and nice. I think it's been a hard week-end to everyone at Nordeus.
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Thank you Nordeus for your attempts, but the solution is really awful. This season we managed to stay in platinum with the lowest result possible. In the last tournament we lost all the games so got nothing. But as we stayed in the division as compensation we received only 10 tokens. Now with the start of the season we lost 20% of the points which means it will be extremely hard to stay in platinum in the next season as we have to receive only 1st places without any chance for mistake. And it goes without saying that we almost lost the chance to get back to top-100 (for example for me the challenge is more important than the reward and our aim is to get back to top 100). Now the difference is really huge with the top100 results

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I can understand that nordeus had good intentions to give a fair compensation to the managers but this is not enough for all the cases.
    I understand that it's impossible to examine every case (like agrippa, madflo, nash ...) so it had to be a massive one.
    Ok, it's like half job done.
    I think something it would pleased everyone, is to give extra 100 points to all the asso groups.
    It looks fair for a group that lost with 0-36 and the chance to play in the final.

Again there would be many teams which gonna earn without deserve it (specially groups with higher levels managers) but it's not their fault.

Those points can be given this first weekend now that things are more calm.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

One last thing about this and I'm out from this thread. It was never about tokens,at least not from my behalf,it was the way you treat us
    We ALL had this problem last weekend,but you decided not to treat EQUAL all of us.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Toxcatl and Bunzo like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

I can understand that is a programming fail-ed and that "can be good" change the enire friendlies system and set this that equalizes the stars as main to do not have different duplicities "if thats possible".

I think really that the compensation is enough and that if do not happen next season nobody will remember the issue.

Khris has said.
    LOL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast