Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 78
Like Tree16Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Facebook Access Issues - 17 Oct [FIXED]

  1. #41
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Krakow. Poland
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by captainmanos View Post
    Spot on. Wonder when this mess fixed what would be the compensation for the managers affected. Hopefully the compensation would not be a handfull of Tokens and that it would not go for all the managers affected or not. Imagine losing three games in a row because you could not log in and the managers who beat you get the same compensation you get.
    Those "fixes" only seem to apply if you play on mobile. I have no idea how people can cope with playing on a phone -- way too fiddly for me.

    I played on laptop via Facebook, and it seems all of us who did that are screwed.

    This season is in the bin for me -- I had my second string selected for a league match, so I know I'll be out of both cups by now.

    Hoping that they can finally fix this by the start of next season (after we all get our standard 20 rest/morale boosters as 'compensation', of course...)

  2. #42
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,269
    This thing is taking too long already.

    There is something NORDEUS isn t telling us.

    The fact that there is an issue with facebook on all platforms makes me think that Nordeus stopped supporting and financing the game on Facebook, and Facebook cut them off.
    I m still around, LOL!

  3. #43
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1
    Yes , As it seems , (and my progrmaming skills are good enogh to repair this in matter of 15 minutes and push rollout changes if something is wrong with connect API)
    Seems that meta cut them of from where they standed .

  4. #44
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,269
    The game is back online.

    I expect a serious compensation for the 3 days the game went offline on Facebook.

    Like 50 tokens 50 blues 50 greens 50 reds
    I m still around, LOL!

  5. #45
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Krakow. Poland
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    The game is back online.

    I expect a serious compensation for the 3 days the game went offline on Facebook.

    Like 50 tokens 50 blues 50 greens 50 reds

    I still don't see it in my list of games on Facebook (I'm on laptop, so maybe I'm still screwed.)

  6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #46
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    395
    Hi all,

    Status update: The issue has been fixed and logging in via Facebook should work as usual now. If you struggle to log in via Facebook on any platform, try deleting cache memory from your app/browser and make sure you are logged in to your FB profile. If you come across any issues with login, please let me know in the thread.

    We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience this has caused to your playing experience. We continue to assess the impact of this issue, so please keep an eye in-game for a follow-up on the matter. Thank you for bearing with us while this was being tackled.

  7. #47
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5
    We are now waiting for the compensation, hope it's not something of a joke like 10 Tokens or something and that it will be given ONLY tho the managers that were affected

  8. #48
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Krakow. Poland
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi all,

    Status update: The issue has been fixed and logging in via Facebook should work as usual now. If you struggle to log in via Facebook on any platform, try deleting cache memory from your app/browser and make sure you are logged in to your FB profile. If you come across any issues with login, please let me know in the thread.

    We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience this has caused to your playing experience. We continue to assess the impact of this issue, so please keep an eye in-game for a follow-up on the matter. Thank you for bearing with us while this was being tackled.
    Nope.

    I cleared cached images and files, restarted laptop, but Top Eleven still doesn't appear in my games list, even if I search by name.

  9. #49
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobodan Kao Reka View Post
    Nope.

    I cleared cached images and files, restarted laptop, but Top Eleven still doesn't appear in my games list, even if I search by name.
    https://www.topeleven.com/

    try and play it from here
    I m still around, LOL!

  10. #50
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Krakow. Poland
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    https://www.topeleven.com/

    try and play it from here
    I was tempted by that, but it seems to tell me I'll be playing from scratch.

    I don't want to risk losing the club I've grown for years.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast