Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Facebook Access Issues - 17 Oct [FIXED]

Quote Originally Posted by Seuss View Post
    Looks like we are heading for a 3rd day of this Nordeus clusterf#ck . Do what I have done , and go to Google Play , or Apple store, and update , or leave a new, review of 1* , explaining why
    I used to play through Facebook -- if I downloaded the Google Play app, wouldn't that start me again from scratch, losing my current team?

Quote Originally Posted by scalle View Post
    I have the same issue with another game, so its not only with top11.🤔
    I also had an issue with another Facebook game, but they had solved the issue within the same day already

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Can I undo the update? Should that fix the problem? Did someone try something like this?
    Not related to the update...

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    How does that work on iOS? I don’t see a Gmail login option.
    Hmmm... it works differently if I remember well... I'll check the guides because it was mentioned somewhere...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    I’m still able to play my Facebook connected team on iOS. It’s only on android where I seem to have a problem with TE and Facebook.
    I tried on computer and same problem 😕
    SEASON => 75
    LEAGUE WON => 36 ; 2ND place => 5 ; 3RD place => 5
    CL WON => 20 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place =>6
    SUPE LIGUE WON => 2
    CUP WON => 14 ; 2ND place => 6 ; 3RD place => 6
    SUPERCUP => 1

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by scalle View Post
    I tried on computer and same problem 😕
    Turns out I’m not connected to Facebook on iOS. Lol.

How long will it take?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Khris, I think it is quite funny that you dare to bring this up. You seem to suggest a solution, like something many users should have done way before. The matter of fact is that this article is about linking your accounts to FB, that being the only cross-platform compatible social network. You cannot have multiple Game Center of Guest accounts, but you can have multiple FB accounts. So when you play with multiple accounts - as we all do - FB is the only option.

The article warns about losing your FB account. That is not the case here. FB works perfectly fine. It’s the other way around: T11 just stopped supporting FB. This means that every serious player cannot login to almost any account now.

So basically, we all did what T11 recommended. And now we are all denied from playing the game.

Spot on. Wonder when this mess fixed what would be the compensation for the managers affected. Hopefully the compensation would not be a handfull of Tokens and that it would not go for all the managers affected or not. Imagine losing three games in a row because you could not log in and the managers who beat you get the same compensation you get.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast