Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: I Will Quit At The End Of This Season (A Small Review Is Included In This Post)

Addicted
    Bye Tactician, your 'tactics' obviously didn't work. Do you expext to win every season just because you buy tokens? Well, maybe your opponents do as well and play the game better than you.
    Gasi and MightyBS like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    Bye Tactician, your 'tactics' obviously didn't work. Do you expext to win every season just because you buy tokens? Well, maybe your opponents do as well and play the game better than you.
    It is not a matter of winning or losing, it is a matter of the ways used in this game - how this game works - things that are not appropriate for a proper football management game.
    I have played 2 seasons and won the league twice. I have also been finalist of the C.L. I have the unbeaten achievement in the league once. With another account, used for testing, I brought a team from about 10th position to 3rd position with average players in the first season without spending a cent for this account or completing any offers. This season, this team is in the semi-final of the C.L and will probably win this competition, still with an average quality of about 24 for a level 2 team (not even 5 stars) and without spending a cent on tokens or completing offers. I have beaten stronger teams with both accounts. So, don't talk about something that you don't know or something that you have not verified.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-15-2015 at 03:28 PM.

Addicted
    2 seasons!!!! and you are already whinging! I am in season 56 and have only won 7 league titles and only 1 CL. Obviously this game is not for you. Just get over it and play a game you like. But please do not try to infuence other players into disliking the game that they enjoy. Also 844 posts in 2 seasons, what makes you think that you are the expert.
    Last edited by Staggy Stagg; 08-15-2015 at 03:28 PM. Reason: spelling
    Gasi likes this.

Of course this game is not for me. That is why I have decided to quit.

Addicted
    Good late editing of your last post.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    Good late editing of your last post.
    I have added something in the same post, rather than posting another post just to add to what I want to say. Just edit your reply to that particular post (if needed).
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-15-2015 at 03:45 PM.

Addicted
    OK bye Tactician, pointless carrying on. Enjoy your next game, I hope you win everything every season.
    Gasi likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hey pal, I have to agree with many (negative) things you wrote but I disagree with your standpoint.
    This is a simple f/b, mobile app and cannot compare it with Football Manager or Rome Total War.
    It's a management game based on football but it doesn't have the realism of football in many things and for some of them there is no reason to do it (like the use of boosters).
    One issue is that they put effort to the lay-out or to "realistic" presentation instead to give more depth to strategy/management.

but some good things you don't mention
    It's a "light" pc game but you can play it in your mobile too, for example if you 're traveling or what ...
    It's free and has a good value for money till the time you 'll start spending some good money to the game
    You can play against human players instead of computer, AI
    You can play with fb friends if you organize it (http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...t11-group.html )
    It has a nice forum where you can share things with other players.

So if you don't take it very seriously, not spending much time or money and put some personal additions in your way of playing it's good and this period it's the only game that have the "pack" above.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-15-2015 at 04:07 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I agree with you but only to some extent for some of the points you mentioned. For example, yes we play against humans but to what extent does the presence of a human affects the game? Most users don't attend matches and many don't even properly manage their teams. Yet you will see their team winning matches and competitions and worst is when they win against you just because the program has decided such and has nothing to do with managing skills, tactics and so on. This is one of my main points: To what extent does proper management and skills affect the outcomes in this game? Is it enough as it is now? No.

Nothing is free as indirectly you will spend additional money. For example, you have to pay for your mobile internet.
    Speaking of money, I don't care on the money I spent on this game as long I am satisfied with the functioning of the game. In others words, I don't mind paying for good value in return. This is how it should be.

One user has misunderstood me. It is not about winning or losing in this game. It is about how the outcome (results) are calculated or decided. Even if I win everything, I will be not be satisfied with this game because it does not act enough like a proper management game. This means that things that I have won or achieved or other users have won or achieved may not be based on football management skills and tactics. And if what I want is just to win everything, I would just train my players to 8-9 stars every season and use any decent tactics. I wanted a game where what you win is mostly based on your skills and your knowledge; I call this type of win a deserving win. So many users have complained about results in this game? Why? They talk about 'troll' results. They complain about the opponent having a weaker quality team and not attending the match and yet he won. Some others have complained about the opponent playing messy formations or hollow formations or all player set to sides and yet winning or drawing against them? Why all this has happened? It is because of the way the outcomes are decided in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Top Eleven is like a woman, you have to try to understand how she is.

Here the reason why I try to understand how is programmed.... same with women mate.
    You are so on point.
    khris likes this.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast