Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: Club shop, jerseys, emblems and more

I had to cheat the sistem for this one, easy win against Real Madrid.Club shop, jerseys, emblems and more-img_20190421_205038_061.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Anarşi View Post
    This is the emblem

Attachment 121286
    This and this kind of emblems, we want to take nordeus from you, not those who bought it before and sold it with real money. Please reload old logos and jerseys
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

This and this kind of emblems, we want to take nordeus from you, not those who bought it before and sold it with real money. Please reload old logos and jerseys
    I don't understand why is so hard for them to do that. They don't want to answear that question. They just ignore us and do whatever they want to.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I don't understand why is so hard for them to do that. They don't want to answear that question. They just ignore us and do whatever they want to.
    It's really hard to understand

People have bought 3-5 pieces, to sell with real money. They don't accept trade proposals. Nordeus can upload all the old emblems and Jerseyes,
    khris and jarharnamme like this.

People have bought 3-5 pieces, to sell with real money. They don't accept trade proposals. Nordeus can upload all the old emblems and Jerseyes,
    And it's even something what nordeus is against (making money on their game, like selling top eleven account etc).

Because there's no space in the shop, that simple. Can you imagine how many items are saved in the archive actually? xD

But, as I suggested, the shop can hve, 3, 4, 5 spots, dedicated to add old emblems and jerseys, and change them time to time to have the chance to buy them.

Too, there's a point here, and is that, old emblems/jerseys are special, so why we should kill this "special" fact now allowing everybody to have those rare items?

No puedo crear hilo... ni mandar imagen me pide link url.

Quote Originally Posted by horaciomoscoso View Post
    No puedo crear hilo... ni mandar imagen me pide link url.
    Desde móvil?..

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Because there's no space in the shop, that simple. Can you imagine how many items are saved in the archive actually? xD
    They can sell some special parts in 24 hours, my idea. But what you said makes sense
    irenSportif likes this.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast