Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Wake up Nordeus!!!!!.....again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    The free number changes will be implemented in some form, either as free for the first change or completely free. We're still looking into it. The delay happened because it was low priority for so long, but we'll see what we can do to speed up the processes. I don't want to give an estimate, but it's getting done.

As for friendlies, we've made progress, but we still need to make it compatible with all of our platforms. I apologize for the delay, but like I've mentioned before, we want this change to be released without anything breaking for our players. Until then, if you are having issues with people abusing the current friendly system, please follow Craciot's advise and be careful about who you add as your Top Eleven friend.
    OMG! you are alive!!! I was beginning to think I would see sasquatch before seeing another post from you. Not only that, but its a somewhat POSITIVE post and not one locking a thread.

people, today is the day to buy lottery tickets!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    OMG! you are alive!!! I was beginning to think I would see sasquatch before seeing another post from you. Not only that, but its a somewhat POSITIVE post and not one locking a thread.

people, today is the day to buy lottery tickets!!!
    I like that you said SOMEWHAT positive.. You should know...how long roughly should it take to change the number change from 1 token to free? And how long does it take to 'look into it'.

And before people start moaning about how they don't care about the number change,this is not about that but about how long it takes Nordeus to implement any change. This excuse that it was a low priority is a joke. Quite a number of people commented on the 'feature request' page and they said they would do it but didn't bother their backside. If you tell your customers your going to do something then do it!!!!!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't understand what do you have with Cat Harrison

If your here to help then can you give us an answer on where we are with the friendly request system changes?
    She's just a forum moderator, she don't have informations about this.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    I like that you said SOMEWHAT positive.. You should know...how long roughly should it take to change the number change from 1 token to free? And how long does it take to 'look into it'.

And before people start moaning about how they don't care about the number change,this is not about that but about how long it takes Nordeus to implement any change. This excuse that it was a low priority is a joke. Quite a number of people commented on the 'feature request' page and they said they would do it but didn't bother their backside. If you tell your customers your going to do something then do it!!!!!
    BigB, its more serious than that. The fact that they work on a low priority issue is to appease the masses who are building up a massive vent because Nordeus has their thumbs up their asses and not actually fixing any serious issue. smoke and mirrors.

Normally a company will provide information on issues and fixes and keep people up to date, but for some reason, Nordeus does not act as a normal company.

MDKII, it would be nice for you to provide a few details as to why this friendly issue fix relies on multiple platforms. This is a pure backend issue and should have nothing to do at all with the frontend or what we see. Please enlighten us as to where this is wrong. This would basically shut us up and allow us to be a bit content. That is all we want, some info on the process or status and that would make us happy. what you did was just make us more curious and want more info.

Banned
    i actually wonder what is in their high priorities...
    some month ago they introduced Mourinho... saying it would have been playable in some form... i'm not interested into play mourinho... but my question is: what happened??

also, when some sort of logic will be introduced in the NGE?

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post

Catch up mate that was last weeks news. I realise that now. I don't have a problem with Cat. In fact can you give her a proper job, we might get more information from her if she was in the know.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    BigB, its more serious than that. The fact that they work on a low priority issue is to appease the masses who are building up a massive vent because Nordeus has their thumbs up their asses and not actually fixing any serious issue. smoke and mirrors.

Normally a company will provide information on issues and fixes and keep people up to date, but for some reason, Nordeus does not act as a normal company.

MDKII, it would be nice for you to provide a few details as to why this friendly issue fix relies on multiple platforms. This is a pure backend issue and should have nothing to do at all with the frontend or what we see. Please enlighten us as to where this is wrong. This would basically shut us up and allow us to be a bit content. That is all we want, some info on the process or status and that would make us happy. what you did was just make us more curious and want more info.
    Thats the feeling I got from what MDKII had to say today, like you said its all smoke and mirrors stuff from them. And as Carl said what is their high priorities? Do they even have any?

Have you seen the jobs that they are advertising on the Nordeus website? I don't think they have the people to make the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post

Why don't you guys start beeing of any use? If Cat had any information she'd put it out there.

PS: In one way i feel bad because it seems as they are left alone in a shark basin. But on the other hand..they chose to do it so they have to get on with it. What i don't get...I work in the Software development business since 15 years and if my CS would even work close to like what the nordeus guys do...I'd be bankrupt and would have hanged myself somewhere in the attic...

My Guess is and thats a common thing in the developer industry. Nordeus is setup of young guys studying gamedesign that need to earn some money. We call that Cheap labour. And if the Lead Designer is an Idiot...(and he has to be if you look at the game) and the rest has no clue what to do....TopEleven is the result.
    Last edited by Mischa Cali; 10-23-2013 at 01:11 PM.
    cracicot likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    Why don't you guys start beeing of any use? If Cat had any information she'd put it out there.

PS: In one way i feel bad because it seems as they are left alone in a shark basin. But on the other hand..they chose to do it so they have to get on with it. What i don't get...I work in the Software development business since 15 years and if my CS would even work close to like what the nordeus guys do...I'd be bankrupt and would have hanged myself somewhere in the attic...

My Guess is and thats a common thing in the developer industry. Nordeus is setup of young guys studying gamedesign that need to earn some money. We call that Cheap labour. And if the Lead Designer is an Idiot...(and he has to be if you look at the game) and the rest has no clue what to do....TopEleven is the result.
    Aye right, so ye do

Here's my rant
    One season of injuries
    I have 50 medical packs

>buy new player
    >injured on first game - 15 days, use 15 treatments fully healed
    >next game another player injured - 11 days, use 15 packs
    >buy new player
    >injured first game 9 days, use 15 packs
    >same player injured in 9th minute of next game after being fully healed and fully fit. 6 days
    >another player injured in game after that, 6 days.

Do I buy new treatments? Are nordeus trying to rip me by injuring my players so I buy more? I confusion with this.

Any other players with injury dilemmas?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast