Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Where is the fair play?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I too had a look at your BLOG and it is awesome...Its very beautifully written and a great work...KEEP IT UP......
    Thank you bro.
    Actually its not my blog, its a blog that belongs to every manager there is, so share and spread the word around plz
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Audelion View Post

I wish I could learn all the knowledge of T-11 from you, you must be the T-11 legendary manager (^_^)v
    If you want to learn the knowledge of TOP11 then @JULY FOURTH is ideal for you......
    Spyros likes this.

Rookie
    I cheated me in the cup other way and only meet teams that are level 1 and 2 higher than me.

Rookie
    I don't see any fairness in the cup competition system, from the qualification stage up until knock-out phase, my team always faces the team which level is over me for about 2-3 level. How can my team win against such a team contain of 7* players in the starting line up? Some manager even have a secret to cheat the drawing system to get weaker opponents. At almost the end of the season, manager of level 7 will sell almost half of their players and then buy many players with decent or worse quality, consequently the quality of his team will get lower too as the result of this selling and buying. But at the first day of new season after the cup drawing system has done, he sell his decent and worse quality players and buy scout player to fill the blank spaces. Then it can be predicted at the end of the season he will win the cup title...
    Is there no other cup format to avoid this cheat?
    I made a tread about this issue before. http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...d-changed.html

And come up with my own solution to this problem.

"The level system should be changed!

I think the today level system is unbalanced!
    It is better to let the team rating decide your level and what transfer markets you should have access to.

This is my idea.

Teams with 0-14.9 rating should be at level 1 in Cups, League + CL and have access to a transfer market where top rated player should be max 14

Teams with 15- 19.9 rating should be at level 2 in Cups, League+ CL and have access to a transfer market where top rated player should be max 19

Teams with 20-24.9 rating should be at level 3 in Cups, League + CL and have access to a transfer market where top rated player should be max 24

Teams with 25-29.9 rating should be at level 4 in Cups, League+ CL and have access to a transfer market where top rated player should be max 29

....and so on!

You will not get up to f.ex 2 division if your team don´t improve to 15 rating +. So before next season starts and you wanna be level 2 you need to be sure your team got 15+ rating. ..and so on for other players level!
    If a manager on level 1 gets his team to 20 rating before next season starts he automatic jumps from level 1 to level 3.

1st-7th place will of course be rewarded with top eleven cash and CL Qualification.

For example a level 1 and 2 teams can never meat each other either in CL, or Cup.

This will make the game more balanced and more difficult to win League, Cup and CL.

I think this is a very good idea. Like now i play in League 2 with 26.9 rating vs teams with 12.9-17 rating.

hehe, i think you get my point!"

If you want to learn the knowledge of TOP11 then @JULY FOURTH is ideal for you......
    who is july forth? since I joined this forum never heard about her
    CHAMPIONS IS SOMEONE WITH SKILL AND FORTUNE

Quote Originally Posted by Osmund Bakkevig View Post
    I made a tread about this issue before. http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...d-changed.html

And come up with my own solution to this problem.

"The level system should be changed!

I think the today level system is unbalanced!
    It is better to let the team rating decide your level and what transfer markets you should have access to.

This is my idea.

Teams with 0-14.9 rating should be at level 1 in Cups, League + CL and have access to a transfer market where top rated player should be max 14

Teams with 15- 19.9 rating should be at level 2 in Cups, League+ CL and have access to a transfer market where top rated player should be max 19

Teams with 20-24.9 rating should be at level 3 in Cups, League + CL and have access to a transfer market where top rated player should be max 24

Teams with 25-29.9 rating should be at level 4 in Cups, League+ CL and have access to a transfer market where top rated player should be max 29

....and so on!

You will not get up to f.ex 2 division if your team don´t improve to 15 rating +. So before next season starts and you wanna be level 2 you need to be sure your team got 15+ rating. ..and so on for other players level!
    If a manager on level 1 gets his team to 20 rating before next season starts he automatic jumps from level 1 to level 3.

1st-7th place will of course be rewarded with top eleven cash and CL Qualification.

For example a level 1 and 2 teams can never meat each other either in CL, or Cup.

This will make the game more balanced and more difficult to win League, Cup and CL.

I think this is a very good idea. Like now i play in League 2 with 26.9 rating vs teams with 12.9-17 rating.

hehe, i think you get my point!"
    The token buyer will think twice if this system is applied. The fair play of this system is based on quality rating of team which will determine the level, consequently they will not meet player from different level except ones from same level (this is as far as I can understand), Of course it will result in evenly matched opponents for every participants of League, Cup and Champions and make the game challenging to everyone. Token buyer will face token buyer and vice versa, as same as non-active player will only meet non-active player in their league,,,what an interseting idea I think (^_^)v

Banned
    who is july forth? since I joined this forum never heard about her
    A TOP 11 legend......

View Profile: July Fourth - Top Eleven Forum

I s she a real lady? hahahaha (^_^)v

Banned
    I s she a real lady? hahahaha (^_^)v
    I don't know bro...But by name I think she is a lady...

My suggestion said that Cup have to go for levels, 3 by 3 levels, (1-3 4-6 7-9...) I did a group in wich explain that.
    At now goes for Quality and if you train your team to have good Quality, like me for example you can be level 12 in level 15 Cup.

There is a tactic if I remember well to be in a lower level Cup and is to sell the good players of your team the last day of the season to decrease the Quality, and be in a "easy Cup", and when season starts, you buy the good players.
    Is a tactic that I don't like because I like a lot my players and is like to start again if you have to buy 1/2 team, but, is a tactic to win Cups.... some people is against that, because some token buyers, know that and.. well, have advantadge.
    Too some people is agaist tanking, but.... is a tactic to have a good team to win something withou tokens.
    And that's all folk's.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast