View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 19 of 88 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Avengers View Post
    Sweatheart MR 100 Dinara !!!! something we cannot accuse you of ( flooding) as since 2012 you have posted 41 times ( just over 13 posts a year ) ??? for an admin ??? do you even play the game hun ????

Do you understand the hype you all gave us about this update , and then stop a simple thing such as add a skill point ??? seriously ?? you dont understand whats going on hun ??? or why people that play the game are angry ????

or did you expect everyone to say wonderful job ?? amazing update ???

No one is flooding hun we are all discussing what happened today isn't that what this forum is about ??? or do you just want to hear how wonderful your doing ???

please tell me ( but I wont hold my breath) why did you not say we are going to do an update and ask the experienced players on here what idea's they had ???? ooooo wait is it coz you don't actually care ????

who knows but the update is hard to navigate through and has some issues !!!!!!! wanna know what they are listen to what forum members have to say instead of abusing them hun !!!

all my love

MO xx

There is nothing I can say more that EPIC POST mo XD
    I am glad too that you are back in this forum hehe

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Good job!
    But am i wrong? i don't see the notification for announcing a match? If it is true, it's a big mistake.
    and you need ti put a number for the condition.. not only the color.

Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRelegation View Post
    Hi all,
    For me (and i assume others) trying to adjust for realism should not result in the way of restriction of how a individual spends his skill points, realism should not trump fun, i agree with most feedback here but half of you don't half go about it the wrong way by CAPITALISING EVERYTHING and being a dick by hoping noredus to fail etc. If you want change here be sensible yet firm of what you want and why.
    That is all
    I assume your comment is aimed at my capitalised comments above, i really do not wish Nordeus to fail. I've played for and promoted for 32 seasons, ive seen stupid changes, but this could be the worse, ive also seen managers quit in 10's 0f 1000's ,even more because of previous stupid changes and the fact they do not listen. This is why they had to merge servers recently ,to cover the widening gaps,i just feel it will happen again if they realize too late
    Lgue Wins 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,24,25, 26,27,28,29,30,35,38,40,42,45,46,48,56,59
    R/Up
    3rd place 31,33,36,37,44,53
    Ch Lgue Wins 9,12,17,23,25,27,28,30,42,47
    R/Up 10,13,16,40
    CUP Wins ​11,12
    R/Up 23
    "TREBLE WINNERS" 12
    LEVEL 60?

I´m so sad about the auto add of skill points

I want condition % back And know for sure when they are 99% before match start And train SA And positions also must come back old version was much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dean_1 likes this.

Fisrt review

Hi, i only registered to share my feedback about improvable features in the new version (sorry for my English, it's not my first language):

Condition and morale: Where are the exact % values? Many players take it in acount the exact value especially when training. It's fun to adjust the training to fit exact 99% for the match. I can't understand this decision.

Training: I can understand the change so that the points are assigned immediately after training, but the method to choose which skill is improved is really bad. You must check player by player before the training. I much prefer the previous method. Again, it's more fun to have things to do that the "auto" feature but checking daily player by player can be tedious.

Transfers: Now you can't see at a glance if a player is a free agent. Again you should check one by one which is at least tedious. What was wrong with the (s) in the old list?

Grounds: Now there's no list to check the level and possible extension. You must check again one by one. What before was one click and a simple list, now are twelve clicks and a very good memory. Do u want to improve our memory and motor skills?

Formations: The arrows are really hard to see (almost impossible if your team wear in green and black ). Any problem with really visible old blue and red?

Design: Need more time to check. Looks fine but I still have not got used to it. We'll see if it is a step forward or not.

And that's all for today. In summary there have been many things that have taken a step backwards.
    sincity and Миха Ссс like this.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by in-nemusa View Post
    The new version of top 11 is fine and innovative but what i hated most is that the mobile app automatically assigned skill points to my players...which i hate with all my heart, cause i had a player on level 139 at manager lvl 25 and you know how difficult it is to sell a player with a starting season level of 140 as it is right now ... i was gonna sell that player but now thx to the new app sure fault i cannot! great job....

This has also happened to me. Trained my players on the new mobile app and I saw no skill points awarded at all. I also assumed that that had been automatically assigned, could somebody confirm if this is the case? If there are any Mods here or Nodeus staff, could you please inform us what the situation is with allocating individual skill points after training session/s on the mobile app?

The game mechanics is one thing, among 1,5 million users not everybody like everything, that it. If there are bugs in assigning skill points I am sure they will be adressed.

What made me vote I dont like the update is the graphics. Menu-based, cluttered, my medium-sized fingers just cannot click where I want and my old age sight cant see what is going on in the menus. Probably some of these things will be adressed too! What made me love the app versions was they were less cluttered then the browser version.

Going away from an icon-based graphical experience to a menu-based is weird. Now I leave this thread for others.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by RyAnG View Post
    Hi, i only registered to share my feedback about improvable features in the new version (sorry for my English, it's not my first language):

Condition and morale: Where are the exact % values? Many players take it in acount the exact value especially when training. It's fun to adjust the training to fit exact 99% for the match. I can't understand this decision.

Training: I can understand the change so that the points are assigned immediately after training, but the method to choose which skill is improved is really bad. You must check player by player before the training. I much prefer the previous method. Again, it's more fun to have things to do that the "auto" feature but checking daily player by player can be tedious.

Transfers: Now you can't see at a glance if a player is a free agent. Again you should check one by one which is at least tedious. What was wrong with the (s) in the old list?

Grounds: Now there's no list to check the level and possible extension. You must check again one by one. What before was one click and a simple list, now are twelve clicks and a very good memory. Do u want to improve our memory and motor skills?

Formations: The arrows are really hard to see (almost impossible if your team wear in green and black ). Any problem with really visible old blue and red?

Design: Need more time to check. Looks fine but I still have not got used to it. We'll see if it is a step forward or not.

And that's all for today. In summary there have been many things that have taken a step backwards.
    Percentage of condition and moral a lot of players say that and it's big problem !!!!!!

Same thing training...
    Миха Ссс likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    I assume your comment is aimed at my capitalised comments above, i really do not wish Nordeus to fail.
    My post was in response to a few posts earlier on in this topic which involved what was said in my first post, you however formed a response that had reasoning to why you felt this way about the update

apologies for not being clearer aha

Page 19 of 88 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast