Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Video Offers - Availability VS Tech. issues

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    And videos started to not giving rewards again, at least 5 of them didn't give the boosters today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im getting the same problem. Watch multiple videos and counter doesn't move

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    After the boobs, here come the underwear modes

[Official] Video Offers - Availability VS Tech. issues-screenshot_20171101-132413.jpg

C'mon guys... You know kids (under 17) play TE too.. Please, keep this from adult-oriented stuff.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

[OFFICIAL] Video Offers - Availability VS Tech. issues

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    After the boobs, here come the underwear modes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171101-132413.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	89645

C'mon guys... You know kids (under 17) play TE too.. Please, keep this from adult-oriented stuff.
    Why do you bother that much man? At least the videos you watch giving boosters. Also make sure, in today's world, those kids know much more about sex than many adult people lol

Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 11-01-2017 at 08:58 AM.
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Why do you bother that much man? At least the videos you watch giving boosters. Also make sure, in today's world, those kids know much more about sex than many adult people lol

Cause i played this in public. And yes thats bother me, cause others are staring at me. I think i will play this in toilet (more private) lol. Yes, even the kids can be a rapist today. Thats why i'm against all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Cause i played this in public. And yes thats bother me, cause others are staring at me. I think i will play this in toilet (more private) lol. Yes, even the kids can be a rapist today. Thats why i'm against all of it.
    Rapist is not a good word, and it's not even close to what I tried to tell, I'm against things like these of course, I'm sure every member in this forum too. We may explain it in that way they are living in Internet age, so it's very normal for teenagers to learn these things much easier than grown ups, and also it's very normal for them to have a knowledge of it, they should, that doesn't make anyone rapist, if a person is malevolent make sure s/he doesn't make things like those because of s/he sees a video of a semi nude anime woman, and I have to ask why don't you watch videos at home lol

And come on guys from Nordeus what's wrong with those videos, they don't give the rewards today too!

Today, 2X bonus doesn't show up too, what's going on, what's wrong, I don't understand this month I really have had issues related to videos.

Same here! For a week, 3 videos per day....

Rookie
    Hey guys, anybody having trouble lately getting free rest through a laptop or pc ?

With me if i play through phone it will give me the free rest pack by watching a video but as soon as i switch to pc, rest packs r not available for free at all ! It keeps saying no videos found ugh .. this is so frustuating !

Also anybody wanna share there token mining tactic !

Videos.

Anyone else have problems with videos today. Watched about 30 videos today for rests and only got 17 awarded. Not happy

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by craigieboy75 View Post
    Anyone else have problems with videos today. Watched about 30 videos today for rests and only got 17 awarded. Not happy
    yea sometimes i don't get rewards for watching videos as well when my internet is slow ...

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast