Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Video Offers - Availability VS Tech. issues

Quote Originally Posted by tottis View Post
    Good day Jeeves,
    Thanks for the introduction on the above. Pretty clear.
    Now if I may ask you, yesterday 19 Sep 2017 I managed to receive 19 boosters through rewards videos and this happened for 4 days in a row ( 15 Sep I entered the game for first time). 19 boosters within 15 minutes! This morning and after 2 hours I have received only 7! Is there something wrong? Because it's pretty annoying when you try to do some planning based on the fact of receiving these extra boosters!
    Additionally I would like to state that nothing have changed regarding my team's development or leven. Same as yesterday.
    Thank you in advance.
    Best regards
    Me too

Famous
    Six hours like this FFS. That's some advert![Official] Video Offers - Availability VS Tech. issues-image.jpg
    I'm guessing it must be for Milk Tray.
    Last edited by Altiplano; 09-27-2017 at 10:41 AM. Reason: More sarcasm

Man I was in Montenegro last weekend and I got 50 videos in 1 go. Came back home hoping for a change but no the same disappointing 20 videos where 5 just crash. I wish the game didn't know where I was. If I remember correctly you shouldn't use VPN's with TE.
    khris and Niddhoeggr like this.

Apprentice
    I made an offer of 19 tokens, by downloading a hot poker game! and upload it to level 7.
    * I did it on 12/29, I spent a lot of megas for that "ATTRACTIVE" offer, since I had already made an equal for 5 WSOP tokens! and I got it right away.

The situation is that they still do not deliver me and in their comments says that the offer can last for minutes or days ... 13 days have already passed ...

I go where it says "Miss Tokens", and they appear the offers that are made or are incomplete ... but the offer is not made and complete ...

Comments...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

And again from 30 drop to 10 , no much to say , BORING BORING BORING.....

Mean I better Tanking, I never do that but next season I may do it , top eleven is your fault when have so much new Tankers

Famous
    Anyone else having error occurred on videos problem today? I'm in the uk

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Anyone else having error occurred on videos problem today? I'm in the uk

On Android always, now started on IOS too, and almost 5 of watched videos, which I have to close and load the game over and over again to be able to watch, doesn't give the boosters. Really annoying, I mean why I bother, until now didn't complain once about the videos, but looks like something is going wrong. Also "?" guys doing their jobs well lol, when you communicate with them about the videos, it's even more ironic lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    On Android always, now started on IOS too, and almost 5 of watched videos, which I have to close and load the game over and over again to be able to watch, doesn't give the boosters. Really annoying, I mean why I bother, until now didn't complain once about the videos, but looks like something is going wrong. Also "?" guys doing their jobs well lol, when you communicate with them about the videos, it's even more ironic lol.

It seems to let me do the odd video for a morale pack then maybe a couple of greens after that. But then back to error occurred message. Not sure if it's an evening problem.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    It seems to let me do the odd video for a morale pack then maybe a couple of greens after that. But then back to error occurred message. Not sure if it's an evening problem.

No mate, on my account other boosters are closed too, even replenishing, whenever I try to watch for greens, after reloading game all of them reopens.

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast