Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes in healing loaned players

Quote Originally Posted by the_savage_1 View Post
    can we please ban him now?

Attachment 77283

roflllll

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #42
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Thats some lovely evidence there.

Thank you Savage.

I've immediately escalated the matter.
    And I see the 7UP (2nd in Top 100) is also selling their FA group.

Just lovely.
    madflo19, czero, Bunzo and 2 others like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    2000 euro ?
    He needs his head examined lol
    Well, honestly (not the sure the word's appropriate...), considering the amount of time he spent on loans/training/loan-back/rest... this is a fair price...
    Bunzo likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #44
    The members of the following two F.A. groups have been banned:
    "FROM SALE"
    "7up"

Thank you for providing us with visual evidence for FOR SALE's intentions, the_savage_1.
    We have also found evidence of the same intentions for the 7up F.A. Group.

Selling a Top 11 account is strictly forbidden. Those interested in the matter may refer to the official terms of service of Top Eleven.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    They have changed their names. They most probably read the thread or something more is going on and they are still there...

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #46
    Yep they are there.

But they have no access to their accounts.
    Furthermore, come Monday, we will dissolve the two groups. Sorry that we can't do it now but it's hardcoded in to the system that you can't leave or be kicked from your FA group while a Tournament is underway.

Don't worry.
    Bunzo, axd23 and madflo19 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Yep they are there.

But they have no access to their accounts.
    Furthermore, come Monday, we will dissolve the two groups. Sorry that we can't do it now but it's hardcoded in to the system that you can't leave or be kicked from your FA group while a Tournament is underway.

Don't worry.
    I see, okay then Thank you for your quick reply by the way

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    The members of the following two F.A. groups have been banned...
    Jeeves, you know I love the Nordeus crew, so I don't mean this to be combative.

Things should not have gotten to this point. The fact that people have the idea they can continue to profit from exploiting Nordeus was set by the precedent of prior inaction, or at least action insufficient to deter these users. Again I say Nordeus does not give an appearance of having firm control of the game ecosystem, in this area.

These users and associations could have been banned months ago, but were left in plain sight. Implying that only after this "evidence" was put forth will they be banned is another bad precedence. It's inappropriate to shift the burden to users to identify problem users - it creates a witch hunt mentality, and undermines manager-manager trust, which I believe is one of the deeper issues present already, due in no small part to the months of blatant exploiting and inaction.

I urge Nordeus to make clear, public statements through all social channels, as well as in game, that make clear your position and the actions that will restore authority to Nordeus and promote the rebuilding of trust. "A game fair for all... systematically monitoring and eliminating..."

Btw, it's sketchy to ban team From Sale based on this screenshot... the same ToS pp that would ban them can also ban the _ savage _1 for attempting to buy a team. That's one problem with allowing fostering an environment of mistrust, lack of faith in authority, and vigilantism. And while From Sale is clear in intent, accepting a random stranger's offer of digitally transferred cash... Borderline entrapment? This is just to say, waiting until there is no other option before taking action has led to more problems than would pulling up the big boy pants and getting tough on them months ago, at your discretion, for violating the heart of the game. At this point it's a ban, no room for rehabilitation....

/Rant
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 02-10-2017 at 02:54 PM.
    axd23 likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

On a serious note, I think that after introducing the global 5 rest packs limit for Association members what Nordeus needs to do is look for the Associations with extremely high loans number and ban them all.

It's pretty simple and it would set the example for anyone even thinking exploiting the game in the future.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Quote Originally Posted by axd23 View Post
    On a serious note, I think that after introducing the global 5 rest packs limit for Association members what Nordeus needs to do is look for the Associations with extremely high loans number and ban them all.

It's pretty simple and it would set the example for anyone even thinking exploiting the game in the future.
    They may change their asso. Moreover, how they can from now on exploit by 5 in a day?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast