Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Nordeus and managers

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hey guys relax, we exchanging opinions here.
    Don't spoil this thread, express yourself without judging other members point of view with negative descriptions.

* tanking/staying lv, was in that form from the beginning of the game so nothing was destroyed buy this.
    dsio, Kaizer Franz and madflo19 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

To whom want to stop tanking.

Instead of having a non productive thread just accusing nonsensely those who tank, please make a thread to suggestions forum, with real suggestions of what would like from nordeus to do.

Don't be just crap. It is boring.
    dsio, ibangali and madflo19 like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Famous
    Why not implement stuff like the following to control tanking:

1. SL and CL winners promote automatically
    2. If in a Gold 1 or platinum, you promote as well.

And if you're at the top of the server, and not enough teams to make new level, well thanks for playing TE for 5+ years.

EDIT: Double post; please delete
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 02-20-2017 at 02:59 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Addicted
    Let the people choice their own tactics and STOP carying the way the others play ! Damned !

As Nikos said , it is about 4 years many people tanks and it has not destroyed the game at all .

The truth is that on this forum there are haters who are in fury when they see 8 or 9 stars team with now 25 players 8 or 9 stars in FA group hahahahaha .... ( you can only loan 8 players to your team mates .... lol )

And so what ? They only level up the FA group average quality and finally they might meat higher and stronger FA group so no problem .

Instead of moaning or suggesting many improvements to only counters the other's way of life and so create new bugs each times which will make those peoples moaning again and again , change your own tactics and play with 90-99% players ' in that ways you will not see tankers at all in your competitions .
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 02-20-2017 at 07:45 PM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Let the people choice their own tactics and STOP carying the way the others play ! Damned !

As Nikos said , it is about 4 years many people tanks and it has not destroyed the game at all .

The truth is that on this forum there are haters who are in fury when they see 8 or 9 stars team with now 25 players 8 or 9 stars in FA group hahahahaha .... ( you can only loan 8 players to your team mates .... lol )

And so what ? They only level up the FA group average quality and finally they might meat higher and stronger FA group so no problem .

Instead of moaning or suggesting many improvements to only counters the other's way of life and so create new bugs each times which will make those peoples moaning again and again , change your own tactics and play with 90-99% players ' in that ways you will not see tankers at all in your competitions .
    I don't have a problem with someone tanking. I DO however have a problem if tanking became THE strategy, or the only way to win. That just isn't how games are suppose to be played.

i am not against tanker i understand why they do it. btw its already part of a stratergy. how exactly can they stop tanking?
    Last edited by HairDryer; 02-21-2017 at 03:35 AM.

Dreamer
    Think about tanking today vs tanking at the same time last year.

You tank in league and what does that get you...
    Before:
    No qualification for CL
    No advantage for Cup
    No Associations

Now:
    Big advantage in CL, if you qualify by winning the previous season (these advantages stack in theory)
    Big advantage in Cup (assuming it is level based now)
    Huge advantage in Associations

So before, tanking gave you no advantage for likely 2-3 seasons, and everything was a throw away. Now if you're willing to just throw the league, you basically are assured a win or a huge leg up in the other 3.
    So by losing games on purpose in 1 specific competition, someone should keep stacking up an advantage in the other 3?
    Someone please explain me how that is right. That isn't a "strategy", that is a flaw in the structure of the game. This is no different than the loan trick, just instead of using multiple account for free resources, it's losing on purpose to bypass leveling up.
    Sorry but I fail to see how exploiting this flaw in the is any different than the loan trick.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    Think about tanking today vs tanking at the same time last year.

You tank in league and what does that get you...
    Before:
    No qualification for CL
    No advantage for Cup
    No Associations

Now:
    Big advantage in CL, if you qualify by winning the previous season (these advantages stack in theory)
    Big advantage in Cup (assuming it is level based now)
    Huge advantage in Associations

So before, tanking gave you no advantage for likely 2-3 seasons, and everything was a throw away. Now if you're willing to just throw the league, you basically are assured a win or a huge leg up in the other 3.
    So by losing games on purpose in 1 specific competition, someone should keep stacking up an advantage in the other 3?
    Someone please explain me how that is right. That isn't a "strategy", that is a flaw in the structure of the game. This is no different than the loan trick, just instead of using multiple account for free resources, it's losing on purpose to bypass leveling up.
    Sorry but I fail to see how exploiting this flaw in the is any different than the loan trick.
    You are wrong with big advantage in cup unless the tanking team has low level quality players in his 14 best players ( it works again ! ) .And i rarely saw teams who tank of this kind .... so you are defenitly wrong with the cup . According to me tanking teams will meet equal average quality teams and since the auto assign skill points exist , no way to exploit this in cup .

People like you are silly to claim this on forums cause if it was right , you and people like you were spread this all over the world , quite a good job for a moaners loool . BUT you are wrong.

Also wrong with association because if you have a high average quality you have more risks to have stronger draw and oponnents and your teammates too ...

You write wrong affirmations with no explainations in each cases ...it is as silly than if i said tokens buyer had huge advantage by buying 6 stars players and tons of green packs... Where is your brain ?

If you want to answer me you have to say exactly why a big advantage in cup and in association unless i won't care .
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 02-21-2017 at 06:15 AM.

Dreamer
    Losing on purpose should never be rewarded and it certainly shouldn't be a preferred strategy. It's really just that simple. If you do that, you're exploiting the system.

Kaizer Franz, keep calm and keep good manners! I will show you example for tanker's advantage in association.

Nordeus and managers-t01.jpg

See the team from the picture. He tank last season and this season to (and God know how many seasons more). In his association there are 5 teams with quality about 100%. In start of tournaments he gives good players to others managers and average quality is changing. This is the advantage.

But I want to explain something else. I am not moaner, I am not mourn for my losses, or troll results, or draw sistem. I have enough wins, titles and success. But now I see that my favorite game is sick. I will explain you why the tankers will kill the game. First of all, every one know that this game profit from token buyers and farmers (the people that watch advertising clips) without them the game will stop exist. What happen now? People see that there no meaning to invest their time or money, it is enough to tank 2, 3 or 5 seassons and they will win. They just stop invest money and time and start tank. Do you know that before 1-2 years in league there was one tanker average? Now in my league there are four (including me) and every week in association tornament there are 3-5 tankers. Honestly in my oun association there are 5 tankers this season! And I understand why - no one so stupid to invest money and time if there is easier way.

So if Nordeus want to keep fair play in the game (and maybe exist of the game), they should take measures. I am not sure what kind of changes need to be made, but for example, reduce quality of the teams that not promote with 10% and some awards for teams that promote will be ok....

And again, Kaizer Franz, do not be rude!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast