Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Nordeus and managers

Addicted
    The example you gave is a 150% team in a FA group with 5 others 100 % teams , what is the problem ?????

He can only loan 8 players to the five others teams it make 2 players for 3 teams and only one player for the other two looooool . And you call it an advantage seriously ????

Since when having only one or two " big " players guarantee you victory ????? Be honest !

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    The example you gave is a 150% team in a FA group with 5 others 100 % teams , what is the problem ?????

He can only loan 8 players to the five others teams it make 2 players for 3 teams and only one player for the other two looooool . And you call it an advantage seriously ????

Since when having only one or two " big " players guarantee you victory ????? Be honest !
    In first look this advantage do not look serious, but when the difference between win and lose (for association) may be one goal, this advantage may be all. And what will happen in next season, when this team will be over 160%?

But if you read carefully my previous post, you will understand that this is only top of the iceberg. The problem with tank is more serious.

Dont waste your time with a guy of that kind. He will insist on the theory that tanking is no problem at all but even a strategic style of play with rude and agressive maner.
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Kaizer Franz, keep calm and keep good manners! I will show you example for tanker's advantage in association.

Attachment 77947

See the team from the picture. He tank last season and this season to (and God know how many seasons more). In his association there are 5 teams with quality about 100%. In start of tournaments he gives good players to others managers and average quality is changing. This is the advantage.

But I want to explain something else. I am not moaner, I am not mourn for my losses, or troll results, or draw sistem. I have enough wins, titles and success. But now I see that my favorite game is sick. I will explain you why the tankers will kill the game. First of all, every one know that this game profit from token buyers and farmers (the people that watch advertising clips) without them the game will stop exist. What happen now? People see that there no meaning to invest their time or money, it is enough to tank 2, 3 or 5 seassons and they will win. They just stop invest money and time and start tank. Do you know that before 1-2 years in league there was one tanker average? Now in my league there are four (including me) and every week in association tornament there are 3-5 tankers. Honestly in my oun association there are 5 tankers this season! And I understand why - no one so stupid to invest money and time if there is easier way.

So if Nordeus want to keep fair play in the game (and maybe exist of the game), they should take measures. I am not sure what kind of changes need to be made, but for example, reduce quality of the teams that not promote with 10% and some awards for teams that promote will be ok....

And again, Kaizer Franz, do not be rude!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by lucker88 View Post
    Dont waste your time with a guy of that kind. He will insist on the theory that tanking is no problem at all but even a strategic style of play with rude and agressive maner.
    Maybe it's me who loose my times with moaners like you lol

Especialy with people who tried to legitimate their speach with hypothetic many wins and a big cabinet trophy ....

10% decrease for all players when you stay at same level is the biggest joke i have read since a long time ....

I'm pretty sure you think i am a tanker lol

I am on my 10th consécutive treble , you want some proof ???
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 02-21-2017 at 09:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Maybe it's me who loose my times with moaners like you lol

Especialy with people who tried to legitimate their speach with hypothetic many wins and a big cabinet trophy ....

10% decrease for all players when you stay at same level is the biggest joke i have read since a long time ....

I'm pretty sure you think i am a tanker lol

I am on my 10th consécutive treble , you want some proof ???
    My wins and cabinet trophy do not legitimate my opinion. This is proof for my dedication in the game.

But lucker88 is right - this conversation is waste of time.

Addicted
    I think this thread is waste of time ...Have a good day

The rude guy .

Famous
    I'm a tanker so I probably have a different perspective than most here so I'll chime in. Bridgegoth's assessment on the cup and CL are correct.

Cup: The draw changed last season, and now its a difference of 1 level only. The semi-final matchups in my cup are 149% vs. 120% and 121.4% vs. 119.2%. I didn't fool the cup draw, I had multiple 7* players on the bench at season reset and 8* average for my starters. Yet was like 30% better than ever other team in the cup.

CL: There is a benefit to repeating the level, while winning either SL or CL. Now, it's extremely important to note that a tanker actually has to win either of those competitions to play in it the following season. The first couple seasons of the process could be challenging and will cause most to falter before it becomes an issue (unlike the loan trick), but surviving the first couple attempts, the stacking advantage of repeating the level will equate to an unbeatable team in the CL, 99% of the time If the tanker doesn't win one or the other, then they'll take a big hit to the budget in the following season. Higher levels can most likely handle it, but lower levels will fell it.

Association: No advantage to tanking here. 5* and 6* don't know how good they have it compared to those with a 130%+ average for association. It's rough going up against players whose Defensive line has multiple players w/ 250%+ defense plus a ST w/ massive shooting and FK SA! Those types of teams are all over the place at higher quality. If up there long enough, you'll start seeing a dominant type of meta emerging, one that u will go unnoticed in league, CL and cup, where stats NEED to be skewed a specific way to have success, whereas any skew to the stats will suffice for an advantage at lower quality.

I'd also say associations harms coiners. Now to have a good chance in assoc, a strong team needs to have reserves able to fill in for a starter w/o being detrimental to the team, or depth on the bench w/ 7* players. A 7* starting eleven, w/ 5* reserves is useless in association, the bench needs to be of use due to the loan function.

The changes to the CL and cup setups and how it affects tanking and the game at large have been flying under the radar because of the loan exploit.

Not tanking this season!!!
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 02-21-2017 at 05:00 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Famous
    Double Post, Sorry!!!
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 02-21-2017 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Double Post
    Level 40 Manager

Rookie
    Woah.... this thread is still going!

At the end of the day, if you ask me - Tankers = Good Stuff!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yea, lol
    that's funny
    well
    @Bridgegoth
    Now:
    Big advantage in CL, if you qualify by winning the previous season (these advantages stack in theory)
    Big advantage in Cup (assuming it is level based now)
    Huge advantage in Associations
    there isn't any advantage in CH.L, it depends in which lv CH.L. you 're gonna play.
    CH.L. draw already destroyed by setting there teams from different levels.
    The latest 8-9 seasons, every time I win the league, I 'm playing in a +1 lv CH.L.
    In the Cup still there are teams from +1 lv.
    So it's a matter of luck if you play vs an active manager who can buy scout players for 1 token.
    In asso games, it's disadvantage.
    not only you 're gonna play vs a strong opponent but you 're increasing the q of your group, having higher q opponents.
    The only easy thing i can see, is the next season league (but still there is a possibility to be in a high q league)

@po_zdrach, this example with the asso team isn't a good one.
    i think in asso competition, things are out of control.
    There are some "pro" teams there, I mean teams "builted" to play only in asso games.
    The real problem is that in higher levels the game is broken, "unbalanced" .
    That's why you 're gonna see more and more tanking teams.
    If there is a team in top lv, which win the league and doesn't promote because there isn't a higher lv, this team has all the privilege of a league winner but not loosing q of his players.
    So, you 're gonna play with him in the next CH.L. or Cup because there aren't enough teams, so yes, tanking is a kind of defense.
    Or in many cases, you just play with the same few opponents every season. 1-2 of them have a very strong team.
    What else to do ?

@lucker88
    What lv are you ? and how many times you faced a tanking team and lost a title ?
    Can you post some example ?
    I 'm lv 30 and I don't remember that I met more than 2 times in my career a very strong tanking team who won everything.

I really don't understand why all this commotion lol
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-21-2017 at 07:13 PM.
    Kaizer Franz and madflo19 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast