Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: QUESTION - Why you play?

@Pricop
    I'm impressed, no word.
    Last edited by ibangali; 05-07-2017 at 05:26 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Sappl View Post
    I'm in this for about a year plus a bit, many of this I don't know however in some I see this could be an improvement if it is on again. The big drawbacks in this year for me was the new auction system, pure rubbish. And the next is in CL and Cup I have to play always against oponents of higher leagues but I'm not allowed to buy on these markets (which would provide me up to 119% player same as he can do instead of only 99% players). This is a clear swindle Nordeus wants to sell this a feature that all the zealous managers are challenged > in fact you're under compulsion either to give up the Cup's or to invest a plethora of green bricks,.....and that's the goal and too obvious. I think about to plan the seasons different one time I go for the league, next time I don't invest and try only to get somehow qualified as fourth to have the idiots of the below leagues and then next season to win the CL.
    Under all it makes fun I'm just on the finding to keep the fun on one hand and not to become the big spender for Noredeus on the other hand.
    I do agree with you when you speak about the CUP and Champions League.

Again, for me CUP is still fine but I would like the system to put you sometimes at the highest level in the competition not only or almost always against opponents above your level.
    Champions League should be straight about the same level and is same for League. Putting yourself against higher opponents always or almost always is clearly not fair and do not reflect the idea of investing, is actually against the idea of investing money into your account because you will only do worst for yourself.

@Bunzo, haha, good one!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Champions League should be straight about the same level and is same for League. Putting yourself against higher opponents always or almost always is clearly not fair and do not reflect the idea of investing, is actually against the idea of investing money into your account because you will only do worst for yourself.
    yes, I agree to that.
    For first time I was tanking when I was lv15.
    At that period, the League draw was placing all the teams with the same quality in the same championship.
    There were leagues with champions who had only 2*-3* players and I had to play only vs 6* teams.
    Ok, I took the challenge for 1-2 seasons and then stopped.

Now I 'm doing that again (LV30- season 37)
    My CH.L. draw was every time vs +1 level teams.
    I took the challenge again, I won 1 CH.L and 1 Nivea cup and stopped.
    It's my 4th season of tanking now, I have gathered some thousands tokens and greens but not spending anything,
    Just play for fun some Cup and asso games.

I just keep "playing" for the social part of T11, this forum, some fb groups, some friends.
    dsio likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    To the original question:

Freaking good question! Coz i'm silly?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    To the original question:

Freaking good question! Coz i'm silly?
    @Gabez Teh, I will take it as a YES, you silly (joking)

@Nik, you have no idea how much I find myself at the moment in your words ...
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    But for normal answer sake or something:

-New TM system would be nice (like the 4min rush) with only from your level, i don't care worldwide JUST ONLY from your level MAX.-> from -2 to +2 level
    for example: -1 (from your POV 4* player counting as FIVE at her/him) and -2 (for 3* player)
    and You can't recognize real nordgens anymore or am i still missing something?

-bring back 30-50 daily bags plz! I CAN'T even farm 15-18 daily... it's a shame...

-Asso is too random (silly expression because random itself is too random)!

That's it for now

yeah after these i'm silly for sure

Rookie
    Good post OP.

Why do I play.... There were a few seasons where the competitions was so fierce that I couldn't believe how fun it was to be involved in such races. And in CL and Cup, I went into the semifinals almost all the time, and losing into the final game so many times in both competitions.... aaaargh ;p But I also won them a few times, which were always awesome feelings.

However, I'm not a fan of the fact that players lose so much their capability of improvement at an early age, like 24-25 y.o I believe. I'm not like many of you with infinite number of green packs and I don't have the time to train my players that much so I need to refresh my team too often. I would like to keep my players longer. And I don't like the new TM for the same reasons players already listed in this thread.

And the Cup draw.... I spent a lot of times last season to build an interesting team for this season, and I'm rewarded by playing against teams one level higher than me. Make all this preparation a bit pointless.

Pro
    Mourinho fc is too difficult to score a goal against, yet alone defeat him.
    But ive noticed dat d difference in d skills of all his players is not more than 20%

For instance, if he has a striker with shooting of 160% as his highest skill, d lowest skill of dat striker which can 4 example be tackling will be 140%.all other skills will fall in between 140-160%.and this is d same for all his players.

I wonder if dis is d reason why his team is invincible

Just been waiting for the day Nordeus will learn something from this Forum

and gone making this a steady Topgame without loads of bugs

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    Thanks for taking your time to read a long article.

Best,
    T11 Manager
    Good Points Of View Bro'

-let them to know what they have stole from us-

Aston Villa

QUESTION - Why you play?-astonvilla.jpg
    Managed By

QUESTION - Why you play?-speedy-mexico.jpg
    Obvias Reigan

QUESTION - Why you play?-trofeestatisticifinal.jpg
    QUESTION - Why you play?-top-top3.jpg

P.S. Once upon a time ... a very interesting game ... was called TopEleven ... The End
    Tyltyl likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast