Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree61Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.8 - 16th of June

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post

Eight 10 and four 9 ratings and only 3 MoM awards? Yeah, right....
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Eight 10 and four 9 ratings and only 3 MoM awards? Yeah, right....
    No modifications, except the red line. It was like that as shown via the auction market. Some days before I saw this one, I noticed another one close to this one's form; one 9 and four 10s.

You can see the flaw though; the ratings shown on the player's overview page is as if the player played 5 straight league matches (this applies to all of the players).

Last edited by Tactician; 06-24-2017 at 06:12 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

I am starting to hate TE. It is fully designed only for money generation for TE. every step they want to earn money.
    1) Players sold BY TE , all managers can see those players, so are sold with high amount and token. Even 28 years players being sold for 6-7 tokens. But if we sell a player only 3 managers level below us can see hence are being sold below market value. Even there TE earning minimum 1 token.
    2) Even If you go for negotiation most of the token taken by TE.

Even if we are not paying you money, are we not generating money for you guys by watching AD ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kundan Bhoi View Post
    I am starting to hate TE. It is fully designed only for money generation for TE. every step they want to earn money.
    1) Players sold BY TE , all managers can see those players, so are sold with high amount and token. Even 28 years players being sold for 6-7 tokens. But if we sell a player only 3 managers level below us can see hence are being sold below market value. Even there TE earning minimum 1 token.
    2) Even If you go for negotiation most of the token taken by TE.

Even if we are not paying you money, are we not generating money for you guys by watching AD ?
    The players you 'sell' are not sold to other clubs; they are sold to the game itself. It is one of the new 'deceiving' things in this game.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Banned
    oh I dont get it

Ok, i have some question about the new auction system.
    So as people say you dont sell to other players
    Question if no others players bying so your player will be sold to minimum price,right? or nordeus biding itself out?
    I have noticed that when i bid for a player at the same time another player who's 10 or 20 level's above me bid for the same player.
    Question so the quality of the player is the same for all levels when he is in the market?
    If all the players equal for all levels isn't that unfair for low level players who are in genaral poorest than high level players?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    So as people say you dont sell to other players
    Question if no others players bying so your player will be sold to minimum price,right? or nordeus biding itself out?
    it's not that "people say", it's the new system.
    We can sell our players in higher prices some times, not only the minimum.
    It's random

Question so the quality of the player is the same for all levels when he is in the market?
    It's the same player but with different characteristics for every lv (skills, value/wage ).
    Like associations
    Read this also
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...uctions-2.html

If all the players equal for all levels isn't that unfair for low level players who are in genaral poorest than high level players?
    not exactly, I 'm LV 31 and a team in my League has a negative budget . Another team at LV5 can be more wealthy than half of the teams of my League.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456