Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: What's wrong with my formation?

What's wrong with my formation?

Hello, im lvl 7, i have maybe the best team in my league, i think i have good formation and tactics, but i keep losing and drawing with teams far weaker than me. Please give me some advice. My formation is 3-2-2-2-1 with 3 DCs, DMR, DML, 2 MCs, AML, AMR, and 1 ST. Tactics are: ATTACKING/MIDDLE/SHORT/ON and HIGH/NORMAL/ZONAL/ON. Team quality is 54.8, average age is 22.7

If you wanna keep this formation, I would like to see the team stats page, to know how are your players doing -in terms of goals, assistances, MoM- and maybe you should focus the passing for the flanks and play defensive.
    Last edited by khris; 09-03-2017 at 03:07 PM.

Apprentice
    I dont like that formation i usualy play 4-2-3-1 and sometimes 4-1-2-1-2 depends on who iam facing , i would also change it to normal/mixed/mixed/on
    High/normal/man to man/on
    After seenig this i recomend that u change tactics before changing the formation i think ur problem is there.

F.C. Internazionale Milano Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by MILEmartin View Post
    Hello, im lvl 7, i have maybe the best team in my league, i think i have good formation and tactics, but i keep losing and drawing with teams far weaker than me. Please give me some advice. My formation is 3-2-2-2-1 with 3 DCs, DMR, DML, 2 MCs, AML, AMR, and 1 ST. Tactics are: ATTACKING/MIDDLE/SHORT/ON and HIGH/NORMAL/ZONAL/ON. Team quality is 54.8, average age is 22.7
    Tactic is wrong. Try NORMAL/WINGS/MIXED. I dont like that formation, you should try 3-2-2-1-2 with 3 dc, dml, dmr, 2 mc, amc, and 2 st (normal/mixed/mixed/on and high/normal/zonal/on).

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Tactic is wrong. Try NORMAL/WINGS/MIXED. I dont like that formation, you should try 3-2-2-1-2 with 3 dc, dml, dmr, 2 mc, amc, and 2 st (normal/mixed/mixed/on and high/normal/zonal/on).

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT
    Kaskada. Your 32212 formation is good. I tried it but had to turn off offside trap. My Ass Man told me that my players are confused. How is yours doing?
    khris likes this.

Judging by your quality you must be a new team. The truth is this game is unpredictable and no matter how much effort you put into tactics and formation it still won't matter much. You need to slowly raise the quality of your team by purchasing some players.
    If it is hard for you to sign young 5 star players then go for older ones or young 4 star players higher than 75%, these players will grow faster with a little bit of training.
    Before you worry about your tactics make sure to have some signings you won't go anywhere with 3 star players. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MILEmartin View Post
    My formation is 3-2-2-2-1 with 3 DCs, DMR, DML, 2 MCs, AML, AMR, and 1 ST. Tactics are: ATTACKING/MIDDLE/SHORT/ON
    Yes it makes sense. I suggest you put all your players on the flanks and then attack through the middle.
    GK would run all the field through the middle till the goal.

American football
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob M View Post
    Kaskada. Your 32212 formation is good. I tried it but had to turn off offside trap. My Ass Man told me that my players are confused. How is yours doing?
    Ass man usually is confused,so don't listen him to much lol
    khris, xander and KenoticFC like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob M View Post
    Only for this phrase will be worth to start a thread as a new section to know more about that assistantxD

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Only for this phrase will be worth to start a thread as a new section to know more about that assistantxD
    Lol khris I didn't want to comment this time I saw a similar phrase some time ago.
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast