Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I won 2 league games against same team (2:6 & 6:1)
    So this trick didn't help him in League.
    Collecting info - lol
    Last weekend we played vs a mutant asso group.
    This player is good in League too

Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]-elite-mutant-st.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    173% is my team, didn't play this game for 5 seasons. Level 63 so I have a lot of greens. Do you think it's posible to play with team 120% at this level, you don't know how it goes at highest levels So I invest my nerves in that 173% (not money), and you think it's fair. FY

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT
    Didn't play = tank exploit I guess. I just wonder what your league opponents feel. Are you top of league unbeaten. What's the next highest % in your league and average. I guess multiple tanking has made life easier? Realistic?

I sympathise with regards to the mutant players though as faced them in associations. Basically means usain bolt and mo farah are better than Ronaldo at football.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Didn't play = tank exploit I guess. I just wonder what your league opponents feel. Are you top of league unbeaten. What's the next highest % in your league and average. I guess multiple tanking has made life easier? Realistic?

I sympathise with regards to the mutant players though as faced them in associations. Basically means usain bolt and mo farah are better than Ronaldo at football.

You mister are a newbie in this game. I had 160% team when I quit the game and my players got only 10% exstra. It's not tanking because my players are 28 years old. Can you understand that. It's style of playing on my server and my level, they all play that way. I am keeping my team untill they are 32, 5 more seasons in that time I shall have enough green to make a new competitive team.

Tanking is when I have young players and tank them from 100% to 160%. I never tank, for me it was 45 season 45 level, then I quit for one month, next quiting was last 5 seasons. It's not tanking from 160% to 170%. Check my team galery to understand how does it goes. If you still don't understand then quit the game and stop embarasing yourself.

And you should know that you can't win treble by playing only league, you have to compete in Cup and CL. In my case that means 3 level above my team forever. When I started playing it was 20 level clubs against my club in Cup, but you are newbie and you don't understand that or you don't want to. Since I am 3-4 levels below highest level I always play CL with those teams.

Famous
    You mister are a newbie in this game. I had 160% team when I quit the game and my players got only 10% exstra. It's not tanking because my players are 28 years old. Can you understand that. It's style of playing on my server and my level, they all play that way. I am keeping my team untill they are 32, 5 more seasons in that time I shall have enough green to make a new competitive team.

Tanking is when I have young players and tank them from 100% to 160%. I never tank, for me it was 45 season 45 level, then I quit for one month, next quiting was last 5 seasons. It's not tanking from 160% to 170%. Check my team galery to understand how does it goes. If you still don't understand then quit the game and stop embarasing yourself.

And you should know that you can't win treble by playing only league, you have to compete in Cup and CL. In my case that means 3 level above my team forever. When I started playing it was 20 level clubs against my club in Cup, but you are newbie and you don't understand that or you don't want to. Since I am 3-4 levels below highest level I always play CL with those teams.

You think you saying I should quit the game will make me quit lol. Ok pal. Look don't take it personally ok. Didn't mean to upset you okay. It's just sad the state of the game with mutant players and tanking (I am excluding you from that if you are saying you are not a tanker).

Oh and for a newbie who has played over a year (level 16 or 17 lost count. Never tanked btw) I have quite a few trebles so yeah I know how the game works.

Famous
    You mister are a newbie in this game.
    Maybe you'll consider me as a newbie as well. But sorry: I completely disagree when you call that loss a troll. His victory is deserved: you only had 1 shot on target and you lost. That's just fair. If you people consider that because you have better side on paper, the game should grace you with 100% victories, we just do not have the same definition of what playing a game is. Otherwise, we would just compare % and that'd be it: there will be no more game. It would be called maths.
    RedManc7 and xander like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Maybe you'll consider me as a newbie as well. But sorry: I completely disagree when you call that loss a troll. His victory is deserved: you only had 1 shot on target and you lost. That's just fair. If you people consider that because you have better side on paper, the game should grace you with 100% victories, we just do not have the same definition of what playing a game is. Otherwise, we would just compare % and that'd be it: there will be no more game. It would be called maths.
    I remember you believe in stars mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    So this trick didn't help him in League.
    Collecting info - lol
    Last weekend we played vs a mutant asso group.
    This player is good in League too
    Yes but consider the quality difference.
    If it to be >30% quality in order to level them up , this means that mutant team are 2 stars ahead.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I think the unfair of this result is that he was facing a mutant team.
    Mutant teams seem with this trick to be 1,5 star at least, although their overall quality does not show that.

Also they have achieved this consuming much less resources than you will.
    So this is unfair, and it is unrealistic on terms that a wrong training on paper, results to be the ideal one.

I would expect input from admins here, not if they are looking on it, but if they are working on A FIX on it,
    If there is no fix, they should tell us.
    Why I shouldn't train my players in same way if Nordeus believes it is fair?
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

I checked my cup final with second team, almost same scenario. My treble chance is ruined.

Ok, this is diferent. But still 220% in attack and all of his players are weaker than mine. He is winning treble master.

Nordeus should bring back rules about atributes from old version. There was limit between attack and defence atributes. Sorry my bad english, I hope you understand what I wanted to say.

@Cloverfield, you explained nice.

I checked my cup final with second team, almost same scenario. My treble chance is ruined.

Ok, this is diferent. But still 220% in attack and all of his players are weaker than mine. He is winning treble master.

Nordeus should bring back rules about atributes from old version. There was limit between attack and defence atributes. Sorry my bad english, I hope you understand what I wanted to say.

@Cloverfield, you explained nice.

Aha, there was a limit of distance between the better group and the worst groups of skills (attack, defense and his&ment.) that was of AvQ +20 as max. so this means a +80%.

Here in the last pic the player have 42% defence so in equal terms the limit for at-phis&ment should be 122%.

Agree ofc. in this point.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast