Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    I play PES when it was on PS2 , since not .
    We don't mention here last decades game, so if you don't have any idea what we mention please don't troll another one's post. But if you really wonder, you may download it on your smartphone/tablet whatever to see the features, most of the features were there before they had been implemented in TE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you made a good suggestions here

With accounts low training level it is very good , isn't it ?
    Training level is not important, it is the same thing training level 1 or 92.

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Training level is not important, it is the same thing training level 1 or 92.

Are you serious ?????

If yes , you misunderstand this game a lot ...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    We don't mention here last decades game, so if you don't have any idea what we mention please don't troll another one's post. But if you really wonder, you may download it on your smartphone/tablet whatever to see the features, most of the features were there before they had been implemented in TE.

If giving an advice is trolling for you , well we can close this forum .

What i wanted to say is that PES is a game , TE another , why wanted the twice be the same , it is available for evvery games and examples . Each game has its default and good points , just choose the one which suit you ! Do you understand or is this trolling again ? What the **** have people to put the word " troll " so easily and everywhere ???? Is this a try to put a final point to any discussion ?

Are you serious ?????

If yes , you misunderstand this game a lot ...
    I just say how it is, not how it should be. I was thinking same as you, but my training level is 92, and my players don't improve faster, training for bonuses is still spending same amount of condition, players play as it's training level 1. All those training levels are fake.

Oh , we don't need you to know whatever nordeus do there always have a short or large window to CHEAT as you very well said

It is human nature !
    I remember better time, on this forum, and in this game. A lot of best managers quited this game because of game was not improving the way it should. Game improved the way of money and making more (fake or real accounts) in game, not to mention that 99% of accounts are not watching games anymore. That was the best thing about this game (playing against another real and active manager - where is that now).

Addicted
    Game improved the way of money

lol , it ' s the same way on every games , sooner or later ! You have to agree to that , if not you will always be unsatisfacted ! Sorry for you

lol , it ' s the same way on every games , sooner or later ! You have to agree to that , if not you will always be unsatisfacted ! Sorry for you
    Who is now mentioning other games. I don't play other games, I never did. There is only one game I play, and I know this game had better days.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    If giving an advice is trolling for you , well we can close this forum .

What i wanted to say is that PES is a game , TE another , why wanted the twice be the same , it is available for evvery games and examples . Each game has its default and good points , just choose the one which suit you ! Do you understand or is this trolling again ? What the **** have people to put the word " troll " so easily and everywhere ???? Is this a try to put a final point to any discussion ?
    Because, you exactly act like a troll. You don't even try to understand my perspective. Implementing features from another game to a game may be a copying the features, but it does not make two games same. I have to ask then why Nordeus implemented those things, as we said they are different games in terms of gameplay but if a feature is more useful, it should be available in another game in mentioned genre. According to what you say, there would be no Driver, Getaway or even Far Cry series as they all inspired by the free-roam/action/adventure game genre since it first appeared in GTA. All of their gists and features are almost same but they are different games in terms of gameplay

FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Addicted
    Who is now mentioning other games. I don't play other games, I never did. There is only one game I play, and I know this game had better days.

Who is mentionning ? Me and also Gustavo with PES lol

So if you don't have experience with other games , you know now the thruth , thi is bussiness , believe me !!!! I played games like " kingdom of camelots " , ect ...
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 10-31-2017 at 10:35 AM.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast