Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    That's what I am complaining for. Who makes that engine. Exactly. I am just saying there are still holes in this game, there are still ways to cheat. Nordeus never fixing everything. Old version of the game had better engine, that's a fact.

VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Then please open a thread about training/skills and mechanics of the game. I want to say something on this too, especially to Clo, it's very clear that Nordeus can't pull it off, this may be because of not only their amateurishness but also they may not want it, maybe they like to mock people. But of course should be fixed if really attributes do nothing and it's very much for Nordeus to create a new engine, my suggestion is after sometime when those mutant players are finished, remove all the attributes since they do nothing, and make some DEF/ATT/PHY drills, all of them very hard, and as every drill will have the same effect, with that way, they won't mock the people, but if they want to mock with cosmetic things there's nothing we can say. Sure, I prefer this game with real simulation engine in which every move I do has a particular affect like in PES CM.

P.S: Some may be annoyed and ask why I still play this game because of comparing this with another game. Answer is simple, I love the F2P feature of TE, and other one takes much more time while I only spend maximum 4 or 5 hours in this game and becomes boring after some time because of being mostly arcade game rather than fully multiplayer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nik thinks it is out of topic

Nik thinks it is out of topic

Nik works for them, hahahaha

Nik works for them, hahahaha

I thought that too but I don't have enough balls to speak it clearly

I thought that too but I don't have enough balls to speak it clearly

Nik is totally OK, but we have to speak clearly if we want Nordeus to hear our voice.

Addicted
    Soon, we all going to start playing from level 1, with mulltiple account just to have strong teams for assotiations games.

Yes you made a good suggestions here

With accounts low training level it is very good , isn't it ?

Addicted
    That's what I am complaining for. Who makes that engine. Exactly. I am just saying there are still holes in this game, there are still ways to cheat. Nordeus never fixing everything. Old version of the game had better engine, that's a fact.

Oh , we don't need you to know whatever nordeus do there always have a short or large window to CHEAT as you very well said

It is human nature !
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 10-31-2017 at 08:35 AM.

Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    I play PES CM also. However TEs strongest usp is the user 2 user action. Which is why I'm puzzled they allow dormant users 2 act as bots. They should remove users from competition when no login for 28 days. Make things more active. Merge levels where necessary if short of players. Bot teams should only exist on level 1 as a necessary means of beginning game which acts as a practice level.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Plus, Nordeus should change the star system too. Have you ever played with a legendary player in PES? I played with Davids, Ronaldinho, Aubameyang, Griezmann, Buffon, Joao Miranda and much more. Even they are at 32 and their AVQ is about 60-70 they play better than other players, stars of the players should indicate their internal quality.

MNK Kaskada likes this.

Addicted
    Plus, Nordeus should change the star system too. Have you ever played with a legendary player in PES? I played with Davids, Ronaldinho, Aubameyang, Griezmann, Buffon, Joao Miranda and much more. Even they are at 32 and their AVQ is about 60-70 they play better than other players, stars of the players should indicate their internal quality.

Keep playing at PES so ! And don't try to import here what another game is !

Is this a new exploit version? [ATTENTION NORDEUS]

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Keep playing at PES so ! And don't try to import here what another game is !
    Have you ever played that game? I bet you haven't, if you played you would realize most of the implementations lately in Top Eleven inspired from the features of it as I mentioned before, rewards, scouts etc. Who imports these are not me but Nordeus. So please, tell this to Nordeus, and I'm sure about why people like you don't want these things, because if an internal quality of a player would be certain there will be no luck feature, and you all will be crushed by token buyers

Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-31-2017 at 09:53 AM.

Addicted
    I play PES when it was on PS2 , since not .

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast