Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can the admins pls explain this

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

Can the admins pls explain this

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Try to understand that we are at the same point. Maybe, (as far as I remember) we can "interpret" abuse, inside the old situation, when some countries had 100 daily videos, and we had managers obtaining +50 per day, despite be "legit offers" but "be a abuse", and some managers took advantage using vpn too, to have access to these 100 daily boosters that were not available in their countries.
    This years ago, that is when rules were made, so was illegal the "abuse" considering that if you had 100 daily offers was not fair watch maybe 50 videos. Of course the countries that had no videos and used vpn to have access to these offers were doing something against the rules.

Then, actually, to prevent the abuse that we had, the videos were reduced (despite that the amount of videos depend of the zone), so with the "limit", the "actual limit" that is around 30 videos daily, this is legit.
    So, I keep my version again (waiting for some more specific clarification that to define the situation would be great^^) and I say again, that "legit" is what you can obtain actually in your country using fair methods.
    So the only way to cheat or abuse actually -as far as I know- is using vpn (here why is related and associated despite that you won't xD) to have access to countries with higher amount of videos/offers than the one where you live.
    Exactly what I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-12-2017 at 03:49 AM.

Rookie
    let's imagine in someone's country facebook is banned and he has to use VPN in order to play the game,would that also be considered "abuse"?
    i just hope T11 developers double-check before permanently banning people's accounts
    Anarcho and Cedric like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    xDDDDDDD

-.-'

Try to understand that we are at the same point. Maybe, (as far as I remember) we can "interpret" abuse, inside the old situation, when some countries had 100 daily videos, and we had managers obtaining +50 per day, despite be "legit offers" but "be a abuse", and some managers took advantage using vpn too, to have access to these 100 daily boosters that were not available in their countries.
    This years ago, that is when rules were made, so was illegal the "abuse" considering that if you had 100 daily offers was not fair watch maybe 50 videos. Of course the countries that had no videos and used vpn to have access to these offers were doing something against the rules.

Then, actually, to prevent the abuse that we had, the videos were reduced (despite that the amount of videos depend of the zone), so with the "limit", the "actual limit" that is around 30 videos daily, this is legit.
    So, I keep my version again (waiting for some more specific clarification that to define the situation would be great^^) and I say again, that "legit" is what you can obtain actually in your country using fair methods.
    So the only way to cheat or abuse actually -as far as I know- is using vpn (here why is related and associated despite that you won't xD) to have access to countries with higher amount of videos/offers than the one where you live.

Despite all I will try to bring here a more exact answer to enlighten all us and make us reach the divine knowledge.
    Alright I get ur point now.
    However i hope this anti cheating alerts was disabled when they put a 30 boosters limit under the new system

That is a nice catch and makes me wonder...
    It needs to be clarified!

Few days ago a user on fb group had his boosters reduced by Nordeus.
    He was saying that he was not using vpn (we cannot cross check that) but he indeed was farming having lots of boosters trough legit local ads.

Could it be that some monitoring TE system have some thresholds for total amount of boosters?
    If I watch legit ads for some months and I manage to farm 4k green boosters, am I on the safe side?
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 10-12-2017 at 06:45 AM.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    That is a nice catch and makes me wonder...
    It needs to be clarified!

Few days ago a user on fb group had his boosters reduced by Nordeus.
    He was saying that he was not using vpn (we cannot cross check that) but he indeed was farming having lots of boosters trough legit local ads.

Could it be that some monitoring TE system have some thresholds for total amount of boosters?
    If I watch legit ads for some months and I manage to farm 4k green boosters, am I on the safe side?
    D fact is we cannot know for sure and I suspect that most of the time when nordeus reduce our video offers it's because we've reached a threshold set by nordeus even If we obtain these boosters legally

@Cloverfield

I think most of them are lying. Don't believe it if it doesn't happen to me.

@Spartan

So do you say that in a recent couple of months Nordeus reduced the amount of greens of all us because we farmed every day and exceeded the threshold?

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    In your threads, administrating things up!

Question

Hey Everyone.

I'd like to speak on the points made in this thread, thus here I've complied the answers in these 6 major points.

1. VPN Scenario 1
    Using VPN in order to play Top 11 because you otherwise have no access due to whatever reason related to where you live, your country's policies, etc, will not render your account banned. Indeed your account may get flagged but will be investigated if so, which means that actual humans will check the data and see if you are combining the VPN with third party tools - See Point 2 of my post.

2. VPN Scenario 2
    Using VPN in order to watch videos from other countries will get your account flagged and our integrity team will pay said account a visit. You most probably will also receive a message from them.

3. Scripts and 3rd Party Tools
    Using scripts and other third party "tools" to pump up your booster count will flag your account and our integrity team will promptly investigate. Yes, there is no escaping this, our system runs checks to see if you've been naughty and if it sniffs out something you're getting straight to our investigators.
    I will not go into details as what does "pump up your booster count" means here due to integrity reasons. Obviously I will not disclose what are the ways to cheat in the game. But please check point 4 of this post.

4. Watching Videos
    If you just watch the videos the providers have allocated to your account, as it was intended, you have absolutely nothing to worry about what so ever.

5. Video Issues
    If any video you watch crashes during the play through, this will not take away from the total amount of videos the provider has appointed to your account. Please keep that in mind. But do write to our support team about such videos so we can notify the providers.

6. Soft Cap/Daily limits
    We've openly discussed this in the past. There is a soft cap of videos that everyone can receive by the providers. This was done because of the huge disparity that could occur in the past where some players could get up to a hundred videos per day while others have around 15-30 or so. This would happen because of how the whole advertisement thing works - Providers want to advertise the products of their business partners to the people that are most likely to buy them. Thus providers use metric data witch said systems interpret and decide who gets to watch what. Obviously this depends on your demographic, where you live and so on. This is not something we can control.
    What we can do, and have done so in the past, is notify the providers of faulty and/or broken videos so they fix them. We find out about such issues from you guys.
    I've explained all of this in the past as well, in this here thread. Check it out.
    khris, gizzmo, Otaco and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post

5. Video Issues
    If any video you watch crashes during the play through, this will not take away from the total amount of videos the provider has appointed to your account. Please keep that in mind. But do write to our support team about such videos so we can notify the providers.

6. Soft Cap/Daily limits
    We've openly discussed this in the past. There is a soft cap of videos that everyone can receive by the providers. This was done because of the huge disparity that could occur in the past where some players could get up to a hundred videos per day while others have around 15-30 or so. This would happen because of how the whole advertisement thing works - Providers want to advertise the products of their business partners to the people that are most likely to buy them. Thus providers use metric data witch said systems interpret and decide who gets to watch what. Obviously this depends on your demographic, where you live and so on.
    This is not something we can control. What we can do, and have done in the past, is notify the providers of faulty and/or broken videos so they fix them. We find out about such issues from you guys.
    I've explained all of this in the past as well, in this here thread. Check it out.
    5. It affects the total amount of videos, has happened me so many times.

madflo19 and KenoticFC like this.

Famous
    Thanks Jeeves.
    But my issue remains.
    Ok, the soft cap limits the amount of videos I can watch daily to whatever number Nordeus decides, fine, no problems.
    My question is, why over the last week or so I am not being allowed to "bank" all the rest packs?
    I will repeat. There is a video offer there, to be watched, but not for a rest pack. Nor to use for a 15% condition gain. I can watch it for money etc. But not to save rest packs for future use.
    This is not all videos. The first 10-15 I can bank, but after that there are offers available but I get the feeling I'm being dictated to as to what rewards I can receive.
    Is there a soft cap on the amount of rest packs we can have banked?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    @Cloverfield

I think most of them are lying. Don't believe it if it doesn't happen to me.

@Spartan

So do you say that in a recent couple of months Nordeus reduced the amount of greens of all us because we farmed every day and exceeded the threshold?

According to this rule posted by one of the admins yes

"Abusing the system: Please note that if you are trying obtain A LOT of boosters or tokens every day, during few consecutive days, this could trigger some internal anti-cheating/fraud flags we have that control abuse on our offer system, apart from other internal warnings. When that happens, our system automatically reduces the amount of offers this user can complete for a period of time"

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast