Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree25Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can the admins pls explain this

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    So what I and others are or have been experiencing is.......a bug? But for some reason not affecting everyone? Conspiracy theorists...........GO!
    Not a bug man. It's impossible to not having this issue for 2 seasons and having this season because of a bug. For some reason, they close the gate for videos, I guess Spartan is right, but I am not sure whether Nordeus or 3rd party providers doing this. There are so many suspicious things on videos such as I can get seven videos lesser than normal days when I get 7 packs from training center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    It just keeps on getting better and better.
    This is my 2nd team. Through Google play on android.
    The eBay ad!!!!!
    Ad plays and then directly jumps to play store, hit back and I'm now in Google play with no onscreen escape. Hit the back button on my phone and briefly see top eleven before being faced with a blank white screen with no escape, back button on phone no longer works. Only way out is to close the top eleven app and reopen.
    Back to club shop and yeah, no booster added.
    Whist typing this I have gone through the entire cycle yet again.
    Enough.
    No boosters, no play.
    Goodbye Royston Vasey FC.

Famous
    Apparently Nordeus are very watchful about the fact that some managers MAY get too many greens through videos but they just don't give a s... about so many others getting 100s of tokens abusing the asso game. Really funny...
    Altiplano likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Apparently Nordeus are very watchful about the fact that some managers MAY get too many greens through videos but they just don't give a s... about so many others getting 100s of tokens abusing the asso game. Really funny...
    15-20 is nothing man, even not enough to replenish 5-6 power trained players before a match lol and I don't understand this; how people would get so many greens if there's no video, they let us to watch it, then of course they punish in some way, like a booby trap lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Hello Jeeves! I fear you are being misinformed.
    I have just watched the same video ad 10 times. For MONEY, which I do not need or want.
    Before every video I checked to see if I could have a rest pack or a condition gain through training, and, NO I COULD NOT!
    TOTAL CONTROL!
    Combine this with the "error loading reward offers" currently cycling through my 2 accounts and you can imagine how enthralled I am to be addicted to this game.
    1st team is tanking (thanks to this.) 2nd team doesn't quite have the emotional attachment for me to worry about too much.
    Could be time to get myself a real life .
    I'm now on a run of eBay ads on android, which I've mentioned before cycle me through Google play, play store and CRASH. No reward and close then reopen app.
    The basics. Sort the f*cking basics before giving us more bloody challenges or super duper 699 token deals that aren't so good.
    Last edited by Altiplano; 10-25-2017 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Surprise! More problems

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567