Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Player Attribute Cap

Addicted
    Point 2 will and must work like if you run sprint drill and you already have 340% in fitness , all % go only in dribble and speed

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Point 2 will and must work like if you run sprint drill and you already have 340% in fitness , all % go only in dribble and speed
    Too good to be true =]

But seriously, I think it's a bad idea. It can, and will, be exploited.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-05-2017 at 06:48 AM.
    It wasn't our day.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Too good to be true =]

But seriously, I think it's a bad idea. It can, and will, be exploited.
    Be exploited to do what ? Seriously !

There is no exploit by increasing another skill relative to the drill you run if one of it skill is already at the max .

Actually I think that is great idea! Because it solves the problem with training drill system not being flexible enough - Let say I really love training my midfielders with Slalom Dribble training drill - in a long term, player should reach 340% in passing, dribbling, fitness and speed, but the drill itself should not loose effectiveness when some of trained skills have already 340%, in that case all training effort should go to other skills. The same rule should apply for skills gained after the match!
    Kaizer Franz likes this.
    League:29 CL:18 Cup:16

Be exploited to do what ? Seriously !

There is no exploit by increasing another skill relative to the drill you run if one of it skill is already at the max .
    Assuming your idea is implemented.
    If you have Fitness and Speed 340%, then Dribbling can be trained with Sprint three times faster than usual. After that Passing can be trained in the same way (Slalom Dribble), very-very quickly. You got the point.
    340% is not that much, some of my 18 y/o already have Fitness and Speed 250%, and I didn't train them with Long Run (the fastest way to increase these skills).
    No, I think this is a bad idea.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-05-2017 at 02:07 PM.
    Javert89 and Kaizer Franz like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    Can people please differentiate between those who gain an intended advantage through hard work and regular play versus those who gain unintended advantages (aka exploiters with usain bolt type players). Some people only happy if players have 150 skills max?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Pro
    New drills should be added to compensate
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    2. You are no longer able to raise a player's attributes over the 340% threshold. This is intended as a precautionary measure so that no one will waste effort in trying to boost a player's attributes like up until the fix was implemented.
    Note: Point 2 will be implemented very soon.
    Is this implemented with the current update?

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Is this implemented with the current update?
    No bro. My superstar gained crossing and finishing after Today's game and he's way over that low cap of 340% so keep on wasting skills where doesn't count...
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Rookie
    I don't quite understand this new regulation. For example What if my players have 380 attribute for passing? If the cap is set to 340 then the rest 40 will be transfer into other attributes or just forfeited?

Im yet to check my players attributes. But if i found its forfeited to cap limit and degrading my total players quality then i will make a complaint soon.

Any manager found any slack or degrading qualites on their players yet?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast