Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Like Tree585Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v6.0 - Top Eleven 2018 has arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

We've identified the issue and are working on the fix. More news when I have it.

Really sorry about this, Managers.
    Wow,i'm amazed,again,you identified the issue after you released the update lol
    Ps I would like to join Nordeus developers team,i don't know nothing about this,but it seems that you don't need to know anything to be a Nordeus dev. 🤡

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Nordeus need beta testers ASAP
    Max winain and TuninGGamer like this.

Apprentice
    Dear managers welcome and enjoy in the top eleven 2018. They brought you a new **** of visual change (like always), they showed you finally that the arrows have no impact and you are free to forcing them to waste time again on something like club history instead of working on a new live match and reality.
    Well done to everyone and one more time ENJOY.
    Max winain likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi azwanonly -

Arrows have been removed with the latest release. With the new sections of the formation screen, you can play players in more advanced or retreated positions.
    WHO asked you to remove arrows ???? WHy are you here in this forum man???? Don't you READ what the manaegers wants???? Don't you pass on the info ?????? WHY REMOVING ARROWS ??? Why removing 3rd position??? WHY removing the option to have a second and a third player to hit corners free kicks ???? penalties??? WHY the f ruining the game???? WHY haven't you changed the allocation of the daily **** skill point to be received ONLY by first 11 players or captain??? WHY??? You've worked an entire year to make a bull**** stupid change that's it !!! NOTHING that the managers asked except for club history which you removed anyway in the first place...SO WHAT ARE YOU GOOD FOR ??? I would say really nothing !! F this bs
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

I want arrows back.Change tactic again.Dozens friendly match again.The current formation, order and arrows actually very good.
    Last edited by azwanonly; 11-08-2017 at 08:31 AM.

Rookie
    My players who lost a role are waiting for a little compensation . They cost me much more than other single role players during the auction.

Pro
    Even assistant manager recommended players now have just one position for the 79t player
    Max winain likes this.

WTF why players lose their positions? My best AML, is not it already? Defender DC DR DL is no longer DC?
    Max winain likes this.

Apprentice
    Bad bad bad and bad improvement.

Players that lost their roles (changed in some cases), no arrows.

The realese must be AT THE END OF THE SEASON, not during it.

Ridiculous.

Rookie
    Dear Top Eleven Team,
    It‘s now time for compensation
    Max winain likes this.

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast