Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AML-R out place analysis

AML-R out place analysis

Today playing the cup match Ive been paying attention to my am's, and Ive seen that they are playing practically in the middle since the update of the 6.0version...

Ive been trying to think the why of this and Ive realized that maybe, is the man to man option that causes the issue... because Ive realized that in the defensive actions these 2 players are covering 2 men of the midfield during the 1vs1 so....

I wonder if now this defensive covering in the marking related to the 1vs1 man to man, is the cause of what we see...

I leave this thread open for the analysis.... would be great if we can gather here some info, about if this occurs using zonal marking, and take a pic during a defensive action to see who covers who, and then see in the attacking actions the comparison.... and with zonal the same.... maybe be can draw conclusions and solve da mystery, or understand a little bit more about this new situation...

I don't think it marking related. Today I notice my aml keep coming to amr side but don't know why; all I can say bugs. Btw I was using zonal marking.

New pitch system we don't have dml/r 's designated place but still we can place 3-6-1 butterfly or 3-2w-3-2 and if look at your lineup or oppo squad then you can see that 3-2w show dl-3dc-dr; now question is are those dl/dr play as dml/r or not. If we look match preview 3-6-1 butterfly show as 3-6-1 but if you count lineup or squad then it's 5-2-2w-1...???
    Last edited by ibangali; 11-20-2017 at 01:52 AM.

Addicted
    Lol no. Marking has nothing to do with this. If you put aml/amr to the side attacking midfielder place (same as in previuos version aml with blue arrow) than he plays on the side. If you put aml/amr as side striker (aml with red arrow) than they "Cut mushrooms" and play in the middle. Don't know how he acts as a aml without arrow coz its hard to predict where exactly is that place in the box . I think that is because side strikers is not recognized by the code because there was no such a position in the previous version. Anyway that was discussed in the other posts.

Nothing to do with marking. I've found you need to put them right at the left side of their box to get them to play on the wings (ie as if you've put a 'down' arrow on them in previous version). Anywhere else and the game thinks they're strikers and strikers don't go out of the middle half of the field...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Pro
    You must put them on the bottom left corner of their box for aml and bottom right corner for amr, in order for them to function as wingers

i don't think it man to man,

i play zonal, but my AML/AMR play at MC position,

and both my MC play at AML/AMR position and also doing the crossing job.. lol.

after 2nd half, they play at their position back as normal, i don't know why, i assume its a bug

Apprentice

Amr/l

Do you guys find that AMR/L players are harder to mark or stop with the new update? The wingers score at least a goal nearly every match for their teams in my league. Current top scorers are wingers. The narrow formations are having a hard time. No DML/R position has made it harder to stop the wingers IMO.
    Last edited by Jacob M; 11-20-2017 at 03:01 PM.

Nope, on the contrary.
    It wasn't our day.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @ Jacob M
    if you don't mind, i merged the threads as they have the same subject and it's to have together many opinions.
    btw my AML-AMR had no problem to win formations with DML-DMR (unless oppo manager was present and played some kind of hard defense).

This season my AML & AMR don't play so good but it's early and don't have solid conclusions.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Ok, so good that we gather some experiences about here. Thats good cause really (and I'm not developer, so...) maybe this new Hippie way to play -so liberal spreading love everywhere lol- is a "tendence" related/linked to another option... so thats why I thought maybe, that is a vitiated movement during the attack turn, that comes from a defensive turn movement by default, if I explain more or less.

By the way i'm really looking strange what my wingers are doing at Bayern and happy for how are playing right now the 3 STs in the Valle de Escotia using the 4-3-3... :3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast