Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree361Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] TopEleven v6.1 - UK Tour Challenge

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hey Managers - compensation for those who lost their challenge matches due to not being able to enter the Live Matches has been distributed.
    I think we are talking about compensation for a whole of month bugs. More specifically the unfixed missing goals leading to lost skill points and mom

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    smk fc and manoc1992 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    Why the f##k did they asking for tokens if u lost and want to resume the tour?

I dont get it. Mind u are playing against stronger tier 6* - 8* teams from 4th city and forward...

At least just give players another chances to finish the tour even if they lost in the middle of the tour...

And about the "DISCOUNT" players it just another scam by nord@$$. Its no discount at all. U will offered expensive 6-8* players which much more cheap if u just upgrade yourself by super training everyday...

I expect at least 80% Discount in range to be the real deal in term of discount not another misleading cheating "discounted" players which not different from current price with their offer in tm...

This tour does not make any sense. It is another typical ripping off method by disguising as "reward"...

Remember last month offer of "reward scouting players"?

Same old tactic. Its not reward but disguise to ripped off the managers in silence... what a jerk nord@$$
    True story. Second entrance is very expensive. I just received only 5T but server requesting 12T. I suppose this such challenge is useless.
    Now i never pay tokens for this competition.

Rookie
    Hey Managers - compensation for those who lost their challenge matches due to not being able to enter the Live Matches has been distributed.

I have to ask about the amount of compensation because when a manager exeeded 1k tokens it is impossible to count them by the last numer on andoid device. I expected 12 tokens, so my last number should change from 5 to 6, but it stays all day long at 5. I had awfull troubles since the morning with this issues and now i obviously still have. Tell me what is the compensation also i need to know one more thing. If i had a 180% team what quality would have been my last rival?
    Last edited by P.Petrov; 11-28-2017 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by P.Petrov View Post
    I have to ask about the amount of compensation because when a manager exeeded 1k tokens it is impossible to count them by the last numer on andoid device. I expected 12 tokens, so my last number should change from 5 to 6, but it stays all day long at 5. I had awfull troubles since the morning with this issues and now i obviously still have. Tell me what is the compensation also i need to know one more thing. If i had a 180% team what quality would have been my last rival?
    1k tokens? Bro..

I was playing the fourth match, leading 3-0 before the half time, when the connection with the server was lost and when I managed to reconnect I saw that the match ended 1-1 (!!!) and I lost in the penalty shootout.
    I didn't get any "compensation" and i have to pay 12T to rejoin.

Why are you lying to the people that are paying your pay check?

Pro
    This is the reward for the completion of level 5 before new year

NORDEUSUcKSHITOURAttachment 91262
    kokobo123 likes this.

can't install with new update can someone help ?

help me with this

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robinson83 View Post
    I have finished 7 matchs.
    Thanks for event and free 130 token, shirt and emblemAttachment 91243
    Attachment 91244
    wow
    mutants still working
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Even my 18 yo players in my roster already upgraded to 8*... and nord@$$ give me "free" OLD/useless player, 24yo CM with 5*(84 skills) which is absurd and stupid...

At least show some sincerity by giving 19 yo players with 6/7* for reward and we wont have any complaint...

And to rejoin u must pay 12 tokens is another bull**** by nord@$$... instead repair fix all the mess they add another mess to ignite our anger... go to hell nord@$$ i wont rejoin this scam tour...

This games already becoming complete RIP OFF games...
    Last edited by VladimirPutin007; 11-28-2017 at 06:16 PM.
    USARABAT likes this.

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast