Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree361Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] TopEleven v6.1 - UK Tour Challenge

Match Five - win a 5-7 star player!

I played, we drew 2-2 it went to extra time, then penalties, I won the penalties 3-2 with literally the last kick of the game....a 25-year old with 84% skill.

Woopty f**king WOO. Released immediately.
    Altiplano and madflo19 like this.

Oh, I was reading this thread and laughing.
    Thank you, fellow managers, for the warnings. I'm sorry you blew yourselves up on the mines Nordeus left for us.
    And these "rewards", OMG. Nordeus have no conscience selling us overpriced underquality old players while marking their enormously high prices as discount. You greedy goblins. Rewards my ass.
    I'd say good job making money, but honestly, it wasn't a good job. Again. Idea is ok, events are always welcome when executed correctly. Alas...
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-28-2017 at 03:23 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    LOL the gift is a compensation for all the bugs we've experienced. It doesn't mean that their updates don't suck
    compensation not really! we human we like gifts and suprises thats all. they sucks yess!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    KenoticFC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Nordeus have no conscience selling us overpriced underquality old players while marking their enormously high prices as discount.
    Iwas about to comment on this one.
    What kind of discount is this?

Are these players offered anywhere in their initial value?
    Nordeus made a discount on ... nothing, a virtual discount..

I will it once again I am pretty sure some decisions are taken by people that THEY HAVE NEVER played the game even for 10min.
    I am convinced thay are not sure if they know they are launching features for football management game or for a monster candy tetris spank my butt game
    Altiplano, madflo19 and HairDryer like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

[Official] TopEleven v6.1 - UK Tour Challenge-cattura.jpg

this is my journey...unlucky final, really don't know how to win against so strong squad

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #166
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have some updates here regarding fixes. Fix has been released for scheduling matches in the challenge as well as a fix for those who were unable to join their Live Matches.

Managers who lost their challenge matches due to the issue with not being able to join their Live Match will be compensated with the token amount for re-entry into the challenge. I'll keep you posted on when compensation will be distributed.
    Hey Managers - compensation for those who lost their challenge matches due to not being able to enter the Live Matches has been distributed.

Rookie
    Why the f##k did they asking for tokens if u lost and want to resume the tour?

I dont get it. Mind u are playing against stronger tier 6* - 8* teams from 4th city and forward...

At least just give players another chances to finish the tour even if they lost in the middle of the tour...

And about the "DISCOUNT" players it just another scam by nord@$$. Its no discount at all. U will offered expensive 6-8* players which much more cheap if u just upgrade yourself by super training everyday...

I expect at least 80% Discount in range to be the real deal in term of discount not another misleading cheating "discounted" players which not different from current price with their offer in tm...

This tour does not make any sense. It is another typical ripping off method by disguising as "reward"...

Remember last month offer of "reward scouting players"?

Same old tactic. Its not reward but disguise to ripped off the managers in silence... what a jerk nord@$$
    Last edited by VladimirPutin007; 11-28-2017 at 04:31 PM.
    HairDryer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Attachment 91125

On Nov. 27th, 2017 we released Top Eleven version 6.1 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser. We bring great news and improvements to our Managers and below you can find the full change-log:

NEW
    - Get your Squad ready for a new exciting tour through the U.K.! In this release, we added support for one more challenge in which you face a different opponent in different cities in that country. In each of them you can win exclusive rewards and unlock special offers. Stay tuned for more info in the game soon.

IMPROVEMENTS
    - The changes in formation will now be correctly updated in Match Preview screen in Home menu.

FIXED BUGS

Fixed the following issues related to the Live Match:
    -corners being kicked and the goal scored by the same player;
    -goals and assists are not being registered in player stats (as a consequence the player's rate was too low);

Note: the bug fix won't have any retroactive effect in the game, meaning that the data and stats of the season won't be updated.

Are you ready to hit the road?
    I don't like live formation during live match. Need 'Cancel' and 'Save' button.

So close, but so far away. Lost in last city by penalties. Two times in lead 1:0 & 2:1, but his goalkeeper is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Attachment 91125

On Nov. 27th, 2017 we released Top Eleven version 6.1 on all platforms: iOS, Android and web-browser. We bring great news and improvements to our Managers and below you can find the full change-log:

NEW
    - Get your Squad ready for a new exciting tour through the U.K.! In this release, we added support for one more challenge in which you face a different opponent in different cities in that country. In each of them you can win exclusive rewards and unlock special offers. Stay tuned for more info in the game soon.

IMPROVEMENTS
    - The changes in formation will now be correctly updated in Match Preview screen in Home menu.

FIXED BUGS

Fixed the following issues related to the Live Match:
    -corners being kicked and the goal scored by the same player;
    -goals and assists are not being registered in player stats (as a consequence the player's rate was too low);

Note: the bug fix won't have any retroactive effect in the game, meaning that the data and stats of the season won't be updated.

Are you ready to hit the road?
    I wonder
    # why server can retrieve the historic all goals, assists,and other top scorers records which are since we start playing? and

# why they cannot make it success grab only this beginning season of goals and assists?
    If T11 possess 'SuperCell', they are all fired!

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast