Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 6.3 - 15th of December

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    To use your example:
    340% Passing
    200% Shooting
    200% Speed

Initiate Training session with corresponding drill:

Passing will not be trained at all. Nothing will be gained in this attribute so nothing will be wasted.
    Shooting will be trained
    Speed will be trained
    Sorry Jeeves , but could'you answer to this :

Say that 50 greens pack will give to my players with a shot pass& run drill training :
    56% pass
    53% shoot
    49% speed

With this update what would it gives ?

Option A : no pass, 53% shot and 49% speed

Or

Option B : no pass , 81% shot and 77% speed ( if you see what i am talking about )

???

I fear that this is option A which has been implemented
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 12-15-2017 at 03:10 PM.
    112000 and gamer5289 like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    That is coming soon, they couldn’t get it in this update.
    I hope, but this thing was one of the first problems reported, like the save button.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Sorry Jeeves , but could'you answer to this :

Say that 50 greens pack will give to my players with a shot pass& run drill training :
    56% pass
    53% shoot
    49% speed

With this update what would it gives ?

Option A : no pass, 53% shot and 49% speed

Or

Option B : no pass , 81% shot and 77% speed ( if you see what i am talking about )

???

I fear that this is option A which has been implemented

Option A is the correct scenario, because the Passing attribute will not be trained due to it being capped at 340%.

Don't look at it as if you're loosing out on training. This is why I suggested (and what I personally will be doing if I get to that point), to pick other drills.
    You may be looking at it as if 50 Rests give you roughly 56% passing, 53% shooting and 49% speed but in reality Condition is a global resource for each player. Why? Because all players have more than three main attributes available for training. Couple that with the fact that there are 24 drills to pick from, all having variable sets of attributes that they cover, you can just pick drills that cover Shooting + Speed but not Passing. An ST for example has Passing, Shooting and Speed but also: Dribbling; Finishing; Strength; Creativity; Positioning; Heading; - You got a wide choice of other attributes to cover together with Passing and Shooting.

Another way to look at things is: All the drills cover attributes that are available to only a portion of player Roles. i.e. Every drill has attributes that some players simply won't benefit from when training, as those attributes aren't highlighted for them. It's like 2/3 of the covered attributes. And yet we pick the most adequate/efficient drills for the player we want to power-train individually or a group of players with similar attributes knowing very well that not all of the attributes of the players will be trained, but that's ok because it's like that with all the drills. You gotta mix and match the most beneficial combination of drills.

In short: When you cap an attribute, view it as if it's not highlighted when it comes to training. Disregard it and chose other drills if need be.

Here's a table I made for my colleagues. It helps me with picking the proper drills when coming up with new training routines.

[Official] Top Eleven 6.3 - 15th of December-roles-attributes-table-updated.png

Famous
    To use your example:
    340% Passing
    200% Shooting
    200% Speed

Initiate Training session with corresponding drill:

Passing will not be trained at all. Nothing will be gained in this attribute so nothing will be wasted.
    Shooting will be trained
    Speed will be trained

This is why I suggest that in the case of several capped attributes, a new drill should be selected in order to concentrate efforts on other non-capped attributes.
    Will shooting and speed go up more than they would if passing was say 300. Ie. Are passing games given 2 other skills

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #25
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Will shooting and speed go up more than they would if passing was say 300. Ie. Are passing games given 2 other skills

Attributes aren't intertwined. Having a particular value in one highlighted attribute does not affect the other highlighted attributes.
    USARABAT likes this.

Famous
    Attributes aren't intertwined. Having a particular value in one highlighted attribute does not affect the other highlighted attributes.
    Ok so simply switch drills 2 avoid xp skill loss. Don't bother using drills where skill at 340 already. What happens with skill gains in matches? Will engine automatically avoid a 340 skill and attribute to another skill?

Wow, now we have player names on the squad > formation > matchup screen. Took a while, but nice.

In short: When you cap an attribute, view it as if it's not highlighted when it comes to training. Disregard it and chose other drills if need be.
    Let me chime in :3

First of all, thank you (I mean the whole team) for the update. Looks really great. Good job!

I read your posts, but still have a question about training process.
    Let's say we are training ML with Pass, Go & Shoot! drill level 1. It gives 2 eXperience Points (XP) and trains Passing, Shooting (grey for ML), and Speed. Each skill should get 2 / 3 = 0.66 XP if they're all highlighted, but since Shooting is grey, the distribution will be different: Passing and Speed get 0.75 XP, Shooting gets 0.5 XP.
    What will be the distribution if Shooting skill is highlighted (white), but has already reached the cap of 340%? In other words, how much XP will Passing and Speed get, 0.75 or 0.66?
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 12-15-2017 at 09:26 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Addicted
    To see if Jeeves is telling the truth, I performed a little experiment. The conclusion is clear: gained skill points to skills above 340% are not assigned and are LOST.

I have this player - well power trained a few months ago - looking like this:

[Official] Top Eleven 6.3 - 15th of December-06f5083f-3d35-47bd-b656-9ad41e041564.jpg

I used 150% rest (10 green packs) on stretch training. None of these trainings gained any skill points, as expected. After that, I performed a training with 1 slalom dribble drill. This was the result:

[Official] Top Eleven 6.3 - 15th of December-5542fe6a-9947-43ae-b942-d1382fd9d8c0.jpg

Next, I used 150% rest (10 green packs) on goalkeeper training. None of these trainings gained any skill points of course. After that, I performed a training with 1 slalom dribble drill. This was the result:

[Official] Top Eleven 6.3 - 15th of December-6c60761c-7aa3-4df1-abe3-8b1060f45b05.jpg

So using training a drill with skills above 340% is not quite the same as goalkeeper training. The latter saves the gained skill points, while the first does not. So it absolutely makes sense to avoid these training drills.

I’ve been trying to avoid those drills for the last month. My conclusion is: you cannot. I need to train my players in groups for the training bonuses. The daily training scheme for my entire team contains physical skills. This is unavoidable. My players kept gaining points for physical skills. These are useless and slow down the progress in other skills (since they count for the overall player strength). The last disadvantage is no longer applicable, but the skill points above 340% are now lost forever. They will not come into effect when I promote and the skills drop below 340%. I really don’t know what’s worse: the situation before or after this update.
    Last edited by Guido van den Berg; 12-15-2017 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I’ve been trying to avoid those drills for the last month. My conclusion is: you cannot. I need to train my players in groups for the training bonuses. The daily training scheme for my entire team contains physical skills. This is unavoidable. My players kept gaining points for physical skills. These are useless and slow down the progress in other skills (since they count for the overall player strength). The last disadvantage is no longer applicable, but the skill points above 340% are now lost forever. They will not come into effect when I promote and the skills drop below 340%. I really don’t know what’s worse: the situation before or after this update.
    Thank you for your testing, it's great!

About bonuses, you shouldn't train them with the main squad. Use this method. I have 4 DL/ML (or similar) players who do nothing except bonus training.
    And it's a good idea to train your players individually, it doesn't take much time once you have determined what they need.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 12-16-2017 at 12:20 AM.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast