Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Do you like the idea of skipping Levels ?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    - That's a very bad suggestion.
    Remember all those pro tanking teams (mostly the Turks and others) in top100.
    They will end at LV1 with all the benefits (stadium, sources, experience ...)

Kindly explain in detail why is it bad ?

I imagine it as following: If team X has now 100% was degraded , his team will go down one level and become 80% and if this manager didn't improve his team ( didn't watch / train/ buy players) will go down one more and his players will be 60 % and so on .... until he returns to level 1 with 1% power players ... that's how I imagine it ... so how do u see that they can abuse this idea ?

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    If team X has now 100% was degraded , his team will go down one level and become 80%
    Do you like the idea of skipping Levels ?-f291ccac95eec1942535475f65909a52_-i-should-laugh-facepalm-facepalm-meme_604-453.jpg

C'mon, you can't be that ignorant.
    It wasn't our day.

Pro
    Answer instead of acting like a cloon

I have posed some good questions in my main topic and some of my comments but yet no body have answered them yet. I colored them in red now , maybe you will pay more attention.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Answer instead of acting like a cloon

I have posed some good questions in my main topic and some of my comments but yet no body have answered them yet. I colored them in red now , maybe you will pay more attention.
    justb to point,

"If team X has now 100% was degraded , his team will go down one level and become 80%"

100% wins level =80%
    100% loses level = becomes a 120%

The "internal skills" that works in levels of 5 still been the same as in the old versions... as said, the only way to have a relegation zone in conditions, (knowing that the game will not touch the "base" of the players doing a substraction of skills, is auto sell the +5* players... then you are relegated with the 5* as 6*... fair.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "If team X has now 100% was degraded , his team will go down one level and become 80%"
    100% wins level =80%
    100% loses level = becomes a 120%

Solving the tanking (intentional) behavior shouldn't be a big fuss and should be punished by :
    1- Degrading one level to make them lose -20% instead of remaining in same level to be able to add 20% more ...
    2- Closure of training facilities until they promote to the above level. (Training won't add more skills to players but increase bonus only)

Anyhow

To sum up the ideas of this topic :
    A- Punish careless managers + intentional tankers by degradation + the closure of training facilities
    B- Reward skilled smart + rich managers by the option of skipping one/three level each month.
    ( ex- allow the manager who wins the league and why not the runner up the option to skip one league if he wants to )
    C- Allow everybody to buy 7/8/9 stars players BEFORE THE LEAGUE DRAW through auction as long as they have enough resources ...
    Last edited by USARABAT; 12-26-2017 at 06:34 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    oh, so it's about tanking again ?
    I had 2-3 ideas/ suggestions, more simple than this mess - lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

This is my solution for tanking, but Nordeus does not listen.
    Do you like the idea of skipping Levels ?-cl99qnlvaaaiws7.jpg
    USARABAT and khris like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Manager who got promoted suffers quality loss, gets nothing back, and this whole situation forces him to tank. And you call it "unique and probably the best feature"? Punishing players instead of rewarding them?
    Did I get you wrong?
    Just please add everything I said. There are exceptions and is freaky annoying I know from own experience but otherwise is something really great.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Lol! all you need is ranking system like Association to know where you place at your level. Seriously is not about higher or lower level.
    Instead of going to higher level why not choose a League. Pro League, Semi Pro and Ameture. Like Asso concept Plarinium Gold and Silver.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    khris and USARABAT like this.

Famous
    If someone's takes entire team to 160%, that'll cost roughly $400 US Dollars, under OP proposal the reward for that is to promote 3 or 4 levels. I don't think I've ever seen any idea that is less friendly to our friends that make the game free for the rest of us than this.

If nordeus implements relegation, I will quit the game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123