Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: How to train low cost or just have an idea to how to train?

How to train low cost or just have an idea to how to train?

I don't know if it's that I'm awful at individual training or it happends to everyone and I'm mad: I have to waste 10 greens for 1% or 2%!?
    Last edited by Ursd; 02-14-2018 at 02:51 AM.
    Francicic01 likes this.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo CaƱaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Dig here first, you will find all your answer.

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials-guides/
    Last edited by ibangali; 02-14-2018 at 06:24 AM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

If your player does not train well do 5 x goalkeeping training on 6th go change to normal skills and you should get 3-5% for each skill then do another 5x goal keeper then normal skill

By that do you mean do 5 lots of training then do a 6th seperate training or in the 6 boxes put 5 of them at keeping then the last 1 at a skill you want in 1 session

Apprentice
    what he mean is
    single skill GK in all available slots. rince and repeat X times, using rest tokens to refresh your player. when you are happy remove GK, give him (imho) single exercise with desired attributes.
    example :

that is a result of ONE CA drill after 15x6 GK drills. but I'm only low level trainer, should be little better.

but before all, do read on.search this forum it's all out there. identify fast learners, define your goals and collect some greens.and read.

What I do to power-train Quality is this:

Make sure your (one) player that you want to PT is at or near 99% condition.

1) Use the drills below as many times as it takes to drain condition to below 30% (you can't train if your player is <30% condition).

How to train low cost or just have an idea to how to train?-gkt-1.jpg

2) Refill condition using Green packs to close to 99% (you won't always get back to 99%, and when you get to above 90% don't waste a green pack by making sure that it is 99%).

3) Repeat two or three more times.

4) Then, with your player condition topped up, select one training drill that will benefit the most white skills in that player's skill makeup (do some analysis or find a training crib sheet).

Go back through 1) to 3)

This time, when you get to 4), select a different drill to the one you used first. You need to select a different single drill every time as repeating a drill loses the full benefit of the training.

Repeat, repeat until you get to the Quality rating you desire, or you run out of Green packs
    Last edited by talisman; 02-14-2018 at 06:16 PM.
    Francicic01 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post

3) Repeat two or three more times.
    What if i want to do this more than 2-3 times? (Don't laugh at me, never did diz before)

Apprentice
    you can do as many as you like. or as many as greens you have.
    Points he earn have nowhere to go, see, and will accumulate and when you finally give poor guy usefull training all points will go there.
    but they say if your connection breaks it's all lost, that's why is probably better not to push it. i do 5 to 15 repetitions at a time.

Famous
    Cool thanks!

I repeat 2-3 times (usually 2) because I've found that it results in the increase of one Quality point, but YMMV*...

*Your Mileage May Vary
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast