Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree325Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Training

Time ago, we had a game that kept a distance between the skills of 20AvQ points, I would prefer, a "clear limit" in the place of something that may vary "depending of"... more than anything to keep resources and have limits easy to explain.... "efectivism"....

Small sample but:

4x

[Official] Changes to Training-driil1.jpg

9 skills gained

4x

[Official] Changes to Training-driil2.jpg

9 skills gained

4x

[Official] Changes to Training-drill3.jpg

9 skills gained

112000 likes this.

Rookie

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    There have been lots of epic fails, with every updates or "improvements", but I have never seen it as bad as this "feature".
    I ve been always polite, but here I have to admit, that Nordeus people are IMO low minded and unable to communicate as well. This explanation is soooo unclear, not a single number in it, do you really think we will make experiments to test at which level which skill developes slower and how much slower, does it depend on age etc. etc.? And then it can be changed over night without any message as always?
    Instead of doing something against real mutants created by upselling ONLY, T11 hurts teams which just train their players carefully through many seasons.

Two more episodes of "Fixed in Jamaica" are done, but I will freeze it until this insanity changes, I guess its already the end. Zero motivation to waste my time anymore in such a ridiculous game, most likely I quit completely after the season.
    I think exactly the same than you...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    Small sample but:

4x

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	driil1.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	98324

9 skills gained

4x

Name:	driil2.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	98326

9 skills gained

4x

Name:	drill3.jpg 
Views:	264 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	98328

9 skills gained

Did you try to train your player lower skills? Not necessarly grey skills...

Changes aside, lack of communication is terrible. I just realized some days ago that the Possession Zone feature was removed and we didn't even get a notification. That feature was useless and you never explained anything from day 1, I won't miss that but at least try to advise us some days in advance. Remember how you removed the DML/R position without any warning?
    Der_Ryan_M and USARABAT like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Did you try to train your player lower skills? Not necessarly grey skills...

Brand new player from auctions no need to do that.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    Small sample but:

4x

9 skills gained

4x

9 skills gained

4x

9 skills gained

Compare this to the OP message, I totally lost

The player is FT so he should gain 16 to 20 skills and he only got 9.
    I will continue testing but does not seem promising...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    I think that they want you to train more skills instead of focusing in maximize only 3-4 skills. I think that now the growth rate of the single skill is no more a straight line, but a curved line. Higher is the skill value and harder will be to increase it. Indeed it´s quite fair and coherent.
    I meant not to focus on a single attribute, but I want to know how it works, how my player attributes increase.
    I don't want to waste a lot of condition not to know why he not increase skills.
    Is he too old and not train enough or my training session totally wrong, or Nordeus have another idea about him?

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast