Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree325Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Changes to Training

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    I'm confuse totally disappointed.
    And dont tell me to train the way YOU want me to train my team.
    You just dont explained..........you rob us of our game.
    ADMIN . YOU SUCKS!!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

nice comment

Rookie
    good job nordeus dont mind for some's braks
    u doing well for us the cummonity to mkae the game more fair and compititve
    jarharnamme likes this.

Rookie
    stop whining kids
    i liked this update iwant the game more fair for all players
    jarharnamme likes this.

Addicted
    what will it look like

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    Oooo, yes. And now, s**t teams, s**t manager whit the team abandoned, beat us... Its ok...

why do we still have the chance to train our players if you limit us?
    I guess you don't get the point of limiting you. You are not limited, they just decided that is not fair towards others, towards football in general so all together despite all everything is actually an improvement.

Players stats should be balanced otherwise is like we play ....

casper™ likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Has anyone found out what this has done to the 'Goalkeeper training' method of Power Training?

What about PT to give SA and additional position?

Completely borked them, I'll bet.

No buying 3* players and PT them up to 6* any more
    grubi125 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #67
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey there. Thought I'd give you a face to shoot at I suppose.

So. Let's not forget what this added change has done, and that is - It eliminated the mutating of players for good. I'm wondering what you're on about Kaizer Franz, but if there is yet another way to do this, don't worry we'll find out fast. The players them self come around and tell us. That support channel isn't just for technical issue reporting.

So mutants are done. New ones won't be created. Some of you seem to diminish the problem with mutants while others still remember how that was one of the main points of discussion for plenty of periods of time here on the forum. I am not sure who of you who diminish the importance of this were actually milking the exploit for all its worth but let me remind you that it was never taken lightly over here.
    You may think it's pretty easy to deal with something like this but as you can see even this little (microscopic) change did quite a ripple effect. How much of that effect is true to its value and how much is being overblown is yet to be seen. And determined it will be with upcoming days. But yeah, it ain't as easy as "Just do what the players are telling you to do!!!" - Even in the past, whether you believe it or not, plenty of the changes have come exactly from the community. But if you think the community has a hive mind and thinks and acts the same way... oh boy, wake up. Even here on the forum there are groups of people with vastly differentiating opinions that either agree or disagree depending on what's on the daily agenda.

I'm sorry to hear that there might have been people affected who've never dabbled in this damn thing, though.
    herohamada97 and Gobobo like this.

Addicted
    You seem to eliminate problems after problems ! Good , but i bet in the future you will have 0 problems to solve cause there will be less and less people to play your game ...

You create things and features that you break and erase then , there are plenty and i can tell you some of them : job center , loan , training feature that is now broken ( it was great at the beginning ) and many others .

So don't create anything more .

No doubt people will report you if there is a little window to exploit coz there is so many loosers and haters in this game , that's a part of the reason it is my last seasons here .

No other words and no time to spend with you , your people and your game ...

Completly broken , no fun yet ...
    FC Dacia Terra and Michael026 like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey there. Thought I'd give you a face to shoot at I suppose.

So. Let's not forget what this added change has done, and that is - It eliminated the mutating of players for good. I'm wondering what you're on about Kaizer Franz, but if there is yet another way to do this, don't worry we'll find out fast. The players them self come around and tell us. That support channel isn't just for technical issue reporting.

So mutants are done. New ones won't be created. Some of you seem to diminish the problem with mutants while others still remember how that was one of the main points of discussion for plenty of periods of time here on the forum. I am not sure who of you who diminish the importance of this were actually milking the exploit for all its worth but let me remind you that it was never taken lightly over here.
    You may think it's pretty easy to deal with something like this but as you can see even this little (microscopic) change did quite a ripple effect. How much of that effect is true to its value and how much is being overblown is yet to be seen. And determined it will be with upcoming days. But yeah, it ain't as easy as "Just do what the players are telling you to do!!!" - Even in the past, whether you believe it or not, plenty of the changes have come exactly from the community. But if you think the community has a hive mind and thinks and acts the same way... oh boy, wake up. Even here on the forum there are groups of people with vastly differentiating opinions that either agree or disagree depending on what's on the daily agenda.

I'm sorry to hear that there might have been people affected who've never dabbled in this damn thing, though.
    I have one player whit black skils 1%, and white skils 150+, but I have it for 7 months, is not mutant..and now does not play good...why?

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #70
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    You seem to eliminate problems after problems ! Good , but i bet in the future you will have 0 problems to solve cause there will be less and less people to play your game ...

You create things and features that you break and erase then , there are plenty and i can tell you some of them : job center , loan , training feature that is now broken ( it was great at the beginning ) and many others .

So don't create anything more .

No doubt people will report you if there is a little window to exploit coz there is so many loosers and haters in this game , that's a part of the reason it is my last seasons here .

No other words and no time to spend with you , your people and your game ...

Completly broken , no fun yet ...

It is your decision to take the route of exploiting Kaizer (If I get the proper message from your posts, that seems to be the case here), so naturally you would call every other player out there a looser. It's called a "Choice-supportive bias". You would defend your methods to the very end as long as your narrative would continue to hold ground for you personally.
    You may not like the design of the game and you may hate the direction it is taking. You're contempt beyond belief and yet stick around... out of spite? While you're having a fun run with your methods you walk over other players who would get discouraged by having to face competition like you. I am glad we could annihilate yet another exploit. The greater part of the player base will benefit from that.

The hater is you in truth. But I can understand that the changes in the game brought you to this point. The game changes and whoever likes the changes will stick with it, those who enjoy what they're greeted with will hook up and have fun playing, those who ultimately do not enjoy what they do will abandon their club. As sad as it is, everyone makes their choice Kaizer. Your choice was to stick around and play out of spite. Our choice was and will remain to be "Update the game and improve the experience as best as we can". Sometimes that may backfire at us but we'll always try to make amends. Regardless of how much some of our players may feel disdain for us at any point.

P.S. If I wanted to have to deal with mutants I'd play Fallout not Top Eleven. >.>

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast