Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes

A few years ago, in the old version of the game, tokens were very difficult to earn. I could only have a 5* team without buying tokens. Much less people were training their players, because they just didn't have the resources. It was a time when it was difficult to win a title without spending money. I hope we are not going back to that. Because if we are, I will quit and many others will do the same. I don't need to mention what it would mean for Nordeus.

So, in that old version of the game, there were not so many active people in transfer markets. But then Nordeus decided to merge markets (I think), in a way that more people would see the same market. (All these people were still at the same level.) Because of this change, the prices increased a lot. 1 good 5* player would cost 20 tokens or more. This was unacceptable as my token balance in Season 10 was around 70 tokens. This change made many people stop playing Top Eleven.

Recent changes in goalkeeper training method as well as in normal training may have a similar effect. We may have to wait for the consequences of these changes until the new season, because that's the time when the majority of managers train their team.
    nikolgiorgos and lespa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukáš Ledecký View Post
    A few years ago, in the old version of the game, tokens were very difficult to earn. I could only have a 5* team without buying tokens. Much less people were training their players, because they just didn't have the resources. It was a time when it was difficult to win a title without spending money. I hope we are not going back to that. Because if we are, I will quit and many others will do the same. I don't need to mention what it would mean for Nordeus.

So, in that old version of the game, there were not so many active people in transfer markets. But then Nordeus decided to merge markets (I think), in a way that more people would see the same market. (All these people were still at the same level.) Because of this change, the prices increased a lot. 1 good 5* player would cost 20 tokens or more. This was unacceptable as my token balance in Season 10 was around 70 tokens. This change made many people stop playing Top Eleven.

Recent changes in goalkeeper training method as well as in normal training may have a similar effect. We may have to wait for the consequences of these changes until the new season, because that's the time when the majority of managers train their team.

So you are saying that folk that spend absolutely nothing money wise are leaving the game?
    I doubt that would bother Nordeus in the slightest .
    Cope King likes this.

Rookie
    i have question regarding training ground and youth academy why to upgrade those two training and youth academy...? what benifits we get..? as usual we get 2 youth every 21 day and training ground we get rest packs but by upgrading what we get...? i mean benifits

Quote Originally Posted by Lukáš Ledecký View Post
    You're right but you missed a point now: with the association rewards you can garantee token prizes. It was hard for me before, but since they introduce association, I formed my group and now every season we have 100T to spend in the market. It's way better than it was before, even if i would prefer some token rewards also for the three competions. On one thing you're right, you have to spend much more token nowadays to create a competitive squad. But if you love this game, you have to agree with that.

I really don't understand people who are complaining right now. You were simply making use of a glitch...now it's finished! it had to be solved a long time ago. Now if you have the ability, you can win also without that. If not, well just cry

Apprentice
    Hmmm nordeus is working? Or fixed like always something? It is hard to not to be a hater last days...

[Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes-ecc05416-0e1d-4c2a-889c-c7f559e27731.jpg
    Bunzo and Kaizer Franz like this.

Apprentice
    Or this ... player speed should not exceed 340, but my player is better than this...this is not a error?

[Announcement] Server Release 15th May - Upcoming Changes-66bec248-7c2b-4b96-9d38-f1ac4c6c36ae.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    Or this ... player speed should not exceed 340, but my player is better than this...this is not a error?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	66BEC248-7C2B-4B96-9D38-F1AC4C6C36AE.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	100883
    This is the +4% of the friends gift, is the only way to exceed the 340%.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This is the +4% of the friends gift, is the only way to exceed the 340%.
    No you are wrong .
    This is the MOTM +4% bonus reward .
    I have plenty of players with 344 or even 356 % in my several teams
    brolly likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    why not both cases ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Lol. Nordeus should charge tokens to change the name of an association.
    Some of the world top 100 not taking the latest updates too well.
    rogerniceguy and Cope King like this.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast