Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: How`s that? mutants 18 y.o.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    It's actually exactly as Lalexrus says.

Upselling bypassed the slowing down of a players growth rate. With friendlies, age no longer matters. Before friendly, if a manager invested enough greens, they could have a 340% white/1% gray mutant, that player would just be 30/31 years old when he reached those skills. Very expensive to do that. With friendly, it's easy to build 340%/1% mutant older player.
    about what and the speech, wrestlers with upseling led the situation to the absurdity, thanks to them now any manager can have 340/1 in 20-21 years without even having a team at other levels (and all are mistaken - now the player is 18 years old with 1 in gray it makes no sense - too weak it will be).

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Famous
    Ok I think I get it.
    What @lalexrus says is correct. - any team can create a 340/1% "mutant" by the age of 22 simply by buying an 18 year old, levelling up for 4 seasons and playing hundreds (if not thousands) of frendlies every season.
    The player at the start of this thread has been upsold by at least 4 levels to reduce grey skills to 1%, and then probably won hundreds of man of the match awards through frendlies to push white skills so high. Although possible to have power trained to achieve this, it's unlikely because of the high cost in rest packs thanks to the new training regulations.
    The player posted by Bunzo will, without the use of frendlies be too expensive in rest packs to train to this level of skill imbalance.
    So in summary I imagine the teams at the top of the associations rankings are all now playing thousands of frendlies every season. And once the 340/1% has been achieved repetitive tanking will keep the player good to go until he retires (12?) more seasons. So no change in the top 100 then.
    The thing is, we can all do it. 4 seasons to generate a "mutant" player and then (even levelling up) keep him there with frendlies. For free!
    Bunzo likes this.

why only top-100? Do you seriously think that all top-1 or top2 or top-3 managers play thousands of friendly matches? why they need it now - they in general it is enough to use tanking and prepare resources (green rests) for the training new generation - and at this point I think that the friendly matches will finally be closed (and at the same time as a useless opportunity - tanking). But it's realistic to have a top player with upselling now just need an very lagre amount of green rests at all levels and many many many time time time , in any case, players 340/1 in the case of upselling are now impossible (in view of the limitations of the training system - it's just mathematically).
    ------

I made a test using an AMR with 120% q and more balance skills in 5 games.
    His gaining was
    3 white - 2 grey
    4-1
    2-2, only from motm skills
    3-1
    3-1
    How can you make a mutant with 1% skills like the first post, only with friendlies?
    He is earning grey skills too.
    maloukees and Bunzo like this.

Famous
    How can you train a mutant only by friendlies, then whole teams lose also energy and you need so many restpack....

There is another thread about friendlies. Ready that first, to learn the basics.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I made a test using an AMR with 120% q and more balance skills in 5 games.
    His gaining was
    3 white - 2 grey
    4-1
    2-2, only from motm skills
    3-1
    3-1
    How can you make a mutant with 1% skills like the first post, only with friendlies?
    He is earning grey skills too.
    buy 18 years old 3 * and train it only in 20-21 years or buy 18 years 3 * train it up to 99% affecting only light skills and sell it three levels higher. and still in the end you will not have all the gray skills in 1% after you have train the player - or you need a level difference of 30 (or higher - don’t count). but in general, the amount of resources and time in this case is too big to do this

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
    ------

I test it and found that with friendlies only, you can not make mutants.
    You re saying that with upselling can not make mutants
    but they exist
    madflo19 and Bunzo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I test it and found that with friendlies only, you can not make mutants.
    You re saying that with upselling can not make mutants
    but they exist
    Well, I wrote - train the player through friendlies not at 18 years old and at 20-21 - quite a mutant will come out and even better than just through upselling. Yes, of course - you can use upselling+friendly then the effect will be better. But for me it's a disease in the 10th degree - for the sake of top100 in one of the games ....

PS upselling live, but no more mutants with 340/1 (if only upselling use), no more mutants w 1 in all gray skills (or need > levels), in some cases no upselling will help (as an example - a goalkeeper - two skills can not train more than 160-180)
    Last edited by lalexrus; 07-18-2018 at 10:02 AM.
    ------

You can improve white skills until 140%-160% with rests and smart choices of trainings.
    After that with 20-30 friendlies per day you can get other 100% skills point on whites. In a week or two you have a mutant.
    Be sure that there are people that does 20-30 friendlies.

After that season by season you need few friendlies to keep it as mutant.

I don't do it as I prefer to have a life instead of making tons of friendlies......

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast