http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    of course
    - if you are not using wingers (AML-AMR),
    - using your ST as MC
    - using your GK for f-k/c-k
    lol
    xDDDDD
    I had since many seasons ago a AMC as MC lol I try to have just one player out position in yellow.
    Then I wont go for a amr, just wait for a team renovation, but I really would like to play without wingers again, as years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Thanks that makes sense.

So to say it simple, you have to observe the players more than the stars (quality they have).

If low quality if they perform as key players better to keep them always.
    Exact. And sack that ST of 8*s that only misses if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    But your -40% opponent who kill you on the pitch is full of well training, good internally programmed players and this is reason for his win. I understand that. Can you explain now, how my team (15 games winning streak) can lost against
    -50% abandoned team (only losses in last 5 games) and I can't change game no matter what I do? And this is not only one case.
    Not exactly but this answers both questions. The -40's were not managed, just out of top 8 if I remember well many times, and nothing spectacular checking out players attributes, like some skills +240 or so...

But this occurs for the "variable of scenario", so, the more far away you are from the last loss, the more probable it is (even if it's in a low %).
    So the game can chose a scenario, chosing X, Y Z orders as dominant ones to control the game (remember that the orders work individually, not faced VS the oppos settings, or these work, or do not) so, maybe you can have the right orders to control more or less the match but, your shooting success chances are set in "0" goals for you.
    For more attendance, for more that you switch orders and you have the control, even doing subs', the balance can be directly closed for you. And you know pretty well that this happens to all managers time to time. Like "there's no way".

Still I believe that the game calibrates these stuffs with time of anticipation, setting some oppos as harder to beat, and I believe too that "if there's a reason for that weakness" one "can do something" to avoid that troll score, the problem is that you will never know if a player from your reseves would have been played better inside your main 11 having a effect of "ok, in this case the 11 main players, (st's mc's etc) are set to miss all chances, but, with the MC+ ST as reserves, your team value change and you'll win.

All is based in what we don't see.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Exact. And sack that ST of 8*s that only misses if needed.

Not exactly but this answers both questions. The -40's were not managed, just out of top 8 if I remember well many times, and nothing spectacular checking out players attributes, like some skills +240 or so...

But this occurs for the "variable of scenario", so, the more far away you are from the last loss, the more probable it is (even if it's in a low %).
    So the game can chose a scenario, chosing X, Y Z orders as dominant ones to control the game (remember that the orders work individually, not faced VS the oppos settings, or these work, or do not) so, maybe you can have the right orders to control more or less the match but, your shooting success chances are set in "0" goals for you.
    For more attendance, for more that you switch orders and you have the control, even doing subs', the balance can be directly closed for you. And you know pretty well that this happens to all managers time to time. Like "there's no way".

Still I believe that the game calibrates these stuffs with time of anticipation, setting some oppos as harder to beat, and I believe too that "if there's a reason for that weakness" one "can do something" to avoid that troll score, the problem is that you will never know if a player from your reseves would have been played better inside your main 11 having a effect of "ok, in this case the 11 main players, (st's mc's etc) are set to miss all chances, but, with the MC+ ST as reserves, your team value change and you'll win.

All is based in what we don't see.
    Thinking back a little thats makes really sense, sometimes a 6-7 * players plays with a rating of 5.6 en swap it for a 3* player suddenly that player has a grade of 8

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Thinking back a little thats makes really sense, sometimes a 6-7 * players plays with a rating of 5.6 en swap it for a 3* player suddenly that player has a grade of 8
    The game is made of "variables". All is dynamic, using a "hidden base" of internal numbers that each player have. Basically, so a 5-8* can perfectly be unabled for X match and overcomed for a 3* as Ive said, the 1vs1 isn't what ppl think, is something in our mind but the truth is that, orders aren't faced with oppo's ones. Then, Dynamic conditions + these hidden AvQ numbers in each player makes the game as in the reality, cause been Dynamc don't exist the term "proportional win", unless, you oversize the skills creating mutants, that's how you can fix a match and one of the historic reasons of ma complains xD

It had sense time ago when we had limits and we could see a "bad player" despite it's visual avq, now there was a period without limits what means that the simulator has been broken allowing the players to overcome the own simulator limits... and well... here we are some of us, asking for skill limits again.

Khris, I think that you give quality and complexity of the game engine that it doesn't have.

Before many years I played CM 01-02. Great football manager game and players in this game had internally programmed quality and they had diferent contributions in every match, but in T11 the case is not like this. I played this two games for many years and can see the diferents. 2-3 mounts ago there has some logic in the game and one smart manager could have success based on his possibility to adapt in differed situations. Now the game engine is TOTALLY BROKEN. The random factor is too high and I don't feel that manager have any chance to change game scenario. This make game roulette. No internally programmed, no players contributions, no reserves impact, just roulette...
    khris likes this.

Dreamer
    Simply u are using ilegal formation and got punished...

Khris, I think that you give quality and complexity of the game engine that it doesn't have.

Before many years I played CM 01-02. Great football manager game and players in this game had internally programmed quality and they had diferent contributions in every match, but in T11 the case is not like this. I played this two games for many years and can see the diferents. 2-3 mounts ago there has some logic in the game and one smart manager could have success based on his possibility to adapt in differed situations. Now the game engine is TOTALLY BROKEN. The random factor is too high and I don't feel that manager have any chance to change game scenario. This make game roulette. No internally programmed, no players contributions, no reserves impact, just roulette...

"The random factor is too high"

More since the margin has been changed in a wide way to minimize the mutants impact, but yes.
    Still Ive played other games like this, some more simple really like a old one called premier football... a simulator almost like this in the beginning but, in that case it was "proportional" and with a very close margin. TE as mentioned, isn't proportional exactly, is Dynamic in scenario and the true skills really are hidden, I understand what you mean, but, in any case Ive not said that the game is "complex" or have a special quality, more far away than the fact that, with hiden skills we need to obviate the visual skills and test the players, what gives a + to this game. The game is so simplifyed really working like I think it does.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "The random factor is too high"

More since the margin has been changed in a wide way to minimize the mutants impact, but yes.
    Still Ive played other games like this, some more simple really like a old one called premier football... a simulator almost like this in the beginning but, in that case it was "proportional" and with a very close margin. TE as mentioned, isn't proportional exactly, is Dynamic in scenario and the true skills really are hidden, I understand what you mean, but, in any case Ive not said that the game is "complex" or have a special quality, more far away than the fact that, with hiden skills we need to obviate the visual skills and test the players, what gives a + to this game. The game is so simplifyed really working like I think it does.
    Honestly Khris, I really like your way of thinking, but about this game you looking for "hidden factors" in one piece of sh*t.

Mounts after mounts developers remove difference between good, bad and missing managers. After destroying of training system and increase random factor, there haven't challenge for smart players... Sad story.
    khris likes this.

Honestly Khris, I really like your way of thinking, but about this game you looking for "hidden factors" in one piece of sh*t.

Mounts after mounts developers remove difference between good, bad and missing managers. After destroying of training system and increase random factor, there haven't challenge for smart players... Sad story.
    "Covered skills" aren't so difficult to create and be used in a simulator xD

It's posible that all the stuffs I mention are in our team settings as "not visible bars".... and well,,, you know my thesis pretty well.... and from my position I only can try to repeat in the reports that "we never needed wide margins as we have" what creates less sensation of control as obvious result...

2019 is the hope.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast